Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Buhari Begs Patience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Begs Patience (8844 Views)

Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by Rose2014: 12:13am On May 07, 2015
This man should have told us the truth from the beginning na

Buhari why?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by iamrealdeji(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2015
tit:
buhari dont like aisha again.
he will sack aisha and live with patience!
this attention titker is here again,are you never tired of hating on winners? Playa hater is what I call you
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by tit(f): 12:15am On May 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
this attention titker is here again,are you never tired of hating on winners? Playa hater is what I call you

do you prefer bonga fish aisha to orobo Patience?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by cyprus000: 12:16am On May 07, 2015
tit:

are you shekau?
i will just daga you one time.
nonsense.
you never hear say i hate apc kpians and buhari?
you just want to lavish yoursef.
[size=13pt]
Lol..grin

I am osama

No try me oo!,cause I go orubebe u,with no mercy.

They call me brutal,dats my surname..but you can call me assasine8)
[/size]
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by tit(f): 12:18am On May 07, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..grin

I am osama

No try me oo!,cause I go orubebe u,with no mercy.

They call me brutal,dats my surname..but you can call me assasine8)
[/size]

small boy dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by iamrealdeji(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2015
tit:

do you prefer bonga fish aisha to orobo Patience?
you call Aisha,an extremely beautiful woman bonga fish? Yes you can call her that cos she's slim and we men love them slim,no ideal man or elite likes them orobo except palm wine tappers like GEJ
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by agabaI23(m): 12:20am On May 07, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy

My friend, you want GMB to fail cheesy

My friend will be very happy if GMB fails cheesy

Pls pray very well so you can party when your wish comes through cheesy

GMB is even too nice......if it was me, I'll tell you that 'I don't give a damn' like someone we all know.....the beautiful part is that.......you can't do nothing about it until 2019 cheesy

Meanwhile, change your party before then.....as I see it.....your dear PDP has pressed the self destruct button according to David Mark wink and might become extinct before 2019 wink

Call my attention to the missteps GMB makes after may 29......then we can discuss reality and issues my friend....not wishful fantasies. GEJ is still calling the shots for now....not GMB wink

For now there's nothing to discuss about a govt that hasn't even been sworn in and even without him saying it, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE but to exercise patience wink

One love bro
Bro, I love this country so much that I will not wish him failure. This is the truth. I have prayed he gets it right but my worries are that he is so desperate to change his promises when he has not even tried to do anything.

It shows one thing, he lacks ideas on how to deliver on his campaign promises. He is not sure that whoever he appoints will help. So he trying to condition our minds in case he crashes from his high horse so that our hopes would not be crashing because he would have brought the hopes to ground level.

I was routing for GEJ because I believe he is the right direction even though slowly. Buhari has seen what his father saw. He should keep quiet and work when the time comes.

I will be happy and this is from the depth of my heart if he gets it right with appointments because left for him...I bought coconut today grin
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by cyprus000: 12:21am On May 07, 2015
tit:

small boy dey worry you
[size=13pt] Lol..grin
Old mama na him dey worry u
[/size]
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by Birniwa(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2015
fritiyo:
Buhari has nothing good to offer us. a pig is always a pig.

He failed when he took power from sehau sagara.

now he is in another mission to fail nigerians again.

Your uncultured response shows exactly who you're. Pls admin, we don't need comments from goats here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by citizenY(m): 12:31am On May 07, 2015
tit:
buhari dont like aisha again.
he will sack aisha and live with patience!

No qualms as long as it isn't. you with those withered and torn slippers for chest.
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by theV0ice: 6:44am On May 07, 2015
agabaI23:
Bro, I love this country so much that I will not wish him failure. This is the truth. I have prayed he gets it right but my worries are that he is so desperate to change his promises when he has not even tried to do anything.

It shows one thing, he lacks ideas on how to deliver on his campaign promises. He is not sure that whoever he appoints will help. So he trying to condition our minds in case he crashes from his high horse so that our hopes would not be crashing because he would have brought the hopes to ground level.

I was routing for GEJ because I believe he is the right direction even though slowly. Buhari has seen what his father saw. He should keep quiet and work when the time comes.

I will be happy and this is from the depth of my heart if he gets it right with appointments because left for him...I bought coconut today grin

What hopes is he dashing my friend? wink

$1=N1? cheesy

Refineries will start working in June? cheesy

The reserves gej depleted will get filled up within 3 months?

