Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! (5796 Views)

Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / I Would Rather Buy Bluboo X550(5000mah)on Jumia Than Buy Infinix Hot3(2500mah). / MTN Stop This Na! Dial *170# At Your Own Detriment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:56am On May 07, 2015
ige101:

Honestly am suporised how pipo user their phone, it may interest u to know some are already searching for how/where to replace hot note screen.my infinix hot of many months now has got not even a scratch let alone crack,my hot note is still as good as brand new,my brother's zero of almost a year now is still very new without issue,some of us just need to learn how to handle phone ferry well
You are quite right. Some just don't know how to use things. I can pamper things like madt, especially when it's newly acquired but as it ages, I reduce the pampering.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Gallantly002: 10:59am On May 07, 2015
Malazzy:
I have always avoided speaking against any product or service knowing full well that a lot of efforts may have been put in, however, I only do that if I can help it. This one?.. I can't help it. It's just too bad, I mean my worst experience with any gadget so far. I want to quickly narrow my claims down to infinix zero x506. This is because I have not used any other infinix product before now but I can swear that this may just be the last of their product I will ever spend my hard earned cash on. I saw the review of the phone online and I quickly loved it. I went straight to purchase one the next day. When I got home, I was browsing with my other phone. I didn't hesitate to check out what the comments about the phone was on nairaland ( this was the biggest mistake of the century as I always check for nairlander's comment on most things before buying them). To my greatest surprise, i saw plenty negative comments about the phone. I didn't bother removing the phone from the box. First thing the following day, I took the phone with me back to the shop I bought it. I practically begged the seller to swap the infinix zero with infinix hot note and he refused. I told him that I don't care about the 5k difference, all I wanted was a change of phone. He just told me that he can't change it even though he was aware that I had not removed the phone from the box. I decided to hold on to my new phone, after all, mine could be different. To cut a long story short, the moment I took it home, charged it to 100% I unplugged immediately. Within some minutes the battery had already gone down to 62%. If you ever used a stop watch, thats exactly the rate at which the battery was discharging! As if that wasn't enough, the data automatically turns itself on. I decided to be leaving the phone on airplane mode to avoid data wastage. I never knew my infinix had big plans..... The moment I turned on the data, WiFi will automatically come on and consequently turn off the data. A minute browsing in my infinix zero x506 is equivalent to "10 WiFi turn offs and 11 data turn ons". It's that pathetic. Guess what? My infinix is not yet through with it's madness. The last of all was that the music player automatically comes on even when I am in the kitchen preparing amala and ewedu. I am not married yet, so the question of whether the music was turned on by my child is out of place. I have suffered all these from a phone I bought on Monday last week. Please i am tired of this phone. I called their carlcare and they said I should bring the phone to their office, my problem now is that I don't want an infinix phone, least of infinix zero x506. If they can swap it for infinix hot note, even if it means giving them some cash I would gladly accept. I think infinix is a no go area for me until these issues are sorted out.

dis expereince is crazy i must say, but im glad to tell u i am infinix user, infinix zero to b precise and since i got d fone last year November i have not had anynissue with it. its working perfectly well. as for ur issue, i believe it has to be factory defect, so i will advice you to take it to d carlcare and make a comlain. since u have not started using d fone, dey can make a replacement for u.

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:00am On May 07, 2015
Orubebed:
Maybe you gat a fake one,cos have a friend using one,and the phone is cool! Take it to carlcare,if they said it's fake,take it back to the seller( why don't you buy it online?)

ige101:
They are all afraid of buying online-Konga or jumia can never scam anyone

I also wondered why he didn't get it online, atleast it comes with a warranty and the pack is SEALED.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Orubebed: 11:00am On May 07, 2015
ige101:

lol,that's aburd,i guess so too,cos when i told some people i paid before i receive the phone i ordered online,they were like ahhhh,what if is scam,and stuff like that..

1 Like

Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:05am On May 07, 2015
Buho:
it is a pity you bought inpinix next time go for infinix.
CLOWN CLOWN CLOWN!!! Phahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 11:14am On May 07, 2015
Thanks bro
Gallantly002:

dis expereince is crazy i must say, but im glad to tell u i am infinix user, infinix zero to b precise and since i got d fone last year November i have not had anynissue with it. its working perfectly well. as for ur issue, i believe it has to be factory defect, so i will advice you to take it to d carlcare and make a comlain. since u have not started using d fone, dey can make a replacement for u.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:18am On May 07, 2015
Malazzy:
Yea, it looks exactly like z1, i like the physical look of the phone, but the spiritual look?.. No way
Phahhahahahahahah @ spiritual look. If possible, have it changed to IHot Note.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 11:44am On May 07, 2015
Lol... I hope they change it for me oo
ferhyntorlah:
Phahhahahahahahah @ spiritual look. If possible, have it changed to IHot Note.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Phrankin(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2015
Malazzy:
Hope the joy pad isn't giving you headache
Not really, I just use it to read pdf documents, mainly.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 11:55am On May 07, 2015
Alright
Phrankin:
Not really, I just use it to read pdf documents, mainly.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by wunderkiind(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by caprini1: 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
ige101:

