Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! (5755 Views)

Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / I Would Rather Buy Bluboo X550(5000mah)on Jumia Than Buy Infinix Hot3(2500mah). / MTN Stop This Na! Dial *170# At Your Own Detriment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 12:14am On May 07, 2015
I have always avoided speaking against any product or service knowing full well that a lot of efforts may have been put in, however, I only do that if I can help it. This one?.. I can't help it. It's just too bad, I mean my worst experience with any gadget so far. I want to quickly narrow my claims down to infinix zero x506. This is because I have not used any other infinix product before now but I can swear that this may just be the last of their product I will ever spend my hard earned cash on. I saw the review of the phone online and I quickly loved it. I went straight to purchase one the next day. When I got home, I was browsing with my other phone. I didn't hesitate to check out what the comments about the phone was on nairaland ( this was the biggest mistake of the century as I always check for nairlander's comment on most things before buying them). To my greatest surprise, i saw plenty negative comments about the phone. I didn't bother removing the phone from the box. First thing the following day, I took the phone with me back to the shop I bought it. I practically begged the seller to swap the infinix zero with infinix hot note and he refused. I told him that I don't care about the 5k difference, all I wanted was a change of phone. He just told me that he can't change it even though he was aware that I had not removed the phone from the box. I decided to hold on to my new phone, after all, mine could be different. To cut a long story short, the moment I took it home, charged it to 100% I unplugged immediately. Within some minutes the battery had already gone down to 62%. If you ever used a stop watch, thats exactly the rate at which the battery was discharging! As if that wasn't enough, the data automatically turns itself on. I decided to be leaving the phone on airplane mode to avoid data wastage. I never knew my infinix had big plans..... The moment I turned on the data, WiFi will automatically come on and consequently turn off the data. A minute browsing in my infinix zero x506 is equivalent to "10 WiFi turn offs and 11 data turn ons". It's that pathetic. Guess what? My infinix is not yet through with it's madness. The last of all was that the music player automatically comes on even when I am in the kitchen preparing amala and ewedu. I am not married yet, so the question of whether the music was turned on by my child is out of place. I have suffered all these from a phone I bought on Monday last week. Please i am tired of this phone. I called their carlcare and they said I should bring the phone to their office, my problem now is that I don't want an infinix phone, least of infinix zero x506. If they can swap it for infinix hot note, even if it means giving them some cash I would gladly accept. I think infinix is a no go area for me until these issues are sorted out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Joshkid(m): 12:17am On May 07, 2015
Lolgrin...

#Team infinix
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Moscorinho(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2015
Na team 1 chance u enta so hahahahahahaha
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 12:23am On May 07, 2015
Baba laugh no de my mouth at all ooo. It's so bad an experience
Joshkid:
Lolgrin...

#Team infinix
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 12:24am On May 07, 2015
If na one chance sef e for better... This one na half chance
Moscorinho:
Na team 1 chance u enta so hahahahahahaha
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Lagusta(m): 12:25am On May 07, 2015
You bought a defective phone, that was why the seller refused to collect it back.....

I personally use an infinix hot x507, many of my friends and colleagues use infinix zero x506, and we are all enjoying our infinixes....

You may need to pressurize the seller to collect the phone back, or threaten police involvement....

10 Likes

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Joshkid(m): 12:58am On May 07, 2015
Malazzy:
Baba laugh no de my mouth at all ooo. It's so bad an experience
I think ur phone has a special factory fault which should be reported to carlare...
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Nobody: 3:05am On May 07, 2015
Well, That particular phone of yours has factory follow-come issue. I have been infinix zero 16Gig variant for 5 months now... rooted & cracked... no issues like that. The only P is the battery 1920mAh which we all know it ain't good enough.

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ige101(m): 3:37am On May 07, 2015
It s a two way thing-either someone is following you from the village grin or something followed the phone from the factory and the seller is aware of it,hence his refusal to change or been swap.I was one bof the first few to handle and use the infinix zero with little or no issue,ordered the phone for mine big bro, for his doctor friend,for my doctor friends also and up till now the only thing one of them complained of is the screen which he even admitted to be his own fault.

