Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Owerri As An Emerging Political Capital Of Igboland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri As An Emerging Political Capital Of Igboland (2692 Views)

Onitsha The Glorious and Emerging Political City On The Niger! / Okorocha Inspects Ongoing Works In Owerri As Kids Show Him Love (pics) / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri As An Emerging Political Capital Of Igboland by Abagworo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
asha80:
Chime okafor was never in the race as he is not a ranking senator(he is a new comer)...as for ekweremadu seeking for senate president not sure how true that story is because from get go pdp was out of the pic for any position in the senate until yesterday when it was obvious that apc house was in disarray and an alliance that would allow Ike become dsp surfaced....if only all these would attract more infrastructure to imo

I hope so but reality is that Okorocha is the man behind the mask in APC.
Re: Owerri As An Emerging Political Capital Of Igboland by Abagworo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
It's pathetic to determine your greatness on Buhari visits and APC affiliation but, well, idk, maybe slavery is a comfort zone for some. undecided

Which other States did Buhari do a thank you tour before Imo? Which other Igbo leader did Ekweremadu consult on Senate Presidency? Which other Igbo Governor has commissioned projects in Sokoto?
Re: Owerri As An Emerging Political Capital Of Igboland by asha80(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abagworo:

I hope so but reality is that Okorocha is the man behind the mask in APC.
I would believe that if anwuka becomes sgf instead of ogbonnaya onu(if se is still in contention for that)
Re: Owerri As An Emerging Political Capital Of Igboland by Abagworo(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
asha80:
I would believe that if anwuka becomes sgf instead of ogbonnaya onu(if se is still in contention for that)

Okorocha submitted 3 names. Ngige, Anwuka and Onu.
Re: Owerri As An Emerging Political Capital Of Igboland by asha80(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abagworo:

Okorocha submitted 3 names. Ngige, Anwuka and Onu.
we all know that okorochas preference is anwuka(his former ssg and in law) while buhari knows onu more having worked with him in anpp then so what I said still stand.
Re: Owerri As An Emerging Political Capital Of Igboland by Ikengawo: 1:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Which other States did Buhari do a thank you tour before Imo? Which other Igbo leader did Ekweremadu consult on Senate Presidency? Which other Igbo Governor has commissioned projects in Sokoto?
What are you doing?
Re: Owerri As An Emerging Political Capital Of Igboland by dckelvin(m): 2:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Abagworo:

all your reasons of Owerri becoming the political capital of igboland is not only terrible but childish.
may God save you from whatever mental cases you are suffering from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complete Human (female) Robot Has Been Created / See What President Mugabe Did To His Aide (photo)for Staring At His Wife Butt / Sen. Bala Na’allah Shocking Secret Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.