Which right direction was gej taking us? A whole Nigeria borrowing money to pay salaries because we're selling oil @ $64/barrel? Even Abacha didn't borrow to pay salaries when he sold oil @$9/barrel or OBJ with oil @$47/barrel. GEJ met an almost debt free nation with robust reserves and fuel @ N65/ltr and sold oil at over $100/barrel for so long, yet see where we've found ourselves

My brother, you and I had numerous discussions before the elections and I never touted some 'so called miracle expectations' as reasons for choosing GMB. The exact reasons for which I voted GMB and which I stated clearly for you were summarised by Soyinka who concluded that "the gej presidency has been an unmitigated disaster" and the revered Anyaoku who described GMB as "a man with an impeccable character untainted by the love and desperation for money and primitive acquisition."

Everything happening in Nigeria since gej lost the elections have proved me and these great men right. GMB hasn't dashed any hopes my friend except the hopes of those who swore that he'll never win a popular vote in Nigeria cheesy and I'm very happy with that.

GEJ has destroyed Nigeria enough. Allow GMB to enter first before trying to disparage him. The man asked for patience....what is wrong with that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by francizy(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2015
mikolo80:
May God bless you the way patience and her husband Ran the country. Say amen

@Mikolo This your comment is stale na..

@tit, why do always make me laugh na.. Hehehehehehehe grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by fritiyo: 8:30am On May 07, 2015
Birniwa:

Your uncultured response shows exactly who you're. Pls admin, we don't need comments from goats here.

what can admin do? ban me for saying the truth or is it that u pigs dont want to hear the truth.
A dmin can go million times they like to ban me i dont care, all i know is that the truth must be told to anyone who care to hear.
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2015
agabaI23:
Buhari At loss on how to tell Nigerian he duped/decieved/one-chanced them
Just tell them, "I lied and I have no solution to your problems. Deal with it"!
What does he know now that he didn't know before?
theV0ice, ellechrystal, barcanista, whynotthetruth

All the indicators he's lamenting about today were there during campaigns when he was lying around and bambozzling us with utopian promises...This is to show that the aim of buhari and all of APC was simply power grab and not any good governance...But in all, he will get as much support as he & APC gave Jonathan...as much time and patience as he and APC had for Jonathan....

BTW longest time boss...which levels nah? cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by ellechrystal(f): 8:53am On May 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

All the indicators he's lamenting about today were there during campaigns when he was lying around and bambozzling us with utopian promises...This is to show that the aim of buhari and all of APC was simply power grab and not any good governance...But in all, he will get as much support as he & APC gave Jonathan...as much time and patience as he and APC had for Jonathan....

BTW longest time boss...which levels nah? cheesy
U get d point.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by ellechrystal(f): 8:54am On May 07, 2015
agabaI23:
Buhari At loss on how to tell Nigerian he duped/decieved/one-chanced them

Just tell them, "I lied and I have no solution to your problems. Deal with it"!

What does he know now that he didn't know before?

theV0ice, ellechrystal, barcanista, whynotthetruth

Buhahahahahaah, one chance BaBa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2015
ellechrystal:

U get d point.

I know Nigerians to be impatient lot...my only fear is that these conspirators won't accept defeat for national interest like Jonathan when it is time to sack them...Also, remember this is a battle of ethnic supremacy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by DjHypno(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2015
Every sane Nigerian should know that no miracle will happen overnight. It will only be a gradual process. We are with you baba.
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by fritiyo: 9:23am On May 07, 2015
Birniwa:

what can admin do? ban me for saying the truth or is it that u pigs don't want to hear the truth.
Admin can go million times they like to ban me i don't care, all i know is that the truth must be told to anyone who care to hear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by nwafuluozoh: 9:56am On May 07, 2015
lavatoz:

He was high on marijuana under the surveillance of his dealers Amaechi and Tinubu all throughout the. campaign grin grin
I believe you jare!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by francizy(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2015
Ariel20:
just one prayer for the op & her very ludicrous supporters.

May the canoe of your life be paddled same way Nigeria was ruled in the past 6 years.

May you be dealt with like Tai Solarin and other journalists were dealt with in 1984

May you executed or jailed for not committing a crime or committing crime which were not of capital punishment, just like some people were in 1984

May you be jailed like Fela and Ekwueme were and may your enemies be exalted like Emir Gbawo and Shehu Shagari

May all your life earnings and savings be misappropriated like the $2.8billion dollars during OBJ's military rule

May your generations be jobless like the people that were rendered jobless in 1984

May the businesses of you and anyone you love suffer like businesses suffered and further close down like it all happened in 1984

May your moneys be paid into your enemies account the way PTDF/Nigerian money was paid into the military (Abacha's) account..

So can you say an Amen to all these prayers?

I said all these crap just to show you that your comment/post was super lame. You don't say stupid prayers forgetting that your excuse general fumbled as head of state in the past.

