Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Who Ever Believes The News Credited To Me Is A slowpoke-wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Ever Believes The News Credited To Me Is A slowpoke-wole Soyinka (454 Views)

Wike Denies Facebook Posting Credited To Him On Taraba Tribunal Judgment / Made In Kaduna APC Lamborghini Pictures Credited To @murtalaibin / Soyinka Denies Blasting The Igbos, Says Whoever Believes He Did Is A slowpoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Ever Believes The News Credited To Me Is A slowpoke-wole Soyinka by Zeus777: 11:25am On May 06, 2015
Professor Wole Soyinka has released a statement denying reports that he trashed the Igbos during his lecture at Harvard University last week. Soyinka was quoted to have said 'the Igbos voted based on their stomach and suffer from incurable money mindedness'. The Nobel Laureate says he never made a statement like that and anyone who believes he did is a m.oron His statement below...
"I have just read a statement attributed to me on something called The Cable, a news outlet, evidently one of the Internet infestations. My lecture at the Hutchins Centre, Harvard University, was video recorded. Anyone who believes what I am alleged to have said must be a m.oron – repeat, a m.oron. It is demeaning, sickening and boring to have to deal with these cowards who cannot fight their own battles but must fasten their imbecilic pronouncements on others. Only the mentally retarded will credit this comment attributed to me regarding the Ndigbo voting pattern in the last elections. I strongly suspect the author of this despicable concoction, and may make a further statement, once the source is verified.” the statement read

1 Like

Re: Who Ever Believes The News Credited To Me Is A slowpoke-wole Soyinka by Utchgirl(f): 12:06pm On May 06, 2015
Hmm
Lolzz
Seems he is now denying d trash he said abt NDI IGBO
Interesting
we r watching

(1) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu Insist That Non-indigenes In Lagos Must Respect Their Hosts / If I Knew Shekau’s Whereabouts, I Won’t Tell Nigeria – Chadian President / Photos: Pastor Treks From Edo To Abuja For Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.