Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? (1986 Views)

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / Should I Marry This Man? / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2015
Found this letter to share.
Please your candid advice can save a soul.
She controls my husband like he is a little child. She calls on him to do everything. She calls my house late at night and I can hear her through the phone, screaming at him about something that she may not have agreed on. She calls on him for money, to paint her house, to pick her up from the movies, to cook for special occasions, and even wash her clothes. What prompted me to write this letter is the fact that it is now 10:42 .M., and I am home alone because my husband was just called by his mother to come to her house to help bake cakes for a fund-raiser tomorrow. I had plans to spend time with my husband tonight, but once again, his mother got in the way. Don’t get me wrong: I love the fact that he respects and helps his mother, but sometimes I feel left out. My kids and I are often put on the back burner because he is always doing something for his mother. All these years I have kept my thoughts about this to myself, but I don’t know how much more I can take . . . his mother is always taking away from our family. I sometimes feel like I didn’t marry a man . . . I need him to be a man and take control.
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by izuch(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2015
Mama's boy!
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2015
He should run his life naa! Wetin happen?
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
The real character patience Ozokwor plays........
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by MRBrownJ: 9:19pm On May 06, 2015
@OP
and how long have you been managing this situation?!
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by Dheartless: 10:31pm On May 06, 2015
men this is damn serious

WHAT KIND OF MAN IS HE!!?
please sorry I said the above....but mhen I hate to read/hear things like this!!
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by Mobebi(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2015
This write up is probably from the book, Think like a man, Act like a lady....

1 Like

Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by KanwuliaJara: 11:20pm On May 06, 2015
Why complain after saying "I DO"? undecided
Please, let her go and spend time with her own mother. . . .she needs her too!
Abi ma only him get MAMA OR PAPA?
Shior! kiss

Women and their 'needy' sentiments.
Disgusting! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by Nobody: 12:24am On May 07, 2015
Mama's boys do not hide their nature before marriage. You married him this way so why complain after marriage? You think marriage is child's play or about everyday s.ex? Once you accept to marry a mama's boy, thats the end. You either fall in line or quit.

1 Like

Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by pretydiva(f): 2:28am On May 07, 2015
U married a mommy's boy sist. Buh all hope isn't lost. Wil suggest u ve a heart 2 heart discussion wif him
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by focus7: 4:53pm On May 07, 2015
I blame the three of you. 1.Your mother inlaw is definitely a witch. 2.Your hubby is not mature. 3.You have allowed this for too long, nothing wrong if you have discuss the issue with your husband all along and sort the way to stop it together.
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by mcdokwe(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2015
Josephamstrong1:
Found this letter to share.
Please your candid advice can save a soul.
She controls my husband like he is a little child. She calls on him to do everything. She calls my house late at night and I can hear her through the phone, screaming at him about something that she may not have agreed on. She calls on him for money, to paint her house, to pick her up from the movies, to cook for special occasions, and even wash her clothes. What prompted me to write this letter is the fact that it is now 10:42 .M., and I am home alone because my husband was just called by his mother to come to her house to help bake cakes for a fund-raiser tomorrow. I had plans to spend time with my husband tonight, but once again, his mother got in the way. Don’t get me wrong: I love the fact that he respects and helps his mother, but sometimes I feel left out. My kids and I are often put on the back burner because he is always doing something for his mother. All these years I have kept my thoughts about this to myself, but I don’t know how much more I can take . . . his mother is always taking away from our family. I sometimes feel like I didn’t marry a man . . . I need him to be a man and take control.

well tell your letter writer that years back, her husband cried for no reason and mama listened, mama lost sleep simply because your husband wwouldnt sleep himself, mama met all demands of a growing boy... You married a man, but he will always be that boy mama suckled for food.
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by freecocoa(f): 7:59pm On May 07, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@OP
and how long have you been managing this situation?!
That's an excerpt from Steve Harvey's book(think like a man act like a lady), someone in the audience in one of his shows, addressed that to him, the OP can't answer your question.grin
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by SAMBARRY: 11:05am On May 08, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Why complain after saying "I DO"? undecided
Please, let her go and spend time with her own mother. . . .she needs her too!
Abi ma only him get MAMA OR PAPA?
Shior! kiss

Women and their 'needy' sentiments.
Disgusting! angry
Gbam.

You have said it all . Meanwhile such an elegant and sophisticated woman on your dp . she's too beautiful to die too soon cry
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by KanwuliaJara: 9:53pm On May 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Gbam.

You have said it all . Meanwhile such an elegant and sophisticated woman on your dp . she's too beautiful to die too soon cry

Na the matter we dey judge for this kain threads ke!
Before you know it MASSIVE HEART ATTACK!
Instead of women to enjoy themselves and be happy, they keep chasing men and children to the grave.

Na so we see am o.
Death can sneak up at anytime.
The reason I dey h-enjoy myself to the fullest o!
Shior! grin
Re: Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy? by SAMBARRY: 10:07pm On May 09, 2015
grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

Na the matter we dey judge for this kain threads ke!
Before you know it MASSIVE HEART ATTACK!
Instead of women to enjoy themselves and be happy, they keep chasing men and children to the grave.

Na so we see am o.
Death can sneak up at anytime.
The reason I dey h-enjoy myself to the fullest o!
Shior! grin

(1) (Reply)

Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery / Sold / Nigerian Lady Says Its Not Her Duty To Cook For A Man (even One She's Married To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.