Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group (24597 Views)

'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by onatisi(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2015
500GP:

THAT'S WHY I SAID YORUBA KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE GAME OF POLITICS WELLA....

YORUBA, HAUSA, FOUNDED APC

YORUBA IS AHEAD OF YOUR TRIBE ALL DAY,ALL NIGHT
what is this one saying All sort of ppl dey dis nairaland sef!!!!!
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by wacoj(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2015
People should learn to stay away from drugs and get fast money syndrome.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by IYANGBALI: 11:22am On May 06, 2015
kahara:
[color=#990000][/color]

Let me launder your ignorance. Begging for leniency and state pardon doesn't mean they are afraid to die,it means they need to be alive to continue pursuing their means of survival.
fok off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Emirofsambisa1: 11:28am On May 06, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
YES

A prostitut.ute will always sound like one. God will punish you, ogun will punis.h you and Amadioha's thunder will fire you..... Since your illiterate self cannot make any meaningful comment. Ko ni dafun e
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by calcal: 11:45am On May 06, 2015
Let them kill all of them.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by gemini35(m): 11:46am On May 06, 2015
I,don,t think the government should interfare in this,cus is writing in their visa with red,that drug trafficking offence is death, if u must deal on drugs why nt chose other countries with fare judgment?

1 Like

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by trentslawson(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2015
Eeyah i pity 4 dem sha, even Nigerians no get sympathy for this fellows,, anoy'n part is that if them succeed wit d drugs ,them go still wan continue
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Larriekay: 12:06pm On May 06, 2015
Realgana:
At this rate of executions,very soon Igbos will become an endangered specie.
Igbos disgracing and embarassing Nigeria since 1904.
aswear, u nor ok. Laff wan burst my belle o
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by omostar: 12:09pm On May 06, 2015
Bollinger:

And 26 m.orons liked this post.

Can't you see he is only being sarcastic tongue
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by acaolly1(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:
The usual suspect!

No problems nah. If they're guilty of the crime, they should simply be brought to justice.

After all, for them it is get rich quick or die trying. And if they get executed, it is in fulfillment of their plan.

GOD bless you. STOP DRUG TRAFFICKING. Simple.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Bollinger(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2015
omostar:

Can't you see he is only being sarcastic tongue

You have a weird definition of sarcastic.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by omostar: 12:14pm On May 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

Atleast, they harm theirselves and don't make up the terrorist group e.g ISIS like your tribes harming other people.

"Theirselves" only? Do you know that most criminals commit crimes while under the influence of drugs? Even those terrorists
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 06, 2015
How we won take build wey most of una men don move drugs go the other side ?
jamael:

clap for your self
WHY CREATE AN UNNECESSARY DIVERSION FOR TRIBAL GRATIFICATION
Men are about to die for heinous crimes caused by lack of opportunity for great enterprise to thrive and you are here spewing shit about DIVIDE.
na you divide them.
Tribalism and fault finding kills faster than Ebloa.
#change
undecided
WEARENIGERIANS LET'S RISE AND BUILD
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by omostar: 12:15pm On May 06, 2015
apasino01:
people choose to do to drugs. People don't choose 2 be kidnapped raped or killed

Those who gets killed by those doing drugs don't choose to be killed also.

2 Likes

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by 500GP: 12:17pm On May 06, 2015
Dannylux:

This still doesn't explain why y'all have chosen to play the second fiddle.

All noise And nothing to show for It? Tell me again what you guys are very good at doing?

GO AND FOUND OUT.

YORUBA NA BABA FOR IBO... WE KNOW THE DO'S N DON'T

3 Likes

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
All "Igbotic" names. Beautiful homes in Anambra comes to my mind. Get rich or die trying is not really helping these people.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by omostar: 12:32pm On May 06, 2015
Bollinger:

You have a weird definition of sarcastic.