Next time think before commenting boy/girl..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by fx45(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2015
mikolo80:
May God bless you the way patience and her husband Ran the country. Say amen
May Ur life also be run the way Buhari is going to run Nigeria. May Ur life be filled with excuses upon excuses just like Buhari is giving now... Please say amen
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by fx45(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2015
DjHypno:
Every sane Nigerian should know that no miracle will happen overnight. It will only be a gradual process. We are with you baba.
Are U insinuating that Buhari and the APC that promised miracles upon miracles were insane then?... .. And probably still are

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by PhockPhockMan: 10:32am On May 07, 2015
Ariel20:
just one prayer for the op & her very ludicrous supporters.

May the canoe of your life be paddled same way Nigeria was ruled in the past 6 years.
May devil terrorize your life the way Buhari has terrorized Nigerians through Boko Haram.

Say AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by Nobody: 10:38am On May 07, 2015
Did the rogue rochas count himself as one of those 'inheriting' huge debts?.....
Apc get characters sha.
Baba God will help u..o?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by DjHypno(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2015
They never promised any miracle friend, they promised change which will only come with due process, but surely things will turn out for good.
fx45:

Are U insinuating that Buhari and the APC that promised miracles upon miracles were insane then?... .. And probably still are
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by fx45(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2015
DjHypno:
They never promised any miracle friend, they promised change which will only come with due process, but surely things will turn out for good.
They promised 'Change'.... And change should be an instant movement away from the status quo..... Not a continuation of the process. We want to see something different. It will be an insult on my intelligence for someone who has been shouting CHANGE to ask me to be patient. For how long?

Continue deceiving Urself and those who are gullible enough... The truth that U would never tell Urself and Ur gullible followers is that 24 months from now, we'll still be buying fuel at N100 per liter. People like U will still be here making excuses for Buhari and his failed team. Dont forget to bookmark this page for reference purposes.
Re: Buhari Begs Patience by lagdmark(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2015
If Buhari had his way he would've wished to remain in Daura as a community head of his village rather than participate in politics, but too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by PhockPhockMan: 11:27am On May 07, 2015
DjHypno:
hypocrite like you, are you just knowing that the development of the country is a gradual process?
You will soon lament the vote you wasted on Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by tit(f): 3:57pm On May 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

May devil terrorize your life the way Buhari has terrorized Nigerians through Boko Haram.

Say AMEN.

abeg,
make una take am easy with these apc kpians.
it is not their fault,
devil play them wayo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by agabaI23(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2015
theV0ice:

What hopes is he dashing my friend? wink

$1=N1? cheesy

Refineries will start working in June? cheesy

The reserves gej depleted will get filled up within 3 months?

Which right direction was gej taking us? A whole Nigeria borrowing money to pay salaries because we're selling oil @ $64/barrel? Even Abacha didn't borrow to pay salaries when he sold oil @$9/barrel or OBJ with oil @$47/barrel. GEJ met an almost debt free nation with robust reserves and fuel @ N65/ltr and sold oil at over $100/barrel for so long, yet see where we've found ourselves

My brother, you and I had numerous discussions before the elections and I never touted some 'so called miracle expectations' as reasons for choosing GMB. The exact reasons for which I voted GMB and which I stated clearly for you were summarised by Soyinka who concluded that "the gej presidency has been an unmitigated disaster" and the revered Anyaoku who described GMB as "a man with an impeccable character untainted by the love and desperation for money and primitive acquisition."

Everything happening in Nigeria since gej lost the elections have proved me and these great men right. GMB hasn't dashed any hopes my friend except the hopes of those who swore that he'll never win a popular vote in Nigeria cheesy and I'm very happy with that.

GEJ has destroyed Nigeria enough. Allow GMB to enter first before trying to disparage him. The man asked for patience....what is wrong with that?

You know when you talk about GMB, you kinda resurrect my hope but when I look at his composure, I quickly forget about your sweet tongue.

A man with an impeccable character untainted by the love and desperation for money and primitive acquisition does not translate to a good leader or an effective leader. Does it? You need more than moral uprightness to lead. Putin is far from being morally upright..... and most leaders do unprintable things in the dark. Ask the CIA and US presidents. We need something more and GMB lacks them. He is not smart too.
I am not disparaging anyone. Tell me what I said that is not true or logical.

I pray for the sake Nigeria he succeeds but you cannot ask a child you promised a pack of sweets to allow you go to the market not to cry if you step out of the house and told him, he should not expect the sweet until you go to market again because the cost will be high when you ar still at home. The child will start crying because you are fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Begs Patience by agabaI23(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2015
ellechrystal:

Buhahahahahaah, one chance BaBa
O yes my dear.
How are you today wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich / Greed And The Igbo Man: The Prospect Of Life In An Independent Biafra / Osun Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays For LG Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.