Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 (34083 Views)

In Need Of Buyers For Biter Kola And Honey Including Other Agro Prodicts / Food Stuff Supply Opportunity For Suppliers / Start Exporting Nigeria Food Stuff Today With Buyers Emails And Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 11, 2015
Nigerians this is not the right way to handle this issue. The young man made an offer to everyone and it was open for all to grab. I read through the pages and I didn't see where he requested for cash from anyone. You just need to follow the process he outlined, send him a mail and get the contact address of the supposed client. You make your transaction with the client and you wait for your cash. Now if you don't get any upfront payment its either you wait or you forget about the biz and move on. Secondly if u were told to pay ANY amount, weda -1naira in order to claim the cash or for something else, Then you can now raise the alarm that he is a Scam. YoU can also add pictures of the messages you got from him. Everything is Wisdom. Ok let's assume he is not a scam, do you think he will be ready to help anyone here again?
Mr Jackson your yansh has be exposed, come and vindicate yourself and Hide. Oga exposer you suppose dae work with EFCC ooo

1 Like

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by lorrin: 3:31pm On May 11, 2015
Sir, I can source for quality cocoa, I need buyers to export to. Kindly advise what to do.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by engrgordon(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2015
miraakas123:

WE HAVE GOTTEN ALL THE HONEY WE NEED BUT WE NEED CHEAP SUPPLY ON THE GALLON FOR PACKAGING.
PLEASE IF YOU CAN SUPPLY US 75 PIECES OF 20LITERS GALLONS AT VERY CHEAP PRICE JUST DROP YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR BEST PRICE I WILL CONTACT YOU.ALL THANKS TO GOD AND JACKSON

i will supply at 27,000 Naira/25litres excluding transportation. my phone is 08157041104. Email: chisco4christ@gmail.com.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by engrgordon(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2015
miraakas123:

WE HAVE GOTTEN ALL THE HONEY WE NEED BUT WE NEED CHEAP SUPPLY ON THE GALLON FOR PACKAGING.
PLEASE IF YOU CAN SUPPLY US 75 PIECES OF 20LITERS GALLONS AT VERY CHEAP PRICE JUST DROP YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER WITH YOUR BEST PRICE I WILL CONTACT YOU.ALL THANKS TO GOD AND JACKSON
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 9:04pm On May 11, 2015
engrgordon:

i will supply at 27,000 Naira/25litres excluding transportation. my phone is 08157041104. Email: chisco4christ@gmail.com.
THANK BETTER PERSON I HAVE EMAIL YOU IF GOT THE MAIL PLEASE REPLY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME, IF YOU DID NOT GET THE SAY SO I WILL RESEND IT. OR EMAIL ME AT MIRACLEAKABUEZE@GMX.COM. PLEASE INCLUDE THE TOTAL COST FOR THE 75 PIECES WITH TRANSPORTATION AND PLEASE GIVE US YOUR BEST PRICE. THANKS.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by engrgordon(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2015
miraakas123:

THANK BETTER PERSON I HAVE EMAIL YOU IF GOT THE MAIL PLEASE REPLY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME, IF YOU DID NOT GET THE SAY SO I WILL RESEND IT. OR EMAIL ME AT MIRACLEAKABUEZE@GMX.COM. PLEASE INCLUDE THE TOTAL COST FOR THE 75 PIECES WITH TRANSPORTATION AND PLEASE GIVE US YOUR BEST PRICE. THANKS.