Really

Well this is from the Cambridge dictionary:

"the use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say, made in order to hurt someone's feelings or to criticize something in a humorous way:
E.g: "You have been working hard," he said with heavy sarcasm, as he looked at the empty page.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by isan(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2015
goshen26:
Michael Titus Igwe, Kingsley Okonkwo, Uchenna Onyewuru, Eugene Ape, Hunphery Ejike, Obinna Nwajiagu, Benjamin Onuoha and Ikenna Abanukwu, said, ”Nigerian Embassy in Indonesia is longer

is someone seeing wat I'm seeing?
of course I can
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Ujupsy: 12:39pm On May 06, 2015
I want to make it clear that in and out of Nigeria all tribe Hausa, IBO, and Yoruba, have a crime they major in so people should stop all this noise about region
IBO drug trafficking
Yoruba. kidnapping for rituals
Hausa terrorist/ killing so why some people appear here like some region are saint while another is evil
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by emmydee(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2015
Again? There are 1001 businesses to do here in naija,so why carry hard drugs go Indonesia, KSA, etc of all countries? Am sure another set of low brain individuals are at the airports right now travelling wit same products to same destinations.

1 Like

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by isan(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2015
Always dem

Tired and sick of dis people

2 Likes

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by juzor(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2015
chiefinalowo:

It is always about them....The people from the other side of the divide.
undecided
chiefinalowo:

It is always about them....The people from the other side of the divide.

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by michelism(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2015
undecided
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by michelism(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2015
Ujupsy:
I want to make it clear that in and out of Nigeria all tribe Hausa, IBO, and Yoruba, have a crime they major in so people should stop all this noise about region
IBO drug trafficking
Yoruba. kidnapping for rituals
Hausa terrorist/ killing so why some people appear here like some region are saint while another is evil

Walahi, all my life I have never had this kind of laugh before. " Yoruba kidnaps for rituals"?. Between Yoruba and Igbo who does that at best? Just accept the fact that Ibo aren't contented, even when they have #5 - #10 millions in their account. A typical Ibo boy would 'easily' use his mother for rituals.
"Ibo makes money making 'a do or die' afair". And that shows on the statistics on fraud, money laundering, rituals, drug trafficking to name few.
One of your boys just defrauded me with a sum of £100 yesterday. His name is Uche with number:08185606704
Doing business with Ibo is DANGEROUS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by donodion(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2015
After dem cause wahala finish dey look death korkoro dem go come remember say Naija embassy dey one corner for Indonesia, dey scream make Nigerians rise up...abegi.....disgraceful lots!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by MzansiBeat: 2:05pm On May 06, 2015
YOU PROBABLY HAVE SNIFFED YOUR AMMONIA-SMELLING & SWEATY ARMPITS! THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T REASON LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING YOU PRIMITIVE IMBECIL'E. THAT SEWERAGE STENCH PASSING THROUGH YOUR SHACK WHICH YOU ARE CALLING A HOUSE HAS MESSED UP WITH YOUR ANT-SIZED BRAIN.

ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT THE EXECUTION OF 12 NIGERIANS FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING IS BETTER COMPARED TO SOME SCRATCHES RECEIVED BY A FEW NIGERIANS IS AN IMBECIL'E AND LIVES WORSE THAN A STRAY WILD DOG.

GO TO HELL THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG - U SMELLY ARMPIT FOOL. SIES! YOU GOT NOTHING ON US AND YOU'LL NEVER BE IN A MILLION YEARS.

kastonkastrol:
sharap you animalistic ediot. Whatever their crime is, they are still better than you south Africans that act like animals. Nonsense. Most of us here in Nigeria who are not ibos are not happy with some of their behaviors, but that doesn't make you _stupid south Africans any better than them. Useless lazy buffoons who are killing their fellow Africans for no reason. And I laugh when you used your useless thumb to type trash about you ediots leaving better than any nigerian.

You ugly buffoons are just 40million in your country and about 25million of u _assholes are leaving in abject poverty, so what are you saying again? _useless animal in human skin
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by LastProphet: 2:06pm On May 06, 2015
Hedybee:
This matter don tire person abeg. Personally, i think d good people of Nigeria and d entire world should rise n beg Nigerians( d get rich quick or die trying) to stop drug trafficking. I think Once they make up their minds to kill you, the issue of fair hearing n language barrier won't stop them.

