Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group (24626 Views)

'we Live In Fear In Indonesia' Nigerians Cry As 'kabaka' Pictures Surface / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Body Of Executed Seck Osmane Buried In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by carlzy: 3:23pm On May 06, 2015
Even the united states don't execute for dese crimes. It's not as heavy as murder. It's always easy for Nigerians to condemn dia own. U pple doing dis shud pls judge urself and tell me dat u, ur parents, ur cousins and ur loved ones are 100% free of all crimes. if d death sentence were given in ur case, wot wuld have been ur reaction? If u had a love one amongst dem, u wuldnt be saying dis. I prefer jail terms to these executions. Even Jesus forgives and gives second chances. Nigerians, calm down. Even ur righteousness is like a filthy rag b4 ur creator.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by MzansiBeat: 3:23pm On May 06, 2015
READ THIS:-

...Findings in Sambisa raise questions about our national records of Nigerians and the implications for our safety. Thousands were abducted to Sambisa and Nigeria was “unaware”. People were not declared missing, and when “found”, we have no records to establish if they are Nigerians. Can we protect people we cannot count? The rescued are more than the size of most Nigerian villages. How could they miss and we did not know? Sambisa is more – we should abridge the “celebrations”....

AFTER READING THIS, YOU MUST KNEEL DOWN ON ALL FOURS AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. INSTEAD OF BEATING YOUR GORILLA-SWEATY- HAIRY CHEST, YOU MUST GO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW OR AWARE OF THE THOUSANDS THAT WERE MISSING FROM YOUR MIDST, AND THIS IS EXTREMELY DISGUSTING AND DEPLORABLE! YOU MUST SHUT UP, FOR YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY BESIDE SITTING THERE IN YOUR DARK - BACKWARD CORNER WHERE YOU CAN FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELVES.

WHATEVER VULGAR YOU SPEW ON MY THREAD IS A MULTIPLIED INDICTMENT OF YOUR KIND; YOU ARE INSULTING YOURSELVES.

IN SA, WE KNOW HOW MANY RHINOS ARE MISSING LET ALONE CHICKENS. BUT YOU CAN'T TELL HUMAN BEINGS! SHOCKING!!!

YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN SUFFERING FROM A COLONIALIST'S GLORIFYING MENTALITY. IN SA, WHITES DON'T EXIST EXCEPT ON INANIMATE OBJECTS i.e TEA CUP. WHAT A DISGRACE THAT YOU ARE TO THE AFRICAN RACE!!!

THE SLAVED ONE IS YOURSELF. YOU HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED BY ENVY, IGNORANCE, BACKWARDNESS, HATRED AND ARROGANCE - ALL THESE ARE YOUR SLAVE MASTERS.

kastonkastrol:
just get the fork-off my screen _asshole. I don't waste my time fighting an e-war with animals like you. _stupid _Cunt. Your last line, that you can only sell to ugly mzansi folks like you. _fucking white slave
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by kayalla(f): 4:32pm On May 06, 2015
na becos these kin thing make we no fit get bank account for UAE. even tho am working with reputable 5star hotel i cant still get bank account just becos my passport says Nigeria. if they do the crime they should face it. some people re working hard to keep the name of Nigeria clean and askholes and there doing rubbish.

let them face it.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:34pm On May 06, 2015
KILL THEM!!!
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 06, 2015
MzansiBeat:
READ THIS:-

...Findings in Sambisa raise questions about our national records of Nigerians and the implications for our safety. Thousands were abducted to Sambisa and Nigeria was “unaware”. People were not declared missing, and when “found”, we have no records to establish if they are Nigerians. Can we protect people we cannot count? The rescued are more than the size of most Nigerian villages. How could they miss and we did not know? Sambisa is more – we should abridge the “celebrations”....

AFTER READING THIS, YOU MUST KNEEL DOWN ON ALL FOURS AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. INSTEAD OF BEATING YOUR GORILLA-SWEATY- HAIRY CHEST, YOU MUST GO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY.

YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW OR AWARE OF THE THOUSANDS THAT WERE MISSING FROM YOUR MIDST, AND THIS IS EXTREMELY DISGUSTING AND DEPLORABLE! YOU MUST SHUT UP, FOR YOU GOT NOTHING TO SAY BESIDE SITTING THERE IN YOUR DARK - BACKWARD CORNER WHERE YOU CAN FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELVES.

