Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl (9591 Views)

Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2015
Aventures:
Thanks for your kind understanding. Can you pls share with us the sizes of column bases/pad footings recommended, possibly if you have the bearing capacity from the soil test conducted. This will enlighten us the more

Will get to U on that sir
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by Aventures(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2015
Thanks
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 6:13pm On May 13, 2015
3 day: our carpenters doing what they know best to do

Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2015
-
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by nameoh: 7:53pm On May 14, 2015
vicmoore:

Have to seek permission from my client before i'l paste that sir!!

have you not yet gotten the approval from the client to view the arc drawing?
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2015
nameoh:

have you not yet gotten the approval from the client to view the arc drawing?

U can send me ur mail sir
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by dparrain: 9:19am On May 15, 2015
From what I am seeing, I really think dat trench depth is too shallow. I doubt if it's really up to 900mm(3fts). Besides, what is the thickness of the re.bars you're using for the column? Just want to know tho'... no hard feelings. cool
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by dparrain: 9:22am On May 15, 2015
... And your stirrup spacings...?? shocked shocked
I'm seeing future buckling.
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by nameoh: 9:33am On May 15, 2015
vicmoore:

U can send me ur mail sir
pls send to meetmefst@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
enrilove12:

40x103ft building on a 60x120ft plot?, how possible will u av two sides of 6 cars each? Won't the compound be too tight and choked up for 12flats
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by bigtt76(f): 8:47pm On May 19, 2015
My Agent just sent you the sketch plan now. Please kindly review at your earliest convenience. Tnx

vicmoore:

Scan the survey plan to umokevictor@gmail.com

Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by nameoh: 9:45pm On May 19, 2015
nameoh:

pls send to meetmefst@yahoo.com thanks.
k

bros i still dey wait for the arc drawing oh.
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2015
nameoh:
k

Check ur mail

Sent lst week
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 3:01pm On May 20, 2015
nameoh:
k

Ok tnks

Ur contact
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by nameoh: 4:23pm On May 21, 2015
vicmoore:

Ok tnks

Ur contact
email address : meetmefst@yahoo.com
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
nameoh:

email address : meetmefst@yahoo.com

Uv seen it?
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by nameoh: 12:17am On May 22, 2015
vicmoore:

Uv seen it?
No, can not find it in both my inbox and spam folder.
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2015
nameoh:

No, can not find it in both my inbox and spam folder.

If u have any other mail I can send to or add me up on whatsapp 08062858110
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by Mojola001: 12:36pm On May 26, 2017
vicmoore:
Time frame: starts April 28-2015
Well keep updated when the time comes.

He's the 3D

What is the proposed cost pf build for this project ?
Re: Construction Process Of Block Of Flat Of Two Story Building @ Alaba Intnl by vicmoore(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2017
Mojola001:

What is the proposed cost pf build for this project ?

That was 16 weeks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify A Fraudulent Set-up In Property acquisition In Nigeria / The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) / Get 6 Plots Of Land, Fenced And Directly Facing The Road For 5.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.