Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC (807 Views)

Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by onlyme12: 6:05am On May 07, 2015
The presidency has warned APC to stop trying to stampede Jonathan out of office.This is in response to accusations by the APC that , the president is busy making last minute appointments ,instead of concentration on the smooth handover..

The Special Adviser to the President on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufai Alkali,said in a statement that,Jonathan will not be coerced, stampeded,or undermined, while exercising his responsibilities.He also said the president has the constitutional right to discharge his duties until May 29.On allegations president Jonathan was ruining the economy, he said

“The allegation is immature, reckless and out of tune with the President’s desire and patriotic commitment to a peaceful transfer of power.
“Nigerians will recall that shortly after the result of the presidential election was announced, President Goodluck Jonathan inaugurated a high-powered transition committee to plan and organise a hitch-free transition programme for the inauguration of the incoming administration.

“Surprisingly, it took the APC more than three weeks to wake up to its responsibility to constitute its own transition committee. How then can they turn round to accuse the government of frustrating the transition programme?”By the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Jonathan remains in office up to May 29, 2015 when he formally hands over to the incoming President.
“Governance is a serious business. With the sudden and unexpected concession of victory to them, it appears that the APC is beginning to face the full reality of managing the great challenges of a complex nation.”

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/you-cant-stampede-jonathan-out-of.html

1 Like

Re: You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:06am On May 07, 2015
Re: You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by Nobody: 6:15am On May 07, 2015
I just do not understand why APC is trying to put the cart before the house, Nigeria still has a president till May 29th and he is definitely not GMB!

1 Like

Re: You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by RichDad1(m): 6:16am On May 07, 2015
We can't wait to get this ineffectual, non-functional clueless Fedora Hat wearing homo-sapien outta our Aso Rock. coolcool

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by Nobody: 6:20am On May 07, 2015
RichDad1:
We can't wait to get this ineffectual, non-functional clueless Fedora Hat wearing homo-sapien outta our Aso Rock. coolcool
I can see how functional you are.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by nutislim(m): 6:24am On May 07, 2015
GEJ tried but we pray GMB will do berra

1 Like

Re: You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by socialmediaman: 6:27am On May 07, 2015
Oga Jona please just hand over and go let's face whats coming. We won't repeat the mistake we made about you anymore, we've learnt our lessons, he who has nothing to show having governed a state, has nothing to show being a president

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by Redoil: 6:30am On May 07, 2015
RichDad1:
socialmediaman:
Oga Jona please just hand over and go let's face whats coming. We won't repeat the mistake we made about you anymore, we've learnt our lessons, he who has nothing to show having governed a state, has nothing to show being a president
Typical of the APC and their ways of demanding/doing things in a violent way/manner.

When you gather atomic bomb, hydrogen bomb, plutonium bomb smelling shit, kerosine, petrol, BH, amala and ewedu, people of evil minds and intention, perpetual thieves, fraudsters, and rogue mentally derrange people, almajiris, cradle robbers, rapist, ritualist together in one room, this is typycal defination of APC.
To know more about APC check my signature.

if you agree with me click share.
If you disagree with me click like.
Re: You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by kelvyn7: 6:33am On May 07, 2015
nutislim:
GEJ tried but we pray GMB will do berra

we really pray he does better ooo grin

or else,...trust 9ja people nau

1 Like

Re: You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by gudluckgreat(m): 6:40am On May 07, 2015
DrWise:
I just do not understand why APC is trying to put the cart before the house, Nigeria still has a president till May 29th and he is definitely not GMB!

Hmmm! Is that how u see it?
So you are comfortable with the present administration's clueless moves recently angry
Re: You Can't Stampede Jonathan Out Of Office - Presidency To APC by RichDad1(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2015
Redoil:

Typical of the APC and their ways of demanding/doing things in a violent way/manner.

if you agree with me click share.
If you disagree with me click like.
What's so violent in my submission? Dude, your Foolishness is factory fitted. coolcool

(1) (Reply)

I Swear To God, This Is The Latest Cheat From Mtn / Your Urine Colour Predicts Your State Of Health / 'I Never Thought I'd Become First Lady In My Life' - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.