Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. (566 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Child / This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by creative11(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
I need ur help sir, i assisted a divorce lady to rent an apartment where she staying up till now. But after sometime i find myself dating her. And she has giving birth to a child for the husband before the husband went to impregnant another lady and the husband is living with the new lady now, that lead to the divorce issue. Now that am dating her, and we are also staying together. And i really want to marry her. The problem am having now is that the former husband is now calling her again, and i try to caution this lady about the man and i noticed she didnt want to listen, even of recent she went to sleep with her. Although she didnt know i am aware of dat because she lied to him that she is going to visit her uncle. Infact i am confused and i dont know what to do. Pls i need an urgent reply...I will be happy to read from you....... Thanks

http://www.familyparliament.com/143/what-do-you-have-to-say-to-this-guy-pls-help
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by feldido(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Old firewood no de quench
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by braimeddy: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Read what u wrote again and correct ur grammatical errors b4 u can b advised on what to do.
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by dulux07(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Then breakup with her abi. Technology has stopped us rm using our brains often. This shud not even b a cry for help. undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by ELTON123(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by gabazin080(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
The op is a learner. How will I go ahead and marry an after one that still fvcks his EX
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by gabazin080(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by ddaammyy(f): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
This doesn't make any sense!
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by RedCard1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
The past should be in the past. I see no reason why she should be rekindling past glory. Is she that week? If she goes back to her Ex, I'm sure she'll regret it in the end. All the same, the choice is hers to make. If she chooses her ex over you, you'll still live a happy life. Just let her make her choice

(1) (Reply)

24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Duaghter Before Marriage!! / Lower class Family And "Money For Food",must It Be Everyday? / Ahhhh, Is This Part Of Feminism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.