That is if one has not grown white hairs while waiting for the ordered product!
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by hardbody: 5:19pm On May 07, 2015
Malazzy:
I have always avoided speaking against any product or service knowing full well that a lot of efforts may have been put in, however, I only do that if I can help it. This one?.. I can't help it. It's just too bad, I mean my worst experience with any gadget so far. I want to quickly narrow my claims down to infinix zero x506. This is because I have not used any other infinix product before now but I can swear that this may just be the last of their product I will ever spend my hard earned cash on. I saw the review of the phone online and I quickly loved it. I went straight to purchase one the next day. When I got home, I was browsing with my other phone. I didn't hesitate to check out what the comments about the phone was on nairaland ( this was the biggest mistake of the century as I always check for nairlander's comment on most things before buying them). To my greatest surprise, i saw plenty negative comments about the phone. I didn't bother removing the phone from the box. First thing the following day, I took the phone with me back to the shop I bought it. I practically begged the seller to swap the infinix zero with infinix hot note and he refused. I told him that I don't care about the 5k difference, all I wanted was a change of phone. He just told me that he can't change it even though he was aware that I had not removed the phone from the box. I decided to hold on to my new phone, after all, mine could be different. To cut a long story short, the moment I took it home, charged it to 100% I unplugged immediately. Within some minutes the battery had already gone down to 62%. If you ever used a stop watch, thats exactly the rate at which the battery was discharging! As if that wasn't enough, the data automatically turns itself on. I decided to be leaving the phone on airplane mode to avoid data wastage. I never knew my infinix had big plans..... The moment I turned on the data, WiFi will automatically come on and consequently turn off the data. A minute browsing in my infinix zero x506 is equivalent to "10 WiFi turn offs and 11 data turn ons". It's that pathetic. Guess what? My infinix is not yet through with it's madness. The last of all was that the music player automatically comes on even when I am in the kitchen preparing amala and ewedu. I am not married yet, so the question of whether the music was turned on by my child is out of place. I have suffered all these from a phone I bought on Monday last week. Please i am tired of this phone. I called their carlcare and they said I should bring the phone to their office, my problem now is that I don't want an infinix phone, least of infinix zero x506. If they can swap it for infinix hot note, even if it means giving them some cash I would gladly accept. I think infinix is a no go area for me until these issues are sorted out.

What happened to the warranty?

I bought three the week it came out, one for my friend, one for my mum, one for my use. It is only my friend's own that developed an issue and she took it to Calcare for a week and got it back after fixing - at no cost to her.

I hope you did not buy from a roadside shop......that would amount to being penny wise
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by majestique(f): 6:19pm On May 07, 2015
honestly op I can understand what you're going through. I got an infinix x507 two weeks ago online and to be sincere I'm not enjoying it at all. first of all the screen is not responsive and then the battery drains like arrgh! I'm so upset. cry . what pains me most is the fact that I bought the phone based on recommendations.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Spyonsurvey: 9:06pm On May 07, 2015
Simple Factory Error. Feel free to talk to us after sigthting our signature, cheers.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 07, 2015
Infinix Hot Note is da bomb.... Am rocking mine since 1880BC
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmm no be small matter ooo. I went to the carlcare here in PH today. It wasn't funny as there were plenty of customers with a myriad of issues. About 56% of people that came had their long faces with their infinix zero right on their laps waiting. Infact, customers with complaints were so many that they had to give each person a number tag. As at 9.45 am, Mine was 70! They collected the damn phone, promising to call me when it's fixed. I asked for a swap but they said they have stopped swapping phones as they ran out of supplies due to plenty issues. Wish you were there to see the heap of infinix phones waiting to be fixed. I ain't buying any infinix again.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ige101(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2015
Not when Konga or Jumia is involved,some will soon say am an agent

caprini1:
That is if one has not grown white hairs while waiting for the ordered product!
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Osakah24(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
You are quite right. Some just don't know how to use things. I can pamper things like madt, especially when it's newly acquired but as it ages, I reduce the pampering.
hope you aint like that in relationships.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:38pm On May 07, 2015
Osakah24:
hope you aint like that in relationships.
NO!
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by dguy4: 12:03am On May 08, 2015
bro ur phone is perfectly fine just turn off ur wake gesture , everything u re complaining has to do with ur settings, minus the ba3.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 2:17pm On May 08, 2015
They have examined the phone and inferred that the mother board is having issues
dguy4:
bro ur phone is perfectly fine just turn off ur wake gesture , everything u re complaining has to do with ur settings, minus the ba3.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by dguy4: 7:01pm On May 08, 2015
Malazzy:
They have examined the phone and inferred that the mother board is having issues

ok , it's really a nice phone though "NOTE am not a marketer"
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 1:27am On May 09, 2015
grin grin grin
dguy4:

ok , it's really a nice phone though "NOTE am not a marketer"
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Adekilumo(f): 7:39pm On May 09, 2015
ige101:

Honestly am suporised how pipo user their phone, it may interest u to know some are already searching for how/where to replace hot note screen.my infinix hot of many months now has got not even a scratch let alone crack,my hot note is still as good as brand new,my brother's zero of almost a year now is still very new without issue,some of us just need to learn how to handle phone ferry well
amen...so sweet when you're not a victim
i carry my infinix zero like a baby till it decided to go to the grave itself, it didn't fall nor did it break, I observed all observable etiquettes of a phone. but it just went off suddenly and never to return.
Re: Buy Infinix Phones To Your Detriment! by Malazzy: 11:52pm On May 09, 2015
Thats unfortunate bro. U need to see thousands of infinix phones that are having one issue or the other. It got to a time that they stopped asking people for receipt, they were heaping infinix phones like sand. Infinix is outa of my dictionary for good.
Adekilumo:
amen...so sweet when you're not a victim
i carry my infinix zero like a baby till it decided to go to the grave itself, it didn't fall nor did it break, I observed all observable etiquettes of a phone. but it just went off suddenly and never to return.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ok. I Give It To Xiaomi. The Mi Note 10 Is Maaaaddddd / I Lost My Mtn Sim But Was Not Registered By Me / My Experience So Far With The Tecno L8 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.