Its unbfortyunate this is happening to u and am glad u have taken the fought step,hope it work out for u

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ige101(m): 3:41am On May 07, 2015
Lagusta:
You bought a defective phone, that was why the seller refused to collect it back.....

I personally use an infinix hot x507, many of my friends and colleagues use infinix zero x506, and we are all enjoying our infinixes....

You may need to pressurize the seller to collect the phone back, or threaten police involvement....

Honestly am suporised how pipo user their phone, it may interest u to know some are already searching for how/where to replace hot note screen.my infinix hot of many months now has got not even a scratch let alone crack,my hot note is still as good as brand new,my brother's zero of almost a year now is still very new without issue,some of us just need to learn how to handle phone ferry well

4 Likes

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by tohpahz(f): 4:03am On May 07, 2015
Sorry dear.. but u bought a defective phone.. i know inginix zero has issues but i don't think it's up to that one..
Just take to carlcare or return bk to that wayo seller.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Orubebed: 5:54am On May 07, 2015
Maybe you gat a fake one,cos have a friend using one,and the phone is cool! Take it to carlcare,if they said it's fake,take it back to the seller( why don't you buy it online?)

2 Likes

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ige101(m): 6:05am On May 07, 2015
They are all afraid of buying online-Konga or jumia can never scam anyone

Orubebed:
Maybe you gat a fake one,cos have a friend using one,and the phone is cool! Take it to carlcare,if they said it's fake,take it back to the seller( why don't you buy it online?)

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by tdayof(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2015
Rubbish....

Buy infinix at your own detriment?? Why not use the problem I have with my infinix zero?

FYI. thousands of people have been using this phone without any problem in which am one of them....

Note :Am not saying it doesn't has any problem . I have a friend who has been using his for months and just 2-4days ago someone hit his hand while typing and this made his phone hit the wall and with a VERY little crack but guess what? The calibration stopped working...

And talking about the battery I know infinix zero battery is generally Bad...

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by rodeo0070(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2015
helenmi:
Well, That particular phone of yours has factory follow-come issue. I have been infinix zero 16Gig variant for 5 months now... rooted & cracked... no issues like that. The only P is the battery 1920mAh which we all know it ain't good enough.
Hi, please how can I root my Infinix too?

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by iheanyi40(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2015
Icnt even read that, ya fone no get space bar undecided
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Phrankin(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2015
Infinix are generally very careless in producing their phone. Their first phone i bought was infinix buzz - had serious touch screen issues that wasn't my fault within two months.
Second was their joypad, had the compass giving wrong directions (ie North showing as East and co). It also has screen problem though not as bad as the infinix buzz. I even made up my mind not to buy their product again after the buzz but bought the joypad because it was the only budget 10 inch tab i could find

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ige101(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2015
rodeo0070:

Hi, please how can I root my Infinix too?
Ask Google for instant answer
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by alotofgrace(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2015
Malazzy:
I have always avoided speaking against any product or service knowing full well that a lot of efforts may t enough, the data automatically turns itself on. I decided to be leaving the phone on airplane mode to avoid data wastage. I never knew my infinix had big plans..... The moment I turned on the data, WiFi will automatically come on and consequently turn off the data. A minute browsing in my infinix zero x506 is equivalent to "10 WiFi turn offs and 11 data turn ons". It's that pathetic. Guess what? My infinix is not yet through with it's madness. The last of all was that the music player automatically comes on even when I am in the kitchen preparing amala and ewedu. I am not married yet, so the question of whether the music was turned on by my child is out of place. I have suffered all these from a phone I bought on Monday last week. Please i am tired of this phone. I called their carlcare and they said I should bring the phone to their office, my problem now is that I don't want an infinix phone, least of infinix zero x506. If they can swap it for infinix hot note, even if it means giving them some cash I would gladly accept. I think infinix is a no go area for me until these issues are sorted out.

