Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) (24942 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Linda Ejiofor On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by kidap: 6:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Nollywood Actress Adesua Etomi who just got married to Banky W took to her Instagram page to pen down sweet birthday to her lovely mum who is celebrating her birthday today.

After this lovely photo,she wrote...

Happy Birthday to my hero.
Superwoman
My gist partner
My prayer partner
My girlfriend
My mother.
I am incredibly blessed to have you as my mum.
You have taught me everything i know. I am the woman i am today because of God and because of all you taught me.
I have learnt soooo much from you.
Because of all we've been through and because of the way I've seen you handle things, i don't walk in fear...i just pray.
Because of you, i know for myself that God is real, God is great, God is kind and God never fails.
Your life is a living testimony.
May God reward your labour of love. May he bless you till your cup runs over. May he keep you, Sustain you, uphold you and continually protect you.
I love you more than words can express.
The angels are rejoicing because you're God's beloved and it's your birthday. ����������������
#prayingmother#myhero

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/adesua-etomi-wellington-pens-sweet-birthday-message-to-her-mum/

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 29, 2017
Notin do u my babe,go girl.happy birthday mummy

7 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by ladeb: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2017
is that wan news

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by NwaChibuzor13: 6:29am On Nov 29, 2017
Instead of her to start looking for money to undergo surgery for that tiny ass of hers.

17 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by sinaj(f): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Instead of her to start looking for money to undergo surgery for that tiny ass of hers.
izz banky complaining

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2017
Okay
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2017
so sweet
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Pappyto: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2017
Nurse susu.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Pappyto: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2017
A perfect replica of her mom.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by ladeb: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by MaryBenn(f): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2017
The nose grin grin grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by KayDEAN(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Smithdfss: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
Notin do u my babe,go girl.happy birthday mummy
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by kay29000(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
The mom still looks young.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by miqos03: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
Cool
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by DTalented(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
So una family news never finish? Ok, Continue
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Wizdray: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
I saw yah hard bum bum yesterday, thanks to banky grin

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by emmolyne: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
Happy Birthday to you Ma.

#emmolyineblog.com
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by brunobaba(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
See what Banky W has caused now,i cant look at susu's picture without remembering her ass pic....banky...you no do well o.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by amaeve2(f): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
Good one. Happy birthday to her
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by binsanni(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2017
H.B.D mama smiley smiley
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Okay na kwatinue
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by oshe11: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Why She no post another nude pix "mistakenly"

Nonsense fifu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by oshe11: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Someone wud be DATING his Girlfriend jejely, her husband will jst comman MARRY HERundecidedgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by AnodaIT(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2017
brunobaba:
See what Banky W has caused now,i cant look at susu's picture without remembering her ass pic....banky...you no do well o.
I will remember you in my prayers

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2017
God bless your Mama
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by pauldiamonds: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

is it your ass or are you the one naking the kpekus
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
keep kwayet,she got nice tiny ass.Is it your ass?you are not okay in the head i think.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) by hezy4real01(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Have u done for ur wife or girlfriend.... mumu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video) / Ceec Stuns In New Photoshoot / Steve Harvey Crowns A Nigerian 'king Olu' For Updating Wife's Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.