i havent receive the mail, please kindly resend it.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 10:35am On May 13, 2015
blym4real:
SCAM ALERT
this comment was posted on Monday 11th of may but am so surprise that up till Today 13th of may am still getting lots of emails from people in regard of this post.are you guys not seeing this comment? or are not afraid of being scam? please i am tired of replying to emails and answering phone calls because this did here is not appreciated.
for those of you emailing me to come and say something about this about this foolish comment, i never wanted to say anything before i wanted to let the foolish guy ride on with his little mind but because of people sending me emails and phone calls on this i have change my mind.
here is the gospel truth: my name is jackson williams and not miracle akabueze. my facebook id is what the guy showed up there and the guy miracle akabueze's face book id you can get that when you search for the name miracle akabueze on facebook.
this guy is my active follower and mutual friend on Facebook and fb allow us to post on our friends timeline.
the guy called me to help him share his fiverr gigs and kaymu store on my fb profile and google+ profile, i agreed in exchange for him to share 500naira referal network program with username jacksonwill123, he agreed and we exchange ads just as i did with vivian chiagozie and rainjiks and as i can do with any one who wishes i help him/her to promote anything to my 80+ fb groups and thousands of friends.
my picture is first on the attached file, miracle akabueze is second and Vivian chiagozie followed.
guy if you are so bold i wil sue you to court for accusing me of scam and destroying my long built image.if you RE SO BOLD COME OUT CALL MY NUMBER AND APPEAR IN THE COURT. I MY SELF WILL BE THERE WITH MIRACLE AKABUEZE AND VIVIAN CHIAGOZIE THE PEOPLE WE EXCHANGE ADS TOGETHER. IF WE ALL LOOK ALIKE OR THE PICTURES ON FACEBOOK ARE NOT THE SAME WITH OUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE THEN I WILL PAY YOU DAMAGE OF #1M AND YOU MUST DO OTHER WISE YOU WE PROVE YOU WRONG.
JUST CALL ME OR DROP YOU NUMBER AND ADDRESS WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
I HEREBY REQUEST THAT ALL THOSE WHO CONTACTED ME AND THOSE I SENT BUYERS CONTACTS TO SHOULD POST THEM THIS POST AND AFTER OUR COURT CASE MODERATOR WILL CLOSE DOWN THIS POST.

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by blym4real: 11:30am On May 13, 2015
jacksonwill123:

this comment was posted on Monday 11th of may but am so surprise that up till Today 13th of may am still getting lots of emails from people in regard of this post.are you guys not seeing this comment? or are not afraid of being scam? please i am tired of replying to emails and answering phone calls because this did here is not appreciated.
for those of you emailing me to come and say something about this about this foolish comment, i never wanted to say anything before i wanted to let the foolish guy ride on with his little mind but because of people sending me emails and phone calls on this i have change my mind.
here is the gospel truth: my name is jackson williams and not miracle akabueze. my facebook id is what the guy showed up there and the guy miracle akabueze's face book id you can get that when you search for the name miracle akabueze on facebook.
this guy is my active follower and mutual friend on Facebook and fb allow us to post on our friends timeline.
the guy called me to help him share his fiverr gigs and kaymu store on my fb profile and google+ profile, i agreed in exchange for him to share 500naira referal network program with username jacksonwill123, he agreed and we exchange ads just as i did with vivian chiagozie and rainjiks and as i can do with any one who wishes i help him/her to promote anything to my 80+ fb groups and thousands of friends.
my picture is first on the attached file, miracle akabueze is second and Vivian chiagozie followed.
guy if you are so bold i wil sue you to court for accusing me of scam and destroying my long built image.if you RE SO BOLD COME OUT CALL MY NUMBER AND APPEAR IN THE COURT. I MY SELF WILL BE THERE WITH MIRACLE AKABUEZE AND VIVIAN CHIAGOZIE THE PEOPLE WE EXCHANGE ADS TOGETHER. IF WE ALL LOOK ALIKE OR THE PICTURES ON FACEBOOK ARE NOT THE SAME WITH OUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE THEN I WILL PAY YOU DAMAGE OF #1M AND YOU MUST DO OTHER WISE YOU WE PROVE YOU WRONG.
JUST CALL ME OR DROP YOU NUMBER AND ADDRESS WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
I HEREBY REQUEST THAT ALL THOSE WHO CONTACTED ME AND THOSE I SENT BUYERS CONTACTS TO SHOULD POST THEM THIS POST AND AFTER OUR COURT CASE MODERATOR WILL CLOSE DOWN THIS POST.