Bros grin ;DD grin

Nor be small thing o. The day in buy my own eh, I notice this same battery drainage . and the phone processor heat go fit boil water embarassed

Thank goodness say I get person for computer village wet help me shange am to Gionee m3.

Though the phone heavy but he better by 100000%

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Buho(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2015
it is a pity you bought inpinix next time go for infinix.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by deor03(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2015
I was a loyal SONY ERICSSON user, used all types till the XPERIA family. Anyway, my Sony Z1 crashed all of a sudden September last year.

While contemplating restoring the OS etc, I saw the infinix zero. I was naturally attracted to it, due to obvius similarity with the infinix zero.

The cost was 20% of a Sony Xperia Z1, so i tried it out.

I tell you , it been fun all the way till now, since december 2014

2 Likes

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by kunlesufyan(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2015
You shouldn have told the phone guy all this problems,even open eye on top self...

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 10:39am On May 07, 2015
Am going straight to their office this morning. Thanks
Joshkid:
I think ur phone has a special factory fault which should be reported to carlare...

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 10:41am On May 07, 2015
Yea, it looks exactly like z1, i like the physical look of the phone, but the spiritual look?.. No way
deor03:
I was a loyal SONY ERICSSON user, used all types till the XPERIA family. Anyway, my Sony Z1 crashed all of a sudden September last year.

While contemplating restoring the OS etc, I saw the infinix zero. I was naturally attracted to it, due to obvius similarity with the infinix zero.

The cost was 20% of a Sony Xperia Z1, so i tried it out.

I tell you , it been fun all the way till now, since december 2014
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 10:43am On May 07, 2015
He said I should go to infinix customer care since the warranty covers it
kunlesufyan:
You shouldn have told the phone guy all this problems,even open eye on top self...
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 10:44am On May 07, 2015
Baba I envy you oo
alotofgrace:

Bros grin ;DD grin

Nor be small thing o. The day in buy my own eh, I notice this same battery drainage . and the phone processor heat go fit boil water embarassed

Thank goodness say I get person for computer village wet help me shange am to Gionee m3.

Though the phone heavy but he better by 100000%
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 10:46am On May 07, 2015
Hope the joy pad isn't giving you headache
Phrankin:
Infinix are generally very careless in producing their phone. Their first phone i bought was infinix buzz - had serious touch screen issues that wasn't my fault within two months.
Second was their joypad, had the compass giving wrong directions (ie North showing as East and co). It also has screen problem though not as bad as the infinix buzz. I even made up my mind not to buy their product again after the buzz but bought the joypad because it was the only budget 10 inch tab i could find
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 10:47am On May 07, 2015
Ok, Thanks
tohpahz:
Sorry dear.. but u bought a defective phone.. i know inginix zero has issues but i don't think it's up to that one..
Just take to carlcare or return bk to that wayo seller.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 10:49am On May 07, 2015
Wow, sorry....
iheanyi40:
Icnt even read that, ya fone no get space bar undecided
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 10:50am On May 07, 2015
Trying to get your point straight dude
tdayof:
Rubbish....

Buy infinix at your own detriment?? Why not use the problem I have with my infinix zero?

FYI. thousands of people have been using this phone without any problem in which am one of them....

Note :Am not saying it doesn't has any problem . I have a friend who has been using his for months and just 2-4days ago someone hit his hand while typing and this made his phone hit the wall and with a VERY little crack but guess what? The calibration stopped working...

And talking about the battery I know infinix zero battery is generally Bad...

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:53am On May 07, 2015
Joshkid:
Malazzy, please take this advice and sorry about your unpleasant experience with the phone. Let's know the outcome, cheers!
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 10:53am On May 07, 2015
Baba I sell things online too so I wasn't afraid of anything. The problem was that the online ones sometimes take so long
ige101:

They are all afraid of buying online-Konga or jumia can never scam anyone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! ETISALAT 200naira For 1GB.... / Check Out Lenovo K80, The Beast With 4gb Ram And 4000mah / Zero Data TV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.