Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? (5843 Views)

Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant / 'hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / A Chinese Captures A Giant Salamander That Lived 170million Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by mikron(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2015
Was carrying out a research online when i came across these pictures of a mammoth skeleton of a creature that looks like a giant of old being excavated. could this be true?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by temitemi1(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 06, 2015
Wait, let me fone Buhari

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 06, 2015
That's Goliath's skeleton...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by rheether(f): 2:11pm On May 06, 2015
I can't wait tó become an Archaeologist.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 06, 2015
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by IGBOSON2: 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
Photoshopped!

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by Chimarto: 2:21pm On May 06, 2015
That is what that will happen when Nigerians learn how to use Photoshop .
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by braintext(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2015
First picture and last picture, the skull looks very large but second picture i looks small why?
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by doctokwus: 2:51pm On May 06, 2015
What u would have said is that u saw a picture online and want to use it to practice things u learnt in your photoshopping class.
U have done a poor job because in one pix the head is far bigger than a man,in d middle pix,smaller,while in d 3rd pix,the skull head is almost of equal size to 2 men.
Learn harder cause your skills can't yet convince even a child.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by LuckyLadolce(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
Wow!
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by Ilekeh(f): 3:05pm On May 06, 2015
It's God's skeleton
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by omenka(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2015
mikron:
Was carrying out a research online when i came across these pictures of a mammoth skeleton of a creature that looks like a giant of old being excavated. could this be true?
Post a link to the pictures. We'd like to know if it is a "hoax site".
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by princdebola201(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2015
I talk am na Uncle GOLI skeleton be dAt, eeyah David Yaf kill am
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by hopara1(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2015
things time end
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:31pm On May 06, 2015
Photoshop
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by idu1(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Photoshop
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2015
its a bloody hoax. most of those pics were created for a design award or something like dat

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by SirBlack999(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2015
mikron:
That's the giant from odeysseusgrin
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by Rilwayne001: 5:12pm On May 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
It's God's skeleton
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by Gbawe: 5:12pm On May 06, 2015
omenka:
Post a link to the pictures. We'd like to know if it is a "hoax site".

It will be most likely a hoax. All these pictures are fake.
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:20pm On May 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wait o.....if I meet dis kain person for road,na to disappear o,but really,pple dey big for those decades o

Time for prayer...stretch your arms
Na so me and those reading this go pack the skeletons of every goliath disturbing us in JESUS name.......AMEN

1 Like

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by Ikenna17(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2015
Just checked it out, it's a hoax. Its just a picture of a human skeleton that was superimposed on a mastodon's skeleton picture.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/071214-giant-skeleton_2.html
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by drkay(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2015
All I can see is carcass. I'll surely be like him/her one day but my MANHOOD will remain.
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by yungryce: 5:49pm On May 06, 2015
rheether:

Archi gini? In which country. Jst kidding. Wats stoppin y
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by yungryce: 5:49pm On May 06, 2015
rheether:

Archi gini? In which country. Jst kidding. Wats stoppin ya
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by wachakuta(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2015
Hagrid
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by cheruv: 7:07pm On May 06, 2015
that's one of the annunaki that perished during the deluge. they grew at times up to 15ft in height and usually played with the dinosaurs that roamed the earth before the great deluge angry
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by sunkoye: 7:08pm On May 06, 2015
there might be some scientific explanations. but here we go as Bible enlightens

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

- Genesis 6:1-4 (NIV)

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones."

- Enoch 7:1-6

1 Like

Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by cheruv: 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
sunkoye:
there might be some scientific explanations. but here we go as Bible enlightens

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

- Genesis 6:1-4 (NIV)

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones."

- Enoch 7:1-6
the book of Enoch explains the book of Genesis very well

akwukwo Enok nākowa akwukwo Mbido ofuma smiley
choo vidyo onye anakpo Trey Smith na YouTube lee ya.I ga aghota ihe ndi a wink
Re: Photos: Could This Be The Skeleton Of A Giant? by sunkoye: 7:35pm On May 06, 2015
cheruv:

the book of Enoch explains the book of Genesis very well

akwukwo Enok nākowa akwukwo Mbido ofuma smiley
choo vidyo onye anakpo Trey Smith na YouTube lee ya.I ga aghota ihe ndi a wink
yes bro. imagine those intelligent monsters reigns for over a millennial. cant keep wondering how the technologies of those times will look like. Genetics Engineering started from them. smiley

emm...can u pls try to do more of english please... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epic Response To Ben Bruce On Super Eagles Jersey(photo) / When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC / Man Discovers Decomposing Dead Body In Lekki After The Massacre On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.