WHATEVER VULGAR YOU SPEW ON MY THREAD IS A MULTIPLIED INDICTMENT OF YOUR KIND; YOU ARE INSULTING YOURSELVES.

IN SA, WE KNOW HOW MANY RHINOS ARE MISSING LET ALONE CHICKENS. BUT YOU CAN'T TELL HUMAN BEINGS! SHOCKING!!!

YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN SUFFERING FROM A COLONIALIST'S GLORIFYING MENTALITY. IN SA, WHITES DON'T EXIST EXCEPT ON INANIMATE OBJECTS i.e TEA CUP. WHAT A DISGRACE THAT YOU ARE TO THE AFRICAN RACE!!!

THE SLAVED ONE IS YOURSELF. YOU HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED BY ENVY, IGNORANCE, BACKWARDNESS, HATRED AND ARROGANCE - ALL THESE ARE YOUR SLAVE MASTERS.

I don't have anything on you and you also don't have anything on me, I don't like your people doesn't mean am jealous of you. What the fork will I be jealous about south Africans. Lol. Your hiv, your crimes or your ugly scary faces? Tell me....

Do you know how big Nigeria is and how porous northeastern Nigeria is? You fools don't know zinc about Nigeria and yet you will be saying rubbish. Dude wallow to the nether and save your _stupidity for your fellow animalistic brothers.

A south African talking about backwardness, smh. You people are so developed that you hav to kill innocent foreigners and also loot their shops because your lazy _asses don't want to work
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by omostar: 5:12pm On May 06, 2015
apasino01:
jus lyk una boko haram ppl wey they take drugz no beta pass them

Talk with sense. Do you pity boko haram members when they are killed? So why pitying a drug peddler
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by MzansiBeat: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
Where is your brain located..in your bottom perhaps. Your writing typifies those whose brains are bottom located.

kastonkastrol:
[s]I don't have anything on you and you also don't have anything on me, I don't like your people doesn't mean am jealous of you. What the fork will I be jealous about south Africans. Lol. Your hiv, your crimes or your ugly scary faces? Tell me....

Do you know how big Nigeria is and how porous northeastern Nigeria is? You fools don't know zinc about Nigeria and yet you will be saying rubbish. Dude wallow to the nether and save your _stupidity for your fellow animalistic brothers.

A south African talking about backwardness, smh. You people are so developed that you hav to kill innocent foreigners and also loot their shops because your lazy _asses don't want to work[/s]

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2015
MzansiBeat:
Where is your brain located..in your bottom perhaps. Your writing typifies those whose brains are bottom located.

next time,

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Ujupsy: 7:01pm On May 06, 2015
michelism:

Walahi, all my life I have never had this kind of laugh before. " Yoruba kidnaps for rituals"?. Between Yoruba and Igbo who does that at best? Just accept the fact that Ibo aren't contented, even when they have #5 - #10 millions in their account. A typical Ibo boy would 'easily' use his mother for rituals.
"Ibo makes money making 'a do or die' afair". And that shows on the statistics on fraud, money laundering, rituals, drug trafficking to name few.
One of your boys just defrauded me with a sum of £100 yesterday. His name is Uche with number:08185606704
Doing business with Ibo is DANGEROUS!
I have seen and heard case of ritualist linked with Yoruba, you can laugh all your life for all I care a case still fresh in my memory where all passengers were turned to goat, another at oshodi where a pastors son escaped death while others were killed far away kwara they are all yoruba driver and conductors so I hopeyou
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by Ujupsy: 7:03pm On May 06, 2015
michelism:

Walahi, all my life I have never had this kind of laugh before. " Yoruba kidnaps for rituals"?. Between Yoruba and Igbo who does that at best? Just accept the fact that Ibo aren't contented, even when they have #5 - #10 millions in their account. A typical Ibo boy would 'easily' use his mother for rituals.
"Ibo makes money making 'a do or die' afair". And that shows on the statistics on fraud, money laundering, rituals, drug trafficking to name few.
One of your boys just defrauded me with a sum of £100 yesterday. His name is Uche with number:08185606704
Doing business with Ibo is DANGEROUS!
I have seen and heard case of ritualist linked with Yoruba, you can laugh all your life for all I care a case still fresh in my memory where all passengers were turned to goat, another at oshodi where a pastors son escaped death while others were killed far away kwara they are all yoruba driver and conductors so I hope you shine your eyes and know more about your people
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by LeSudAfricaine: 7:03pm On May 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
sharap you animalistic ediot. Whatever their crime is, they are still better than you south Africans that act like animals. Nonsense. Most of us here in Nigeria who are not ibos are not happy with some of their behaviors, but that doesn't make you _stupid south Africans any better than them. Useless lazy buffoons who are killing their fellow Africans for no reason. And I laugh when you used your useless thumb to type trash about you ediots leaving better than any nigerian.

