Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua (24951 Views)

Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Input(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2015
While this belong to my side chick...nneka

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Mhizkel(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
Yea, that's true..They stink!
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by askari01: 2:40pm On May 06, 2015
who lured you into prostitution...oh sorry BLEACHING.....
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by holluwai(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Input(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:
but u look like a bleacher

3 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by 9jatatafo(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2015
Bleached skin is disgusting to me. If the fair skin is natural and not tampered with then good if not a bleached one smells like OAP Olisa just said. Why even consider bleaching in the first case? Think of the health side effects. Some bleached people are like charcoal and palm oil.
#No to bleached skin
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by logica(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2015
What? shocked shocked shocked Na Super Blue Omo abi na Klin that woman take baff wey she white like that?
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
According to a survey and observation carried out by izonowei lagos has the highest number of bleachers in nigeria..And that survey applies to both males and females...

At least I must see 10 bleached persons per day when I move out to work or some other place... undecided

Lagos people which contract ona and bleaching cream sign

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by bosschinalu(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
Chai, dehamanizing
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
According to a survey and observation carried out by izonowei lagos has the highest number of bleachers in nigeria..And that survey applies to both males and females...

At least I must see about 10 bleached persons per day when I move out to work or some other place... undecided

Lagos people which contract ona and bleaching cream sign

Olotu!

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by holluwai(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2015
Nice skin wink

Yours must be natural.

Mhizkel:
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 06, 2015
CountDracula:
Na smell u wan fvck?

i swear you don fvck mad woman before
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by UncleJudax(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
CountDracula:
Na smell u wan fvck?
Even the crack between their legs hardly gets bleached. grin

As I Go Die would say, nepa de carry light for that side. Hehe

So, you see, it is fake advertisement; light face, smelly skin, black punny tongue
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
dearpreye:

Olotu!
cheesy...amayanabo ONUA... cheesy
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
Wowzer! But she looks a lot finer o shocked shocked shocked
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by 9jatatafo(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
CountDracula:
Na smell u wan fvck?

When you meet girl with smelling skin and kitty-cat that time your thinking go change. It is not about fvcking but the perception of the person when you have her around your friends.
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Setaje(f): 2:51pm On May 06, 2015
Honestly speaking. This days I don't even no the difference between a bleached lady and a real fair lady. It's really hard to tell except u new them when they were dark.

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by iykedare(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2015
crazy world we live in
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by shammah1(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
I'm an anti-bleached skin girls. These days it's difficult to identify their differences because they inject themselves with bleaching syrups or even swallow pills. Those ones don't get black knuckles etc. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
I don't get attracted to BLEACHED ladies... Dark or Natural fair skinned.
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by adeA1(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
Neither light nor dark but NATURAL
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by adeA1(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
Its Neither light nor dark but NATURAL
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Spadelicious: 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
I can only guess that Susan Maxwell was standing under a thousand floodlights plus a few bulbs when these pictures were taken plus serious photoshopping because barely three days ago she looked nothing like these so called 'after' pictures
1. she is a mixture of co ours, with dark knuckles and toes
2.her skin is rough and uneven

Bleaching appears to be the craze among Naija ladies but remove their clothes and you will want to run....
Plus the terrible chemical body ODOUR they ooze, especially when they sweat. This is why bleachers often drown themselves in perfume and always carry a bottle along with them.

Bleachers will get stretch marks on their arms
the reaaaallly unlucky ones get the 'goggles' which is the burn under the eyes. Unsightly !!!

There is nothing under the earth that Naija girls will not do just to attract men!!!, especially pot bellied politicians!
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by cescky(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
Wow, see yellow something

Can't believe olisa has time to respond to this thing!

Something needs serious delivrance!!
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
cheesy...amayanabo ONUA... cheesy

Haha haha. That your research ehhnnn!
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by lolaxavier(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
I still don't understand why a lady would bleach her skin all to the satisfaction of a man who might not eventually end up with her. It goes a long way to show why some ladies only follow the masses. They need someone else to think for them.
Susan Maxwell or whatever she is called was only trying to justify her terrible actions and it was no surprise when I read some comments on nairaland posted by sympathisers.
If you like, pour a bucket of hot water to bleach, if a guy will dump you, there's no escaping it.
From my own point of view, nothing is as good as natural. When they now marry and after two or three months when the whole artificial setups fade off and away, you will suddenly notice a change in the guy's attitude and probably go ahead looking elsewhere, when all the lies that served as foundation for that marital home has been eroded.
What do you want Ghanaians to do if you think bleaching helps your chances of attracting men?
Be it dark or blue or yellow, there is always someone for everyone. No point peeling your skin to suit a man that may even have no plans for you.

2 Likes

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by obowunmi(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
They do...

That's why they have so much perfume on thier dressing table.
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by mekaboy(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
Op abeg remove this lady's pic, let me know what is smelling here.

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Setaje(f): 2:59pm On May 06, 2015
holluwai:
Susan Maxwell, before and after 'lightening' her skin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2381861_ti1_jpegf17977bcc42d9d7977e4fc4d7c91e39a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2381862_t3_jpeg77451fe7c593d2647bff05329b95f880

Up NEPA tongue

U can't no if she bleached or not so I laugh when men say they don't like girls that bleach. How can u differentiate. Would u be asking for their childhood pictures everytime. She looked like she has been fair from scratch. They have mad ass creams and even drugs that will turn them to half caste in no time. It's a shame. This thing has become so acceptable and we all laugh about it because it's women that are mostly affected. The discrimination is more than paper talk. I fear for the generation of dark skinned women yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by croSStodds(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2015
moreeni:
Wowzer! But she looks a lot finer o shocked shocked shocked
So would u like to bleach like she did?
Re: ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 06, 2015
Setaje:

U can't no if she bleached or not so I laugh when men say they don't like girls that bleach. How can u differentiate. Would u be asking for their childhood pictures everytime. She looked like she has been fair from scratch. They have mad ass creams and even drugs that will turn them to half caste in no time. It's a shame. This thing has become so acceptable and we all laugh about it because it's women that are mostly affected. The discrimination is more than paper talk. I fear for the generation of dark skinned women yet unborn.
Most sensible comment on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Lilian Esoro's Bridal Shower / Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? / Asa Covers Face Of Schink Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.