FOOL.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by blym4real: 11:41am On May 13, 2015
engrgordon:

i havent receive the mail, please kindly resend it.
Another scammer
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by engrgordon(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2015
blym4real:

Another scammer
@blym4real, please if the original author of this thrend is a scam please clearify me, let me run for my dear life. i just saw the topic i feel like doing business with them, though i havent contacted them, if you have investigated and find it as a scam, kindly help and alert me. God bless you.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 1:03pm On May 13, 2015
engrgordon:

@blym4real, please if the original author of this thrend is a scam please clearify me, let me run for my dear life. i just saw the topic i feel like doing business with them, though i havent contacted them, if you have investigated and find it as a scam, kindly help and alert me. God bless you.
please let him us when, where and how he was scam.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by dav8id(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2015
LEARNERS undecided
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Pesuzok(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Silent scam is lurking on this thread.

I just dey observe, the buyer of the honey will pay you advance just like that.

Why didnt jackson source for the honey from suppliers and send abroad.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Pesuzok(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2015
miraakas123:

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US WHAT YOU MEAN BY SCAM HERE.HAS JACKSON OR ANY ONE ON THIS THREAD ASK YOU FOR MONEY.PLEASE BE KIND TO LET US KNOW BECAUSE FOR ME HE HAS JUST GIVEN ME A NEW HOPE IN LIFE.
MAY BE HE IS PLANINIG BIG TIME SCAM WE MAY NOT KNOW UNTIL U EXPLAIN YOUR OBSERVATION.OTHER WISE GET LOST. AM STILL WAITING FOR PLASTIC SELLERS TO SUPPLY ME THE 75 PIECES OF 20LITERS OF GALLONS AT VERY CHEAP PRICE. QUICK RESPONDS PLEASE BECAUSE I WANT TO SUPPLY THE HONEY AT FAST RATE TO GET THEIR TRUST.

Goodluck, I guess the buyer has paid you part of the money. I dey follow the thread, only because i see some people with good intent not you
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Pesuzok(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2015
miraakas123:

GRAMMER. YOU STILL HAVE NOT GIVING ANY EVIDENT TO SHOW YOUR SO CALLED SCAM OBSERVTION.LISTEN BROS WHEN I SAW THIS POST I TOLD MY SELF THAT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE,AND WHEN I EMAIL JACKSON I WAS LIKE IF HE MENTION MONEY I WILL RUN BUT HE RATHER SAID "YOU ARE THE FIRT PERSON TO GET THIS CONTACT I HOPE YOU WILL GET IT RIGHT TO GET THIS CONTRACT AND DO THE SUPPLY" THEN FOLLOWED THE CONTACTS.
AFTER I SENT THE CONTACT I EMAIL HIM BACK TO SEND ME ANOTHER CONTACT HE I QUOTE HIM AGAIN "WE ONLY GIVE OUT ONE OUT OF FIVE CONTACTS FOR ANY NIGERIA WHO MIGHT BE LUCKY TO GET THE CONTRACT.BUT SHOULD ANY NEED ANY OF THIS FOUR CONTRACTS HE/SHE WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT AND IT COST #20,000 THAT IS OUR TEAM CONCLUSSION. AGAIN WE ONLY GIVE OUT THE CONTRACTS THAT WE HAVE VERIFY AND CANNOT SUPPLY BUT NOW ALL OUR CONTRACTS WE CAN HANDLE THEM SO I ADVICE YOU HANDLE THE CONTRACT I JUST SENT YOU"
SO I JUST BONE THE GUY.AFTER 8HRS I GOT A MAIL FROM AFRICAN HUT LIKE A SUPRISE AND AS A SHARP GUY I REPLIED THEM STATING CLEAR THAT I WANT 50% ADVANCE PAYMENT WHICH THEY ACCEPTED. NOW I KNOW I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE.
AGAIN I TRAVELLED FROM BENIN TO ENUGU TO MEET WITH JACKSON,WHEN I ASK OF HIS LOCATION HE SAID HE BASE IN LAGOS BUT SOURCING FOR ITEMS IN ENUGU. SO I SAID AM IN ENUGU THEN HE SAID I SHOULD COME TO AFIKPO WHICH I DID SO WE MEET AT SAMCO HOTEL NEAR 6:30 MARKET.
HE IS JUST A GENTLY YOUNG MAN WITH GREAT MIND.HE IS NOT EVEN MARRIED,SO YOU GUYS HAVE TO STOP CALLING MR JACKSON EVEN STOP PUTING SIR FOR HIM HE IS TOO YOUNG FOR THAT. BUT JUST RESPECT HIS GREATE MIND,KNOWLEDGE AND KIND GESTURE.
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING IMPORTANT TO CONTRIBUTE HERE JUST GET LOST OR MAY BE CAN GIVE US THE CONTACTS AND DETAIL EXPORT EXPLANATION WE WILL APPRICIATE IT IF NOT I WILL SAY IT AGAIN GET LOST.

