Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger? See Woman Searching For A Stranger She Kissed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger? See Woman Searching For A Stranger She Kissed (515 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / O my Gosh! See Woman Who Climbed Up 6-meter Pole Just To Watch Concert For Free / Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger? See Woman Searching For A Stranger She Kissed by mazeech: 8:51pm On May 06, 2015
True life story…

Funny!

It is no longer news that Barbara Tatge has long been searching for a stranger she kissed while running Boston Marathon this year – a campaign that generated nationwide attention in the US.
Barbara’s story:

“Before I could even think about what I was doing, my feet were making my way towards this tall, good-looking man,” Tatge told Today.com. “He was a great sport. There was no discussion about whether it would be a kiss on the lips or the cheek. It just happened to be a kiss on the lips.”

How did the search begin?
After the April 20 Boston marathon, Barbara’s daughter took to social media to try to find the man, who clearly left an impression on her mom.

News now:

News now, however, is that an unidentified woman who claims to be the man’s wife has finally written her. As for Barbara, she promised to kiss again, but only single men going forward! Click to read details and watch video… https://www.mazech.com/have_you_found_him%3F

https://www.mazech.com/have_you_found_him%3F

Re: Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger? See Woman Searching For A Stranger She Kissed by jamex93(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger? See Woman Searching For A Stranger She Kissed by DuchessLily(f): 9:11pm On May 06, 2015
Seek and u shall find grin
Re: Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger? See Woman Searching For A Stranger She Kissed by adegunahmed(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2015
LOOKING FOR wahala
Re: Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger? See Woman Searching For A Stranger She Kissed by vislabraye(m): 9:44pm On May 06, 2015
Oyibo sef. Smh.. undecided
Re: Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger? See Woman Searching For A Stranger She Kissed by mazeech: 10:11pm On May 06, 2015
Very funny! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Victor Adoji Loses Father / Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic / Was Today's Presidential Inauguration Gun Shot Salute Up To Twenty One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.