Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison (3562 Views)

Mo Abudu And Bollywood Star Actress, Sophie Choudry Arrives Monaco / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) / Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Yrs Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by timijoseph01(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2015
Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison in Fatal Hit-And-Run Case.

An Indian court has sentenced Bollywood star
Salman Khan to five years in jail for killing a
homeless man in a 2002 hit-and-run driving
incident in Mumbai.
The man was among five people who were run
over in the incident. The actor was
charged with
culpable homicide.
Khan had said his driver was behind the wheel,
but the judge said the actor was driving the car
and was under the influence of alcohol at the
time.

Legal experts expect the actor to appeal against
the verdict.
He could have been jailed for 10 years.
But correspondents say the guilty verdict is a huge
setback for Khan who is one of Bollywood's
biggest stars, appearing in more than 80 Hindi-
language films.

His movies include Wanted, Saajan, Ek Tha Tiger, Bodyguard, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Veer, No Entry, jst to mention a few..

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-32603596

Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by madridguy(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2015
Never.
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by Dyt(f): 9:41am On May 06, 2015
Nooooo
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by vizkiz: 9:44am On May 06, 2015
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

At least my girlfriend will stop watching his movie for the next five years cheesy
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by Nobody: 9:44am On May 06, 2015
This is sad.
Eeya
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by princealbashir: 9:49am On May 06, 2015
Ehya! My sister won't like this. Me still prefer SharU Khan tho!
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by Markieee(m): 9:57am On May 06, 2015
Eiyaa Eiyaa everywhere, ain't He a human and citizen of that country? So Why should He be spared?
He get luck say no be for naija, them for beat Am blue black or worse burn am
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by Atk01(f): 11:33am On May 06, 2015
Nooooooo! cry cry
The hit and run case happened in 2002. Jail term after 13 years? I really don't know what to feel.
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by redvektor(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2015
What a gud justice system practise in india since 2002 if na naija now them for don sweep am like sand enter rug,

i hate change,
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 06, 2015
Human ben 10
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by 7footre(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2015
When you do the crime, you gotta d the time
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by iamrealdeji(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2015
Yayyy,Sallu bhai,i feel so sorry for you,hmmn
Oh gosh,i thought they'd set him free,why now when Sallu is having lots of box office successes,the case is supposed to be dead and gone,i feel sorry for you Sallu bhai,one of my favorite actors ever,Sallu is a very nice guy,he's heavily involved in charity with his being human foundation,he even takes good care of prisoners,i never knew Sallu would be jailed like his best friend Sanjay Dutt(Sanju Baba)
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by Shittaakeem(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by youngberry001(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2015
uhmmmm my best Indian actor
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
AT first I didn't Want to comment.. Buh when I saw kuch kuch hota hai.. I remember that movie.. got all mushy back then.. Great love story.. So sad.. Atleast it should be reduced to bout 2yrs or something. sad
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by HzRF(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Yayyy,Sallu bhai,i feel so sorry for you,hmmn
Oh gosh,i thought they'd set him free,why now when Sallu is having lots of box office successes,the case is supposed to be dead and gone,i feel sorry for you Sallu bhai,one of my favorite actors ever,Sallu is a very nice guy,he's heavily involved in charity with his being human foundation,he even takes good care of prisoners,i never knew Sallu would be jailed like his best friend Sanjay Dutt(Sanju Baba)
There is 1 film he did
He acted as officer

He doesn't arrest or interrogate
Itz judgement on the spot
Stil can't remember the title of the film
Nawa ooo
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by CrazyScientist: 9:57pm On May 06, 2015
Chai, if na naija, Jim iyke dey go scot free lipsrsealed

Chai! sad wait ooo, so me sef join dey watch indian film, what have I turned to shocked

Abeg, who don watch " Ra 1" wey bae don dey disturb me to watch with her....
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by timijoseph01(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Chai, if na naija, Jim iyke dey go scot free lipsrsealed

Chai! sad wait ooo, so me sef join dey watch indian film, what have I turned to shocked

Abeg, who don watch " Ra 1" wey bae don dey disturb me to watch with her....
itz got same story line as Robot.. Sci-Fi
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by Atk01(f): 11:06pm On May 06, 2015
HzRF:
There is 1 film he did He acted as officer
He doesn't arrest or interrogate Itz judgement on the spot Stil can't remember the title of the film Nawa ooo
Dabbang?
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by Atk01(f): 11:06pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by iamrealdeji(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2015
HzRF:

There is 1 film he did
He acted as officer

He doesn't arrest or interrogate
Itz judgement on the spot
Stil can't remember the title of the film
Nawa ooo
Dabang
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by benuejosh: 12:09am On May 07, 2015
I enjoy his movies though. I repeated one of his movie recently. "Bodyguard". The guy is a clown.
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by missvera(f): 12:17am On May 07, 2015
I was very sad when I watched this in the morning on BBC...one of my best Bollywood actors..# I just finished rewatching one of his movies titled Teere Nam(in your name). * I think the law is not blind in this case.
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by 3ace(m): 4:26am On May 07, 2015
Omo, people still dey watch Indian movies o.
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by ultrazone(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2015
Wow, impressive. The law took its full course.
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by HzRF(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Dabang
Woah
Thanks
Let me see if I can download the film
Re: Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison by Summer1(f): 9:23am On May 07, 2015
This guy follow for three idiots?

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Vote For Miss Nigeria In The Ongoing Miss World. / Dr. York: Pedophile Rings Among Black Secret Societies Exposed / Juliet Ibrahim Exposes What Iceberg Slim Does To Get Money And Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.