Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? (10602 Views)

Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention" / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / 15 Wedding Dresses That Would Scare You (you Go Fear) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 07, 2015
Mhizkel:
No sir!
y osanobua?when u know that's a Benin something?
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by nazrul93(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2015
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by asijichizzy13(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2015
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by gudluckgreat(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:
is not real. cos i can't imagine her been comfortable with that huge breast on that kind of body

I wish she go just dash u small to add to your... grin
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by buoye1(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2015
comffy:
Shoooooo. shocked shocked shocked! Milk processing factory reeeeee. Abeg I wan make my own big too nut not as big as diz. wink
Picture of it or you know the rest!
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by Mhizkel(f): 8:16pm On May 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
y osanobua?when u know that's a Benin something?
I like speaking and writing in different languages! Anything wrong in that?
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
Mhizkel:

I like speaking and writing in different languages! Anything wrong in that?
nah,its a free world,,well that's my language,,,
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 07, 2015
her name is miotos she is a IndecentStar
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by tuk2ato(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmm, I hear another one today o!
lyntiffany:
shocked shocked shocked this is what we call stomrex Brest.
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by Mariojane(f): 11:22pm On May 07, 2015
gudluckgreat:

I wish she go just dash u small to add to your... grin
that is your wish not mine. Thank u
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by Mhizkel(f): 11:50pm On May 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
nah,its a free world,,well that's my language,,,
oh! That's cool
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by lovely17(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2015
who needs a pillow when you have this
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by Paulonminyi: 1:08am On May 08, 2015
Biger dan jesus cross
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by Opioko: 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
lukuluku101:
Opioko shocked
What is it
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by comffy(f): 9:12pm On May 20, 2015
buoye1:
Picture of it or you know the rest!

u fit stand?
Re: You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? by lukuluku101(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2015
Opioko:

What is it

Come & see!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Nigeria: Bisola Gives TTT Mouth Action Last Night (Video) / Photos From Actress Ireti Doyle's Daughters Wedding / Seun Egbegbe To Appear In Court Today For Iphone Theft Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.