Its not to beg nigerians, it is to beg a particular tribe which u dont want to name, and until we start calling each other by name on global television this tribe will not stop spoiling nigeria's name
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by logica(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2015
Mbediogu:

I have two questions. Are there no Indonesians living in Nigeria that we can give reciprocal special treatment? If there are no Indonesians here, why are Nigerians flocking to Indonesia just to break laws that carry capital punishment?
Oh yeah. I met a few Indonesians in Lagos. Guess what, they are Aeronautic Technicians servicing several airlines. Not that I met any caught for carrying drugs at the airport. As a matter of fact, most of drug couriers caught at our airports are "Nigerians". cheesy That latter question is best directed at your brothers.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 06, 2015
Onyi42:

Michael Titus Igwe, Kingsley
Okonkwo, Uchenna Onyewuru, Eugene Ape,
Hunphery Ejike, Obinna Nwajiagu, Benjamin
Onuoha and Ikenna Abanukwu, /
I wonder why these people keep going about disgracing us all over the world. Maybe they are also claiming Indonesia is no-man's land.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 06, 2015
MzansiBeat:
YOU PROBABLY HAVE SNIFFED YOUR AMMONIA-SMELLING & SWEATY ARMPITS! THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T REASON LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING YOU PRIMITIVE IMBECIL'E. THAT SEWERAGE STENCH PASSING THROUGH YOUR SHACK YOU ARE CALLING A HOUSE HAS MESSED UP WITH YOUR ANT-SIZED BRAIN.

ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT THE EXECUTION OF 12 NIGERIANS FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING IS BETTER COMPARED TO SOME SCRATCHES RECEIVED BY A FEW NIGERIANS IS AN IMBECIL'E AND LIVES WORSE THAN A STRAY WILD DOG.

GO TO HELL THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG - U SMELLY ARMPIT FOOL. SIES! YOU GOT NOTHING ON US AND YOU'LL NEVER BE IN A MILLIONS YEARS.

just get the fork-off my screen _asshole. I don't waste my time fighting an e-war with animals like you. _stupid _Cunt. Your last line, that you can only sell to ugly mzansi folks like you. _fucking white slave
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 06, 2015
MzansiBeat:
MNCIM...

WHAT YA'LL GOTTA DO NOW?
DOES INDONESIA HOLDS INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA LIKE RSA DOES?
OR YOU WILL RECALL YOUR ENVOY?
OR YOUR PARLIAMENT WILL HAVE A SPECIAL SEATING TO INSULT INDONESIA AS THEY DID AGAINST RSA?
ARE YOU GONNA PICKET OUTSIDE THE INDONESIAN EMBASSY, PERHAPS?

SO WHAT Y'ALL GOTCHA DO FELLAS?! GO AHEAD DO IT AND LET'S SEE!

BE REMINDED THAT 4 NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN EXECUTED RECENTLY FOR A SIMILAR OFFENCE, AND NOW 8 WILL FACE THE SAME FATE! SHOCKING! HOW MANY NIGERIANS DIED IN RSA OUT OF THAT MINOR VIOLENCE....ZILCH. A FEW RECEIVED SOME BARBED WIRE SCRATCHES BUT YOU GROWLED LIKE CONGO GORILLAS WANTING TO MATE.

CITIZENS FULL OF HYPOCRISY AND HATRED AGAINST OTHER AFRICAN NATIONS WHO FARE BETTER THAN YOURS.
...and nothing else! I've since run out of words to describe you. A disgraceful giant of West Africa

Are you done? Now crawl back to where you came from.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by apasino01: 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
omostar:

Those who gets killed by those doing drugs don't choose to be killed also.
jus lyk una boko haram ppl wey they take drugz no beta pass them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Uniform Enhances Our Operations – Robbery Suspect / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Pouring Hot Oil On Wife In Abia / Native Doctor Dupes Man Of N7M (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.