Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl (9545 Views)

Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2015
Time frame: starts April 28-2015
Well keep updated when the time comes.

He's the 3D

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
1st day we came up withe the excavation of trenches

Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by bigtt76(f): 7:22pm On May 06, 2015
The trench nor too shallow? undecided
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2015
bigtt76:
The trench nor too shallow? undecided

No sir....-ts from the snap
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
And the client played his part as agreed

Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2015
CEDARCTURNKEYPROJECTS
This is a company that is based in designing of structures, buildings, estate tradings, general contractors
We are generally turnkey enhancers under few months.......
YOUR SATISFACTION is our craftmanship
CONTACT US on
, 08062858110 or 08182349187
Email: m, umokevictor@gmail
Whatsapp: 08062858110 BBM PIN: 28D0572E
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by mufutau55(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
Vic, what is the break-down features of this two storey building? Very nicely done. Are you the Builder?
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2015
mufutau55:
Vic, what is the break-down features of this two storey building? Very nicely done. Are you the Builder?
Thanks.

Hajji M.

Have been waiting for oga to talk....thks for that!

It's a two bedroom block of flat
So in each floor we have four flats

Featuring
Lounge
Guest wc
2 rooms ensuit
Kitchen

So it comprises of. Twelve flats

And YES am the builder
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by FabioPeter: 6:43pm On May 07, 2015
Keep it up. Wish you God's speed
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 6:45pm On May 07, 2015
FabioPeter:
Keep it up. Wish you God's speed

Thanks bros...Na GOD. Sure pass
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by enrilove12: 7:07pm On May 07, 2015
What is the size of this plot?
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2015
enrilove12:
What is the size of this plot?

It's 60x120ft or 18x30m sir..tnks
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by mufutau55(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2015
vicmoore:

Have been waiting for oga to talk....thks for that!

It's a two bedroom block of flat
So in each floor we have four flats

Featuring
Lounge
Guest wc
2 rooms ensuit
Kitchen
Lil store
Dining

So it comprises of. Twelve flats in d whole

And YES am the builder

Thank you very much sir.. You know I won't miss a good project as this. Very good use of land to the maximum capacity.
You are a very good Architect and I know you will be a fantastic Builder.. I am excited to follow this thread.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by bigtt76(f): 7:35pm On May 07, 2015
Nice one. I have a land with similar dimensions - 517 Square meter (32.54 x 14.37 x 33.56 x 16.50)m. Will this fit in? Also what is the estimated cost from ground to finish?

Nature of land is dry and location is Benue State. Land has blocks of rooms (face me I face you grin) on it at present. I won't mind going not into a BOT arrangement with interested investors if any.

vicmoore:

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2015
bigtt76:
Nice one. I have a land with similar dimensions - 517 Square meter (32.54 x 14.37 x 33.56 x 16.50)m. Will this fit in? Also what is the estimated cost from ground to finish?

Nature of land is dry and location is Benue State. Land has blocks of rooms (face me I face you grin) on it at present. I won't mind going not into a BOT arrangement with interested investors if any.

Scan the survey plan to umokevictor@gmail.com
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by bigtt76(f): 8:28pm On May 07, 2015
OK will get my agent to do that soonest.

vicmoore:

Scan the survey plan to umokevictor@gmail.com

Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
bigtt76:
OK will get my agent to do that soonest.

Highly welcmd sir!
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by enrilove12: 9:36pm On May 07, 2015
vicmoore:

Ok...please wot is the external dimension of the building and how many cars can park in
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2015
enrilove12:

Ok...please wot is the external dimension of the building and how many cars can park in

Thanks bro!

The external dimension is 40x103ft

The plot has two gates so on each side we have a packing space of six cars, and also a security house @ the front..
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by nameoh: 10:56am On May 08, 2015
pls can we view the arc drawing of this building.i think it will help to have a better idea of the buiding
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by topsy23: 11:05pm On May 08, 2015
Good job boss. Keep it up.

For your Electrical, plumbing design drawing and installation. Contact us

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Pin: 24ED26C9
Email; atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by enrilove12: 11:49pm On May 08, 2015
vicmoore:

Thanks bro!

The external dimension is 40x103ft

The plot has two gates so on each side we have a packing space of eight cars, and also a security house @ the front..
40x103ft building on a 60x120ft plot?, how possible will u av two sides of 8 cars each? Won't the compound be too tight and choked up for 12flats
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2015
enrilove12:

40x103ft building on a 60x120ft plot?, how possible will u av two sides of 8 cars each? Won't the compound be too tight and choked up for 12flats

Not really sir....you'l need a good architect to achieve that
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2015
2nd day

Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by nameoh: 1:36pm On May 10, 2015
still dont believe u can buid this in a plot of land 60 by 120 . u can only proof me wrong by showing us this arc drawing of this house.
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2015
nameoh:
still dont believe u can buid this in a plot of land 60 by 120 . u can only proof me wrong by showing us this arc drawing of this house.

Have to seek permission from my client before i'l paste that sir!!
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by Aventures(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2015
@OP this land to doesn't look firm enough to me to withstand the pressure of two storey building on pad footing sizes I am seeing. Do u have a structural drg, was any soil test conducted? Can u pls share with us basis for the choice of fdn u are adopting? Just curious and only wanting to learn more always. Tx
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2015
Aventures:
@OP this land to doesn't look firm enough to me to withstand the pressure of two storey building on pad footing sizes I am seeing. Do u have a structural drg, was any soil test conducted? Can u pls share with us basis for the choice of fdn u are adopting? Just curious and only wanting to learn more always. Tx

Yes oga Aventures..the soil test was rightfully conducted by G.engrs and we ccame out with such..
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by Oklander: 7:29pm On May 10, 2015
following...
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by Aventures(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2015
vicmoore:

Yes oga Aventures..the soil test was rightfully conducted by G.engrs and we ccame out with such..
Thanks for your kind understanding. Can you pls share with us the sizes of column bases/pad footings recommended, possibly if you have the bearing capacity from the soil test conducted. This will enlighten us the more
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Showroom For Exotic And Bespoke Metal Works/fabrication For Your Housing Project / Vacation Rentals - Vacation Rental And Short Let, Lagos Nigeria / Shinny External Concrete Stamping Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.