You ugly buffoons are just 40million in your country and about 25million of u _assholes are leaving in abject poverty, so what are you saying again? _useless animal in human skin
So according to you 75% of the South African population is living in abject poverty? Are you aware how idiotic you sound?

2 Likes

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by supereagle(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2015
sukkot:
Michael Titus Igwe, Kingsley
Okonkwo, Uchenna Onyewuru, Eugene Ape,
Hunphery Ejike, Obinna Nwajiagu, Benjamin
Onuoha and Ikenna Abanukwu,
shocked grin

The spirit of Biafra doesn't give up in the face of death grin
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by harbarzzy(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2015
Same way they want to spoil lagos!

1 Like

Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by bokoarerams: 9:38pm On May 06, 2015
Well u are right, it's ok as long as they don't enlist to isis alqaeda or kill innocent policemen in uk like our brothers on the other side of the river
chiefinalowo:

It is always about them....The people from the other side of the divide.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by southpole: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
jamael:

clap for your self
WHY CREATE AN UNNECESSARY DIVERSION FOR TRIBAL GRATIFICATION
Men are about to die for heinous crimes caused by lack of opportunity for great enterprise to thrive and you are here spewing shit about DIVIDE.
na you divide them.
Tribalism and fault finding kills faster than Ebloa.
#change
undecided
WEARENIGERIANS LET'S RISE AND BUILD
Can you for once stop speaking nonsense? you are talking of lack of opportunities, Northern Nigeria is the poorest part of this country how many of them have you heard of going into drug pushing that has been claimed by the Igbos as their birth right? Ask yourself why is it all Igbos? no wonder they were banished from Is real.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by southpole: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
FrancisTony:

Atleast, they harm theirselves and don't make up the terrorist group e.g ISIS like your tribes harming other people.
Sorry to disappoint you, the drugs they push kill millions of people all over the world
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by southpole: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
kodded:
then let them go

Let them have their own country
Is that why they were banished from Is real?
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by southpole: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dannylux:

Independent? lmao! I guess that word has new meaning!
Look at APC That was formed by a Yoruba man But out of The blue The Hausa Have overridden every major positions in The government relegating You guys (Their slaves) to The Backdoor as always.

Preach!
Don't cry too much it is an arrangement between the Yoruba and the hausas after BUHARI a Yoruba takes over but certainly not an Igbo man
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by southpole: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dannylux:

This still doesn't explain why y'all have chosen to play the second fiddle.

All noise And nothing to show for It? Tell me again what you guys are very good at doing?
There is this subject called history in secondary school may be you should go and study it. but before then just to let u know that after the return of democracy in 1999 till date Yoruba has the highest number of years in aso rock and the hausas have the highest number of second fiddle you are talking about. if I am wrong show me. This your diluted reasoning is what is keeping you people where you are and it is high time Igbo be down graded as a major tribe to a minor because of its political insignificant.
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by win3k: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
southpole:

There is this subject called history in secondary school may be you should go and study it. but before then just to let u know that after the return of democracy in 1999 till date Yoruba has the highest number of years in aso rock and the hausas have the highest number of second fiddle you are talking about. if I am wrong show me. This your diluted reasoning is what is keeping you people where you are and it is high time Igbo be down graded as a major tribe to a minor because of its political insignificant.

A minor tribe that places Nigeria on the criminal map with drug dealing, executions and contraband!

They should be downgraded out of Nigeria period!
Re: 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group by southpole: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
win3k:

A minor tribe that places Nigeria on the criminal map with drug dealing, executions and contraband!

They should be downgraded out of Nigeria period!
You are very correct let them return to where they were banished from, Isreal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo Police Nab Fleeing Inmates Who Engaged In Robbery, Kidnapping [PHOTO] / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tambo Village In Adamawa Again, Kill, Injure Many (Graphi / Man Escapes Death At The Hands Of Vigilante Member A Week To His Wedding.Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.