Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity (14873 Views)

Man Dies At A Filling Station In Kano. Photo / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 6 Type Of People I Met At D Filling Station During Fuel Scarsity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 08, 2015
Feranmicharles:
abeg help me tell this wristwatch osad

Lol. I know nah. I created this thread 4days ago. How am I suppose 2 know? undecided
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Swiftlee(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2015
angry Shunters
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by stephenqueen: 11:12pm On May 08, 2015
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by letsbet(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2015
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 08, 2015
letsbet:
op, fuel nova scare for ur side, if not u for don port frm being d cool type to any of d above. i fall unda d sweet mouth type sha smiley .wen am in a fuel station 2buy fuel, i try 2 go close 2 d attendant, observe to hear if anybody mentions his/her name, afta a while, i try maintain eye contact wit u, smile then i'll cal u by name n greet u, maybe ask hw's wrk? stil smilin (a geniun smile oosmiley .no mata hw busy or stressed a prson is, there hardly ignore such gestures, nxt tin u hear, wearis u gallon? bam!!. works every time.

grin
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by kenoz(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2015
The attendants family or friends, just come with like two to three gallons and just call the name of the attendant and in a twinkle of an eye such person has been attended yo.
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by kenoz(m): 11:22pm On May 08, 2015
The attendants family or friends, just come with like two to three gallons and just call the name of the attendant and in a twinkle of an eye such person has been attended to.
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by bighead1(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2015
LOL

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Dannidom(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2015
The Big Nyash Hunters
iffa hear say they cum buy fuel. Na so they go dey folow girls for nyash like kilode, any small thing na gropin' things sure pass wink .

And the funiest part is that they bring one useles container like that to the gas station only to... U knw na grin .
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by MzLaurel(f): 11:32pm On May 08, 2015
machinegundammy:
The pocket pickers

Vote MzLaurel for Miss nairaland 2015
check her out here:
https://www.nairaland.com/mzlaurel

Yes oooo! It's MzLaurel all the waysmiley

Thanks sweet.

#Team Laurel#

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by piagetskinner(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2015
Then be ready to que 4 days OP#
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Lucasbalo(m): 11:58pm On May 08, 2015
I just drive into the petrol station and fill my truck and move on.
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Rajjah(f): 7:14am On May 09, 2015
Princenady:
the story tellers

They entertain people with different news and stories that you wont even know when it gets to your turn to buy. This category of people have information about everything and even gives news more than news casters. They exaggerate events and talks in a way that would attract everybody.
lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Anikle(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2015
tongue grin chai numba 4. M 1 of dem
Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Christmasdon(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2015
What of those who come to discuss politics.

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity by Princenady(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2015
Rajjah:
lol
laff well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.