Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer (1237 Views)

Abnedgo Don-Evarada's N10m Bribe To EFCC Official (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by Media234: 11:26pm On May 06, 2015
Good day EFCC,

Earlier speculated over the internet "19 year old internet scammer arraigned by EFCC" by Top Nigerian blogs like Linda Ikeji,
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photo-19-year-old-internet-scammer.html ,

Nairaland.com Forum https://www.nairaland.com/2298074/efcc-arraigns-19-year-old-suspected-internet

I must truly say i am really disappointed for what this boy did like many others who exhibit such acts.
Excluding the hardship, poor unstable and under-developing facts of an average Nigerian surrounding major parts of our Country, we are a very talented people with great dreams where it is almost Impossible to achieve without corruption of almost everything we engage in to become successful or generate income for our own selfish benefits.

THE EFCC we know allegedly supposed to fight these crimes are instead becoming more of the offendants and nothing is being done about it.

Most recently, We read a case of Formal Edo state governors son just like others we might not have time to go in,
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117216

Over laundering of N25 billion belonging to Edo State Government.

The court also sentenced Patrick Eboigbodin, an aide to former governor of Edo State, Lucky Igbinedion, to two years jail on each of the 10 counts he was found guilty, bringing the sentence to 20 years imprisonment without an option of fine.

He is, however, to serve two years in jail as the sentences are to run concurrently.

Michael Igbinedion was sentenced to two years imprisonment on each of the three counts he was found guilty, but the jail terms are to run concurrently.

He was, however, given an option of N3 million fine.

PML Nigeria Limited, one of the companies allegedly used by the convicts to launder the funds and 6th accused in the suit, was ordered to pay N10 million, having been fined N1,000,000 on each of the 10 counts it was found guilty.

Let use put behind our minds the bolded.

Some of the most important questions i ask myself is:
Even if there has to be corruption , fine of N1,000,000 on each of the 10 counts on N25 billion ? Dont forget, this is goverment money supposed to be meant for development of the state. Just few people, selfish and greedy beneficiaries, Judges and yes including the Claimed EFCC has been paid off due to thier own Personal interest.

Igbinedion Donated N8m at Chief Judge’s Book Launch Day Another Judge Sentences His Son

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/igbinedion-donates-n8m-at-chief-judge-8217-s-book-launch-day-another-judge-sentences-his-son/208405/
Tobi Soniyi in Abuja

An embarrassing scenario for the judiciary played out last‎ Thursday as businessman and father of former Edo State governor, Lucky Igbinedion, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, donated N8 million at the launch of a book in honour of the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Ibrahim Auta while another judge of the same court sentenced his son, Michael, for offences related to money laundering.

Igbinedion made the highest donation of N8 million at the book launch.

Igbinedion’s donation of N8m was followed by the N7m put together by some Senior Advocates of Nigeria, led by Alex Iziyon (SAN).
More details can be viewed from the above source.

BACK TO THE PURPOSE OF THIS LETTER,
Am sure we already know where that is heading to. we have alot of other similar cases of our Politicians who will never face the laws because of the corruption in our system. I will have to ask again, What has this little boy whom might have been misguarded done to face the Wrath of being in Kirikiri Maximum Prison Till 21st of May.

I must say, this is a mere pure Wickedness, as a matter of fact, We need change in Nigeria.
We are appealing on this boy's Behalf for a better solution than this Oppreession because he has no body to fight for him or share some mone with you.

We need a change in our system.
We are supposed to be in a democratic system,
Speaking as the Voice of the people, We need the right thing to be done.

I must say bloggers on their own part is a part of Backwardness in this country. Everyone is seeking for attention, Everyone cares on how to make their money out of everything which is truly wrong and should be corrected. Let us begin a change we hope for beginning from Today.

These are the type of Voices we want to read about.
ed DREAMZ said...
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
They shouldnt dump him in jail, they should use him for the greater gud.....
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
May 6, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Engr. Daniel said...
He probably didn't have enough money to buy his way out...and now his the scapegoat.
May 6, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Anonymous said...
Nigerian judges jailing teenagers while tapping Fred igbinidion on the wrist for fraud worth a small country's annual budget.
May 6, 2015 at 11:18 AM

ROYAL PRIESTHOOD said...
Too young to face all dis. Wht is our youths turning into but I wonder y d EFCC r only after d small fish mean while d big fish lik our politicians dat steal billion walk d street as free men. Wht shame.
May 6, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Sharon john said...
Abeg ee,not dat I supported him,dey dat are saying it,are they free from the crime,dere is no law in our country,dey should free the boy jor wat abt does big men out dere,stealing money here and dere,are dey free from the crime...no laws in our country.