I beg use lower case while typing,
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Pesuzok(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2015
fighal:
Nigerians this is not the right way to handle this issue. The young man made an offer to everyone and it was open for all to grab. I read through the pages and I didn't see where he requested for cash from anyone. You just need to follow the process he outlined, send him a mail and get the contact address of the supposed client. You make your transaction with the client and you wait for your cash. Now if you don't get any upfront payment its either you wait or you forget about the biz and move on. Secondly if u were told to pay ANY amount, weda -1naira in order to claim the cash or for something else, Then you can now raise the alarm that he is a Scam. YoU can also add pictures of the messages you got from him. Everything is Wisdom. Ok let's assume he is not a scam, do you think he will be ready to help anyone here again?
Mr Jackson your yansh has be exposed, come and vindicate yourself and Hide. Oga exposer you suppose dae work with EFCC ooo

You need to understand how this scammers work, you might be smart enough to ball out but someone will fall for them. All those email exchanges outside this forum is where they will finally play the scam. They can even tell you to sought for something that is not valuable, they will give you contact of a supplier to buy from, after buying it, that will be the end. You wont find the buyer neither the supplier you bought from.

1 Like

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Pesuzok(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2015
OP, i thought your first thread got up to 100 pages for you to now create a season 2. I went through and it was inconclusive, no successful transaction.

All these emails addresses you are collecting...there is god oooo...
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by engrgordon(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2015
Pesuzok:
OP, i thought your first thread got up to 100 pages for you to now create a season 2. I went through and it was inconclusive, no successful transaction.

All these emails addresses you are collecting...there is god oooo...
Thanks, i will stop following the thrend if its a scam. God bless you for passing the information, Fellow Nigerians, there's no short cut to success, stop dubious transaction,if you work hard, God wil bless u
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by blym4real: 3:24pm On May 13, 2015
engrgordon:

Thanks, i will stop following the thrend if its a scam. God bless you for passing the information, Fellow Nigerians, there's no short cut to success, stop dubious transaction,if you work hard, God wil bless u
Are you not part of them?
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by absoluteSuccess: 3:42pm On May 13, 2015
Pesuzok:

I just dey observe, the buyer of the honey will pay you advance just like that.

Why didnt jackson source for the honey from suppliers and send abroad.
No, if you read his prime customer's epistle, you will realize that you have to travel to enugu and or deposit N20,000 to jackson's account. I always wonder how these guys often get 'Incredible disciples' that vehemently come to their defence to prove the con artist is real. Well, it is part of the game sha.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by debbydee(f): 3:56pm On May 13, 2015
B
blym4real:

Another scammer

Guy na EFCC you supposed to dey or CID. You are good you took your time to discover the hidden truth. I said it there isno free lunch.
Well thank God. You came to the rescue i was about introducing this link to a church member.

