Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,356 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Can A Negro Be Racist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Negro Be Racist? (930 Views)

S Korean Presidential Frontrunner made Racist Joke Against Nigerian Student / Buhari The Magic Negro! / Black Man Makes Racist KKK Member Piss In His Pants.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Negro Be Racist? by tablu: 5:50pm On May 06, 2015
I recently listened to a documentary by a white supremacy movement, and a movie 'Dear white people'and this clips defined Racism to contain two major elements which are Prejudice and Power.White caucasians have the power and can as well be prejudice enough to be racist, while blacks can only be prejudice because they dont have the power.I tend to streamline my train of thought in this direction to a reasonble extent.What about you? What do you think?can a black man be racist? Matured comments only please.
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by krazydave(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2015
Well, if black men can be xenophobic to there fellow black brothers...
why not?
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by Orunto: 7:30pm On May 06, 2015
Discrimination is Racism. If Obby refuses an uncircumcised white man's advances, she becomes a racist.
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by blackmann(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2015
Here in the US, they are the most racist people. even to their fellow blacks. If they are criticized by whites, even over the flimsiest of things, they quickly pull out the race card. Oh, he said I should work harder because I'm black, oh the cop pulled me over and gave me a speeding ticket because i'm black, oh my boss caught me stealing and fired me not because of my theft and lazy arse, but because i'm black.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by gatiano(m): 7:42pm On May 06, 2015
You need a bleaching cream and a change of name that has no meaning. That is if you are actually an Original person.

blackmann:
Here in the US, they are the most racist people. even to their fellow blacks. If they are criticized by whites, even over the flimsiest of things, they quickly pull out the race card. Oh, he said I should work harder because I'm black, oh the cop pulled me over and gave me a speeding ticket because i'm black, oh my boss caught me stealing and fired me not because of my theft and lazy arse, but because i'm black.

1 Like

Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by blackmann(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2015
gatiano:
You need a bleaching cream and a change of name that has no meaning. That is if you are actually an Original person.

grin. But honestly, you need to see how these people think to understand where im coming from.
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by gatiano(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2015
The question is why are Black people like this? We didn't just wake up on one morning and decided to be silly for no reason. check, study your people (black people); You'd be surprise of findings, It will blow your mind.

Have you ever been hungry in your life? and no matter what you do (with all your brilliance and intelligence), it gets you nowhere?
You are an African on homeland or you grew up on homeland, thus you were trained of the way of a standard culture. Never compared yourself with the Blacks outside the homeland or south-Africans, you will have to be in their shoes to understand.

However, true, A man must take responsibility for his actions.
blackmann:

grin. But honestly, you need to see how these people think to understand where im coming from.
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by blackmann(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2015
gatiano:
The question is why are Black people like this? We didn't just wake up on one morning and decided to be silly for no reason. check, study your people (black people); You'd be surprise of findings, It will blow your mind.

Have you ever been hungry in your life? and no matter what you do (with all your brilliance and intelligence), it gets you nowhere?
You are an African on homeland or you grew up on homeland, thus you were trained of the way of a standard culture. Never compared yourself with the Blacks outside the homeland or south-Africans, you will have to be in their shoes to understand.

However, true, A man must take responsibility for his actions.

I think it's just plain laziness. Many black Americans i observe here think you owe them a favor for their existence. If you are someone who moved from somewhere in Africa to the US is even worse. they feel you came here to take their opportunities from them.

There was a day my wife and I were in a subway from Manhattan to Queens. A black guy was begging for hand outs from people on the subway but most people ignored him. He then began to rant. I know he was indirectly referring to my wife and I cos we were the only other black people there that day. He was like "You Africans, you don't know it's the sweat and efforts of we Black americans that made it possible for you to be able to make it here in america." My wife was already searching her bag to hand him some money but that statement alone made me stop her.

Many are just butt lazy and don't want to work. Some of those who are successful don't want to see others more successful than them.They rather other blacks remain at the same level as they are. Once they see any other one making it more than them, they act up and try bring them down. I've seen it happen many times.

1 Like

Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by gatiano(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2015
No Blackman, Blackwoman, and/or Blackchild is lazy, Not One. Yet we have a lot of problems which lead into the hating of ourselves. You say some black people hate the growth of another black person, true, but something got us to that junction of hating one another. Besides, How can one love another person if he/she doesn't love self? It is impossible, and 95% of us black people hate self, rich black person yet, hate himself.