Anonymous said...
Useless EFCC please can you let the poor guy go home, how many politicians that stole billions have you brought to court? what do you want the poor guy to do when the Gov keep embezzling money meant for job creation for the youths. Stupid country
May 6, 2015 at 11:43 AM

RareSpecie Z said...
19 yr old to be remanded in a MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON because he was allege to have committed Internet Scam.
PATHETIC!!!!

Anonymous said...
EFCC..shame on you..una no see politicians to arrest?..jobless people..mtcheew
May 6, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Rosemary Chidi said...
They shld free d guy jare,what abt d politicians that are stealing money on a daily basis una don catch them?

Anonymous said...
EFCC NOW TURN TO RUNS BOYS, EFCC DON'T WORK ANY MORE. EFCC SHOULD GO AND ARREST POLITICIANS THAT STEAL BILLION INTO FOREIGN COUNTRIES. EFCC ARE SHAMELESS GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT AND CORRUPT PEOPLE.
IF THIS GUY IS IN SCHOOL AND AT SAME TIME HAVE PART TIME WORK, HE WILL NOT BE INTO RUNS.
DID ANYONE REPORT TO EFCC THAT HE OR SHE HAS BEEN SCAM. ALL BECAUSE HE WAS WITH DOCUMENT.
HE SHOULD BE RELEASE AND EFCC SHOULD GO AND FACE THE THIEVES IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT AND STOP ARREST
INNOCENT BOYS THAT ARE USING THEIR BRAIN INSTEAD OF TURN INTO LOCAL ARM ROBBER.

May 6, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Anonymous said...
19yr old Young nigga jus tryna make it out the hood. EFCC is a coward dog... Left politicians that stole billions. What happened to farouk lawan, stella oduah? This is sad!!!
May 6, 2015 at 1:18 PM

Anonymous said...
If you grew in poverty for a long time doesn't mean other too will want too , I am really sure you have never left Nigeria before , becos if you did then you will understand 18 above has started having cars and pay rent and bills den selves, don't blame the boy Blame the country
May 6, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Anonymous said...
EFCC, shame on you! Top politicians are looting money everyday, una no see, is this small hustlers you are busy looking for. Big Shame for you jobless corrupt EFCC
May 6, 2015 at 2:04 PM

EDDY said...
Royal I agree with you jare..... a fraudster in maximum prison, same place with murderers and violent offenders, Nigeria my country and looters like erastus akingbola never even near kiri not to talk of kirikiri
May 6, 2015 at 2:12 PM

skullbaba: 6:20pm
The real and big scammers are out there untouchable. Why can't our security operatives learn from FBI and co and tap into the knowlege of these boys instead of throwing them in the pit. The last time madam OGAR abi wetin be her name self had to go and arrested the head of APC it team at his home to get access to their database. We need real and big hackers in the country and I believe the chance present itself on a platter of Gold cheaply.

We also all have our own unexpressed view but what we need now is the needful to be done.
To the very "PERFECT PEOPLE" who think he deserves it simply because they sin differently, from a better environment, or come from those who has in their past gained from the corrupt system one way or the other before. Do not forget, it might be you tomorrow.

God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by shakazuldadon: 11:35pm On May 06, 2015
I agree
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by Ezerbullet(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2015
Correct, u just spoke my mind
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by WebSurfer(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2015
lalasticlala , PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by hadura29(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2015
Media234:
Good day EFCC,

Earlier speculated over the internet "19 year old internet scammer arraigned by EFCC" by Top Nigerian blogs like Linda Ikeji,
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photo-19-year-old-internet-scammer.html
Nairaland.com https://www.nairaland.com/2298074/efcc-arraigns-19-year-old-suspected-internet

I must truly say i am really disappointed for what this boy did like many others who exhibit such acts.
Excluding the hardship, poor unstable and under-developing facts of an average Nigerian surrounding major parts of our Country, we are a very talented people with great dreams where it is almost Impossible to achieve without corruption of almost everything we engage in to become successful or generate income for our own selfish benefits.

THE EFCC we know allegedly supposed to fight these crimes are instead becoming more of the offendants and nothing is being done about it.

