Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

7 Reasons You’re Still Hungry—even After You Just Ate! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 7 Reasons You’re Still Hungry—even After You Just Ate! (1080 Views)

The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) / The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons You’re Still Hungry—even After You Just Ate! by EKITI001: 5:33pm On May 06, 2015
Do you sometimes feel ravenous, even though you just polished off a tasty lunch, a full dinner, or a midnight snack? Some food ingredients can trick our bodies into not recognizing when we’re full, causing “rebound hunger” that can add inches to our waistlines. But these simple tweaks from the authors of The New American Diet can help quiet your cravings.

1 You Drink Too Much Soda
Sodas, iced teas, and other sweetened beverages are our biggest source of high-fructose corn syrup—accounting for about two-thirds of our annual intake. New research from the University of California at San Francisco indicates that fructose can trick our brains into craving more food, even when we’re full. It works by impeding the body’s ability to use leptin, the “satiation hormone” that tells us when we’ve had enough to eat.

2 Your Dinner Came Out of a Can
Many canned foods are high in the .......... {view all http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/05/7-reasons-youre-still-hungryeven-after.html }
Re: 7 Reasons You’re Still Hungry—even After You Just Ate! by akunjohn(m): 5:46pm On May 06, 2015
Wey d rest nah?, I no go click dat link o

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You’re Still Hungry—even After You Just Ate! by EKITI001: 11:00pm On May 06, 2015
If u want the rest. U GATS follow d link. I no fit just copy Wetin one person labor do like dat.. Okay??

(1) (Reply)

Your Food Shopping List Is Incomplete If You Don't Add These / great is my God / Online Training On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.