Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account (24085 Views)

Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him / Man Kills Stepfather With Pestle Over Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by galapazygalarba: 8:29pm On May 06, 2015
I de come back in a gifffffyyyy
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Greatcalvady(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2015
why are ppl so wicked for God sake, sum one dat gave u job and accomodate u for years nd u smash her head wit pestel, dey shud smash his head wit d same pestle also. RIP mrs agness
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 06, 2015
danyel09:
I.gbos again ? ? ?
But how will u be soo cruel to kill someone, talk less of killing with pestle angry
The old woman ghost no go allow the boy rest at all sad
ewure grin grin
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Eluwilussit(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2015
Too bad. Stealing from and killing the woman who rendered you some help-that's really the height of ingratitude and wickedness. RIP
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 06, 2015
Another flat head again... all because of money!
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by datbay(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2015
k
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by 1stola: 8:32pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He who killeth by the pestle shall die by the pestle. RIP ma'am... sad

1 Like

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=33485794][/quote]ask Ifa angry
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Mallyama: 8:34pm On May 06, 2015
Nawoooo....bad bella.
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by chamboy(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2015
Only in red soil land
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Young03(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/06/sales-boy-kills-madam-with-a-pestle-for-demanding-account/

the story no complete to my own view,
demand of acount only na I'm make him kill her ...NO oo
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:43pm On May 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
What a way to die killed by aka odo cry.This one deserves a spot in 1000 ways to die
I dey tell u
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Kingsasian(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2015
The kind of atrocities we southerners commit makes me wonder if we aren't worse than the dreaded sect in the north.
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by abiolaope: 8:54pm On May 06, 2015
The blood that runs in the boy veins and our politicians are the same. They dont like to hear the word accountability.
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by obowunmi(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2015
Many business owners hire people with serious mental health problems.
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by emmalexabl(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2015
teeowl:
Another flat head again... all because of money!

Cone-heads do commit worse crimes than this joor...
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Missmossy(f): 9:28pm On May 06, 2015
Jeez thats terrible, such a heartless boy.

1 Like

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Dheartless: 9:37pm On May 06, 2015
wickedness at its peak
what a sad news
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by PreacherxSon(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
are they not attacking the yorubas that helped them keep their properties safe during civil war?

Some people are ungrateful. Someone once said u give an Igbo man an inch, he will later demand a full length of whatever u dey offer grin

He will kill u for it sef

ILL!TRACY, i wonder who do mistake giv una fones.

1 Like

Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Rotimi47: 10:34pm On May 06, 2015
They should hand over the boy to a sharia court.
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by bamite(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2015
grin grin grin wink cheesy wink
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by bamite(m): 12:32am On May 07, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] undecided lipsrsealed embarassed shocked grin grin grin wink cheesy wink :-/
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by francizy(m): 6:38am On May 07, 2015
waternogatenemy:

There are so many crimes in Nigeria dat it must be the crime capital of Africa, try to post the crimes going on in the North and Soutwest for a change, i guarantee you it is worst.

I have come across several on a daily basis but never on Nairaland home page why?

This is one from the North, like many that were kept silent or are u scared of the North?

www.nairaland.com/2272705/shehu-bashiru-sabon-gari-kaduna

Hehehehe, we all know the tactics used here na.. Lalasticlala and other Nairaland mods knows what will drive traffic and that is why they push them to front page. The best thing na to just sit down they look like say we no know wetin dey happen. Abi na only SE people dey commit crimes and are the only problem of Nigeria..
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by francizy(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
are they not attacking the yorubas that helped them keep their properties safe during civil war?

Some people are ungrateful. Someone once said u give an Igbo man an inch, he will later demand a full length of whatever u dey offer grin

He will kill u for it sef

danyel09:
I.gbos again ? ? ?

But how will u be soo cruel to kill someone, talk less of killing with pestle angry

The old woman ghost no go allow the boy rest at all sad

Yeah, Igbos are have turned to the Fulani people maiming Yoruba farmers in Yoruba lands kwo? Na the Igbos start to dey kill Jos people when them no get any political position in 2011 kwo? Igbos are still the ones killing all southerners in the north and sending their burnt dead bodies down south for mass burial bah? These Igbos own done too much ni, abeg let them have their own country because Nigeria is tired of them all...
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Nobody: 9:43am On May 07, 2015
boolet:
shocked pple dey oo
I tell you sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by mekybabe1: 12:58pm On May 07, 2015
Why stereotyping? Kolawole that killed his banker wife nko? are they not attacking the yorubas that helped them keep their properties safe during civil war?

He will kill u for it sef[/quote]
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Mush: 10:15pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/06/sales-boy-kills-madam-with-a-pestle-for-demanding-account/
the woman here was my aunty(moms elder sister), she was a loving mother, wife, sister, grandma, teacher, friend of many, she is survived by her husband 4sons 1 daughter 2sisters, 6grand kids, too bad she isn't goin to make her planned trip to chicago for omugwo and her last sons MSc graduation in missouri....RIP Mummy Enugu aka Nwanyi Maluogo
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by ronique91(f): 11:00pm On May 07, 2015
RIP sister Agnes Elue. This is shocking. You were so full life.
Re: Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account by Mrsshady(f): 12:19pm On May 09, 2015
i feel so bad when i read this story, not knowing it happened to my colleague's mum.
May this evil perpetrator not know peace for the rest of his life.
it is well with you Stephen, the Lord will console you and every member of the family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Suspected Cultists Killed In Rivers State / Teenage Mom Sells Second Child After Her Mom Sold The First / Fraudster To Wash Toilet For Eight Months In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.