What i say the problems of black people -
we are always wanting, we strive towards these wants yet it doesn't satisfy us. the latest iphone, snickers, headphones (things of no value) are in the hands of a black person.

-excessive eating, gluttony- anybody that eats too much (more than twice a day, can't use all his/her brain power, this makes one lazy.

- religion and unproven believes (christianity, arabdized islam, atheism(black people think atheism is pretigious), fake judiasm) amongst many..

You wrote about your wife's experience, atleast that person didn't stab 17 times just because he/she hate your gust. And whatever what said wasn't out of hate. If anything it is the truth. If we on homeland africa are not as lazy as the afro american, why then are we there?
We just want to reap off where we did not sow.

Try the same thing in white dorminated europe like eastern europe (skinhead is just the same idealogy of not letting another group take from whatever it is they have).
On this note, i'm going to provide you a link from a nairaland topic, i hope you read it.

https://www.nairaland.com/2292145/how-african-americans-broken-mentally

It is not limited to the Black people in diaspora alone, They did the same to us on homeland too during colonization, it was because of our culture and language that we are not that far falling like the rest, yet we fell.
blackmann:

I think it's just plain laziness. Many black Americans i observe here think you owe them a favor for their existence. If you are someone who moved from somewhere in Africa to the US is even worse. they feel you came here to take their opportunities from them.

There was a day my wife and I were in a subway from Manhattan to Queens. A black guy was begging for hand outs from people on the subway but most people ignored him. He then began to rant. I know he was indirectly referring to my wife and I cos we were the only other black people there that day. He was like "You Africans, you don't know it's the sweat and efforts of we Black americans that made it possible for you to be able to make it here in america." My wife was already searching her bag to hand him some money but that statement alone made me stop her.

Many are just butt lazy and don't want to work. Some of those who are successful don't want to see others more successful than them.They rather other blacks remain at the same level as they are. Once they see any other one making it more than them, they act up and try bring them down. I've seen it happen many times.
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by ifyan(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2015
Full time racist.

Aren't you seeing the hatred from one tribe to another around you or is it not a form of racism.

We are quick to tag the white racist but scream tribalism when our fellow black brothers and sisters do us .

So if may ask what is the difference between Racism and Tribalism?. House.

You know. ....
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by Duru1(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2015
tablu:
I recently listened to a documentary by a white supremacy movement, and a movie 'Dear white people'and this clips defined Racism to contain two major elements which are Prejudice and Power.White caucasians have the power and can as well be prejudice enough to be racist, while blacks can only be prejudice because they dont have the power.I tend to streamline my train of thought in this direction to a reasonble extent.What about you? What do you think?can a black man be racist? Matured comments only please.

You and your so-called white supremacy movement are bloody dumbasses. No freaking human is white, blue, green or black. It is irreparable idiocy to classify human beings based on hue. Racism is a moronic misnomer since there is only one race in the universal it is called Human.
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by tablu: 6:33pm On May 07, 2015
Duru1:

You and your so-called white supremacy movement are bloody dumbasses. No freaking human is white, blue, green or black. It is irreparable idiocy to classify human beings based on hue. Racism is a moronic misnomer since there is only one race in the universal it is called Human.
Chairman! E b like say u get cataarh for eye abi nah catarax? Didnt u read d last sentence...'only matured comments'. Strictly for reasonable peeps with sound mind because I sincerely believe that to get my point across i dont hv to be insultive.So pls I rather not have u on this thread! Thank you!
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by Orunto: 5:12pm On May 09, 2015
The Biafrans are negroes and racists.
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by OreMI22: 5:46pm On May 09, 2015
tablu:

Negroes are the MOST racist!
White people are at least cordial and avoid you when they're uncomfortable. Negroes approach you then attack you for being different!
Re: Can A Negro Be Racist? by tablu: 9:27pm On May 09, 2015
Africans as descendants of kush are livin the curse Noah pronounced on him for laughin at his drunken naked disposition...Africans are still slaves in its most refined status.The black man does not have power, he only can be racially prejudice, xenophobic...to be racist requires your race to be amongst world powers in which the only african country that came close to recognition is Egypt(they are mostly arabs now).The black race will only continue to be subservient to the other races till eternity.Just my opinion ...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Buhari May Deliver / Sustain Jonathan's Education Legacies- Yakubu Gowon Tells Buhari / why Western Nigeria open Diplomatic Tie With other Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.