Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? (4838 Views)

I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Should I Greet & Call My Husband's Younger Sister 'Aunty'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by kinzolic(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2006
I have a friend having an affair with his step mum's younger sister.D guy wants out cos he feels it's nt rite n d babe doesn't wanna leave him damning all consequences.Pls guys help out
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by tukur2002n(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2006
This is real man this guy need quick advise, think it will also help educate me too in some decision i am about to make.

waiting to hear from my people.
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by iice(f): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2006
What a tangle web we weave tongue He wants out and she doesnt huh? I wouldn't want my bro dating my step-aunt but i say whatever floats your boat because sometimes, we tend to find love in the strangest places lol. But if he's genuinely happy then i can live with it. But that's just me.
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by kolabode: 4:35am On Sep 12, 2006
That's not new it happens everywhere
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Busta(f): 4:22am On Sep 13, 2006
i really don't think there's anything wrong with that but wat does that make both u and her? step cousins?
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Oracle(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2006
Well itz actually a good decision to end the relationship.
However, my question is
"Didn't he know she is his step mom's sister before he started the relationship"?

Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by kinzolic(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2006
Oracle:

Well itz actually a good decision to end the relationship.
However, my question is
"Didn't he know she is his step mom's sister before he started the relationship"?

He knew she was his step-mom b4 going out with her younger sister.Infact he's much more closer n relates well with his step-mum than anybody in his family dats d more reason he wants out of d relationship even though he loves d babe very much,incase u don't know they've been friends(Guy n d babe) 4 like 10yrs b4 d relationshp started which is going 2 like 6yrs nw
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Bubus(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2006
Tell him to carry on. Any reason not to pursue his attraction to the lady in question is at best silly.
Genetics can explain the attraction.
Please carry on. You have my permission. smiley
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by EmemJU(f): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2006
They are not blood relations, so incest is ruled out. But the relationship just does not look nice.
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Bubus(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2006
EmemJU:

They are not blood relations, so incest is ruled out. But the relationship just does not look nice.
How?
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by kinzolic(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2006
if u guys r saying it's rite 4 them 2 date hw does d guy put it 2 his father n step-mum?
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by bethran: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2006
there ii nothing bad about it.it happen daily,and they have no blood relationship so there is no crime in it.it is just tha our society here can allow it .it ok
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by jaybaby(f): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2006
Y does He want 2 BACK out naw-okey he don 'njoy FINISh ABI

if say na me I no go GREE we go dey cont.

ORACLE d guy in dat pix look like an slowpoke grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by tukur2002n(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2006
are u guyz saying it right for them to continue the ralationship
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by minniepoe(f): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2007
i don't see any reason why the couple should not go ahead with their lives if they are sure they are meant for each other. except there are some other reasons apart from the one that has been pointed out here.
they are not related to each other in any way so therefore, they can be together as long as they both want it.

i have seen two brothers marry from the same family. so why cant a father and a son marry from the same family?
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2007
Kk
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by cute9jaguy(m): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2007
Did you read what the poster said in his second post? they av been on for 10 yrs! haba,why does he want out now when he has finished everything sweet about the gurl? He wants to turn her to tokunbo,
There's nothing wrong,carry on.
Mamuzee brothers,you know them? they sing in Nigeria,they are twins,and today,they are married to twins of the same parnts! maybe they even exchange wifes sometime grin

on a serious note shocked dont leave her oooo,its a warning!
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Chiori(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2009
No problem in that. Go ahead and jack your step mom's sister, whether elder or younger. She is not your auntie.
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Fhemmmy: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2009
Na wa oh
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by biola44: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
father n son wit 2 sisters, wat a sweet coincidental love! grin
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by init4dmoni(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2009
wat's the age diff?
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by slimfine(f): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2009
this kindda wierd. Is she the only chica u see around? so ur friend and his dad will be married to sisters?
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Outstrip(f): 2:04am On Jun 07, 2009
There is nothing wrong with it. It is even better since they will respect their in laws more seeing as they are all in the same family though not blood relations.
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by ifyalways(f): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2009
@Poster,as long as ur friend is not comfy with it,then its not right for him.simple.
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by JustGood(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
good future. . . 2 sisters married to father and son. maybe father and son should actually find twins to marry. grin
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by biola44: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
;d
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by pek(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
if both of them love themselves, they should continue. they are not related in any way so its not a taboo or a sacrilege.
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Chiori(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2009
Give or take, what does the age difference matter? If they love each other, and they are both mature enough to make decisions for themselves, then there is nothing anyone should say or do in the contrary. Kabisa!
init4dmoni:

wat's the age diff?
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by biola44: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2009
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Ben13: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2009
na real wah for this kind of loff
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by kay9(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2009
@topic:
Mehhn, it just doesn't look right - and this is good old Nigeria we're talking about. Don't do it, its got red signs all over. You're like what - 25, 26, 27 - trust me, man, that's just hot blood in your head - the fire of youth. Come back and look at this thread 7 years from now, you won't believe you'd contemplated such a thing.
Re: Dating Your Step Mum's Younger Sister? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2009
kay9:

@topic:
Mehhn, it just doesn't look right - and this is good old Nigeria we're talking about. Don't do it, its got red signs all over. You're like what - 25, 26, 27 - trust me, man, that's just hot blood in your head - the fire of youth. Come back and look at this thread 7 years from now, you won't believe you'd contemplated such a thing.
u r definately r9t.bsides its a sin in d bible 2 do so.it is contained d book of Exodus(cant remember xact xter) after if calamity start u go say na witches and wizard 4rm your village. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Married In Nigeria, Does The Divorce Also Have To Take Place In Nigeria? / Pastor Mike Bamilye's Tribute To His Wife. / My Pre-wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.