Most recently, We read a case of Formal Edo state governors son just like others we might not have time to go in,
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117216

Over laundering of N25 billion belonging to Edo State Government.

The court also sentenced Patrick Eboigbodin, an aide to former governor of Edo State, Lucky Igbinedion, to two years jail on each of the 10 counts he was found guilty, bringing the sentence to 20 years imprisonment without an option of fine.

He is, however, to serve two years in jail as the sentences are to run concurrently.

Michael Igbinedion was sentenced to two years imprisonment on each of the three counts he was found guilty, but the jail terms are to run concurrently.

He was, however, given an option of N3 million fine.

PML Nigeria Limited, one of the companies allegedly used by the convicts to launder the funds and 6th accused in the suit, was ordered to pay N10 million, having been fined N1,000,000 on each of the 10 counts it was found guilty.

Let use put behind our minds the bolded.

Some of the most important questions i ask myself is:
Even if there has to be corruption , fine of N1,000,000 on each of the 10 counts on N25 billion ? Dont forget, this is goverment money supposed to be meant for development of the state. Just few people, selfish and greedy beneficiaries, Judges and yes including the Claimed EFCC has been paid off due to thier own Personal interest.

Igbinedion Donated N8m at Chief Judge’s Book Launch Day Another Judge Sentences His Son

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/igbinedion-donates-n8m-at-chief-judge-8217-s-book-launch-day-another-judge-sentences-his-son/208405/
Tobi Soniyi in Abuja

An embarrassing scenario for the judiciary played out last‎ Thursday as businessman and father of former Edo State governor, Lucky Igbinedion, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, donated N8 million at the launch of a book in honour of the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Ibrahim Auta while another judge of the same court sentenced his son, Michael, for offences related to money laundering.

Igbinedion made the highest donation of N8 million at the book launch.

Igbinedion’s donation of N8m was followed by the N7m put together by some Senior Advocates of Nigeria, led by Alex Iziyon (SAN).
More details can be viewed from the above source.

BACK TO THE PURPOSE OF THIS LETTER,
Am sure we already know where that is heading to. we have alot of other similar cases of our Politicians who will never face the laws because of the corruption in our system. I will have to ask again, What has this little boy whom might have been misguarded done to face the Wrath of being in Kirikiri Maximum Prison Till 21st of May.

I must say, this is a mere pure Wickedness, as a matter of fact, We need change in Nigeria.
We are appealing on this boy's Behalf for a better solution than this Oppreession because he has no body to fight for him or share some mone with you.

We need a change in our system.
We are supposed to be in a democratic system,
Speaking as the Voice of the people, We need the right thing to be done.

I must say bloggers on their own part is a part of Backwardness in this country. Everyone is seeking for attention, Everyone cares on how to make their money out of everything which is truly wrong and should be corrected. Let us begin a change we hope for beginning from Today.

These are the type of Voices we want to read about.
ed DREAMZ said...
a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
They shouldnt dump him in jail, they should use him for the greater gud.....
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***
May 6, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Engr. Daniel said...
He probably didn't have enough money to buy his way out...and now his the scapegoat.
May 6, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Anonymous said...
Nigerian judges jailing teenagers while tapping Fred igbinidion on the wrist for fraud worth a small country's annual budget.
May 6, 2015 at 11:18 AM

ROYAL PRIESTHOOD said...
Too young to face all dis. Wht is our youths turning into but I wonder y d EFCC r only after d small fish mean while d big fish lik our politicians dat steal billion walk d street as free men. Wht shame.
May 6, 2015 at 11:23 AM

Sharon john said...
Abeg ee,not dat I supported him,dey dat are saying it,are they free from the crime,dere is no law in our country,dey should free the boy jor wat abt does big men out dere,stealing money here and dere,are dey free from the crime...no laws in our country.

Anonymous said...
Useless EFCC please can you let the poor guy go home, how many politicians that stole billions have you brought to court? what do you want the poor guy to do when the Gov keep embezzling money meant for job creation for the youths. Stupid country
May 6, 2015 at 11:43 AM

RareSpecie Z said...
19 yr old to be remanded in a MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON because he was allege to have committed Internet Scam.
PATHETIC!!!!

Anonymous said...
EFCC..shame on you..una no see politicians to arrest?..jobless people..mtcheew
May 6, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Rosemary Chidi said...
They shld free d guy jare,what abt d politicians that are stealing money on a daily basis una don catch them?