JAckson 123 and miracle123 una welldone. Work una no go work. God dey.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 4:23pm On May 13, 2015
blym4real:

bro they said you are number three suspect.
it is good to hear.my partner in crime come and clear your self or you will remain a scammer on this thread.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Pesuzok(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2015
miraakas123:

bro they said you are number three suspect.
it is good to hear.my partner in crime come and clear your self or you will remain a scammer on this thread.

How come you are defending the OP,

or...

Are you the same guy with the OP?

lol...

Guy instead of you to use your good brain for something else, you decide to do otherwise.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 4:27pm On May 13, 2015
debbydee:
B

Guy na EFCC you supposed to dey or CID. You are good you took your time to discover the hidden truth. I said it there isno free lunch.
Well thank God. You came to the rescue i was about introducing this link to a church member.

JAckson 123 and miracle123 una welldone. Work una no go work. God dey.

yes he has the brain but not the finishing because he will only end up making innocent people victims of circumstances.
he is not bold to come out and face his shame and he is using multiple nairaland profile to promote his comment on this thread.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by engrgordon(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2015
blym4real:

@blym4real, don't refy any one you see online as scam, except you confirm it, good name is better than a sweet oitment according to the scripture. it is a sin to spoil someones name. if at all they are scam, i don't know because they havent scam me, rather do i know anything about them, but i was only interested when i saw the post, and since i know where to get honey in large quantity, i indicated interest and wanted to investigate and supply to them. however i appreciate your investigation and information. God bless,you.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 5:00pm On May 13, 2015
Pesuzok:

How come you are defending the OP,

or...

Are you the same guy with the OP?

lol...

Guy instead of you to use your good brain for something else, you decide to do otherwise.

yes we are the same fools with wise men cloths.
meeeeen am loving this thread it is really getting hotter than any other
you guys are great.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 5:04pm On May 13, 2015
engrgordon:

@blym4real, don't refy any one you see online as scam, except you confirm it, good name is better than a sweet oitment according to the scripture. it is a sin to spoil someones name. if at all they are scam, i don't know because they havent scam me, rather do i know anything about them, but i was only interested when i saw the post, and since i know where to get honey in large quantity, i indicated interest and wanted to investigate and supply to them. however i appreciate your investigation and information. God bless,you.

omo you get time like me self get to answer this most foolish wise man. i really have the time let him come on and say something i will give it back to him.
i am now happy that we are three guys in one person that is trinity second three god in one, so great.
seriously am loving this thread as e dey hot now.
just take advantage and place a valuable advert here you go sell well well.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by debbydee(f): 7:32am On May 14, 2015
miraakas123:

yes he has the brain but not the finishing because he will only end up making innocent people victims of circumstances.
he is not bold to come out and face his shame and he is using multiple nairaland profile to promote his comment on this thread.

i dont think so.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Nobody: 9:10am On May 14, 2015
This is a pure scam thread...@op...ure sick for using a poor black aME models picture as yours...may God judge ur black heart...

https://www.nairaland.com/2307609/once-upon-time...there-where-scams
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by vpaymoney(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2015
jacksonwill123:

you have good product that are welcome in international market just contact me on jacksoninfornet@gmail.com to link you to buyers.
i so much like your ginger because of its medicinal value to life, companies that produce pharmaceutical products do order them in large quantity.
but do you have export license?
No sir
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding partnership available for charcoal export only....08077881934
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by sulaimonolainu: 4:24am On Oct 02, 2016
sir, help me look a buyer Some of the exportable foodstuffs are: smoked fish, garri, beans flour, melon seed, ogbono, cassava flour,bitter kola, bitter leaf, dried pumpkin leaf, palm wine, butter production, coconut processing, pepper, tomato paste, hibiscus flower, yoghurt, pap, other vegetable leaves, hot chilli pepper, among many others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes / My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.