Anonymous said...
EFCC NOW TURN TO RUNS BOYS, EFCC DON'T WORK ANY MORE. EFCC SHOULD GO AND ARREST POLITICIANS THAT STEAL BILLION INTO FOREIGN COUNTRIES. EFCC ARE SHAMELESS GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT AND CORRUPT PEOPLE.
IF THIS GUY IS IN SCHOOL AND AT SAME TIME HAVE PART TIME WORK, HE WILL NOT BE INTO RUNS.
DID ANYONE REPORT TO EFCC THAT HE OR SHE HAS BEEN SCAM. ALL BECAUSE HE WAS WITH DOCUMENT.
HE SHOULD BE RELEASE AND EFCC SHOULD GO AND FACE THE THIEVES IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT AND STOP ARREST
INNOCENT BOYS THAT ARE USING THEIR BRAIN INSTEAD OF TURN INTO LOCAL ARM ROBBER.

May 6, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Anonymous said...
19yr old Young nigga jus tryna make it out the hood. EFCC is a coward dog... Left politicians that stole billions. What happened to farouk lawan, stella oduah? This is sad!!!
May 6, 2015 at 1:18 PM

Anonymous said...
If you grew in poverty for a long time doesn't mean other too will want too , I am really sure you have never left Nigeria before , becos if you did then you will understand 18 above has started having cars and pay rent and bills den selves, don't blame the boy Blame the country
May 6, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Anonymous said...
EFCC, shame on you! Top politicians are looting money everyday, una no see, is this small hustlers you are busy looking for. Big Shame for you jobless corrupt EFCC
May 6, 2015 at 2:04 PM

EDDY said...
Royal I agree with you jare..... a fraudster in maximum prison, same place with murderers and violent offenders, Nigeria my country and looters like erastus akingbola never even near kiri not to talk of kirikiri
May 6, 2015 at 2:12 PM

skullbaba: 6:20pm
The real and big scammers are out there untouchable. Why can't our security operatives learn from FBI and co and tap into the knowlege of these boys instead of throwing them in the pit. The last time madam OGAR abi wetin be her name self had to go and arrested the head of APC it team at his home to get access to their database. We need real and big hackers in the country and I believe the chance present itself on a platter of Gold cheaply.

We also all have our own unexpressed view but what we need now is the needful to be done.
To the very "PERFECT PEOPLE" who think he deserves it simply because they sin differently, from a better environment, or come from those who has in their past gained from the corrupt system one way or the other before. Do not forget, it might be you tomorrow.

God Bless Nigeria.

God bless you too my brother.... You just spoke the mind of so many jobless youth outhouse there trying to survive.. In a well managed country a boy of 18 is out on his own... In ours at 30 you still find a lot in their parents house. It's crazy how the so called efcc works, leaving the so called govt officials and chasing young men that has refused to bribe them..

God bless Nigeria..
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by adonbilivit: 11:51pm On May 06, 2015
WebSurfer:
lalasticlala , PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL
lala...all these LA LA LA okwadi ofuonye?
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by WebSurfer(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
lala...all these LA LA LA okwadi ofuonye?
What is this one saying?
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by KanwuliaJara: 12:18am On May 07, 2015
. . . .And the point of the article is? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by WebSurfer(m): 12:44am On May 07, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
. . . .And the point of the article is? undecided

YOU MUST BE PDP grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by KanwuliaJara: 2:21am On May 07, 2015
WebSurfer:

YOU MUST BE PDP grin grin grin grin grin

For LIFE and DEATH! cool
Better than ANY Asiwaju drug-puzzzhing camp! cool
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by Nobody: 4:11am On May 07, 2015
I suspect you are one of those yahoo boys @ op

Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by adonbilivit: 7:32am On May 07, 2015
WebSurfer:
What is this one saying?
speaking Igbo.
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by eazisky(m): 7:48am On May 07, 2015
Those lads should be released and replaced with our top thieves-politicians
Re: An Open Letter To Efcc On Arraigned 19 Year Suspected Internet Scammer by Nobody: 11:17am On May 07, 2015
God bless the op & Kolofem get a cure for ur partially blind eyes and stop seeing what they want u to see !!

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack With The Intention To Chop Off My Manager's Head...(picture / Dog Rescues Baby Dumped At Refuse Place / Illegal Detention Of A Youth Corper By The Son Of The Former IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.