Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Many Of You Did This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of You Did This? (37459 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
Crownofwealth:
BACK IN THE DAYS.HOW MANY OF YOU DID THIS?

I remember all these things o and I did my own share even as a boy back then. Chai! How I miss my childhood days. Those days were so exciting; we had no worries and all we had to do was eat, sleep, play around and go to school.

Now that I am a man there is so much to worry about. It is from one issue to another every day.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Neatboy(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
And all the girls that played mama and wives are now in their husbands' houses with children. Indeed a man's live is entirely different. Looking forward to getting married sooner in order to play the role of a real husband and father...
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 07, 2015
wellmax:

What is then your job? You mean I have to lock the door for you? Better sit up or you get sacked. Gateman

my friends say i box like maywheather, wen shud i disconnect your jaw bruv? ok lemme finish ma cold origin...
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 07, 2015
Not guilty me lord
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Adeyinka12(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
Then,when i always build ile-eye and that of ,oba ni kadawo jo........oba ni kafagun..................................................................................
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by wellmax(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2015
vimi:

my friends say i box like maywheather, wen shud i disconnect your jaw bruv? ok lemme finish ma cold origin...

"Your friends say"; just imagine, you dont even know yourself. That drink is not doing you any good.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by ideee03(f): 5:22pm On May 07, 2015
Mummy and daddy tins. grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by ideee03(f): 5:22pm On May 07, 2015
Mummy and daddy tins. grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 07, 2015
wellmax:

"Your friends say"; just imagine, you dont even know yourself. That drink is not doing you any good.

Re: How Many Of You Did This? by umarc19: 5:24pm On May 07, 2015
Crownofwealth:
tapping her ingredientssss.lolzz

Badt boi... grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by petkoffDrake(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2015
Csami:

See who?
U nd them
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 07, 2015
Cryxtal:
Meat was stone n mud was stew. Then we had no worries.

Yes o, my dear. We used small stones as meat and red mud with water as stew. We had nothing to worry about then.

Oh Lord!
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Cryxtal(f): 5:33pm On May 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes o, my dear. We used small stones as meat and red mud with water as stew. We had nothing to worry about then.

Oh Lord!
Now we are grown, we think for ourselves, work, study, right n wrong relationships. U knw, sometimes I wish I could be a child for a minute. Just carefree n worry free. Lol
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Emmytrill(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2015
Back in the days. playing the role of the father and can't wait for night time (during the play) to come so that i can hold my little crush then while we force the children to close their eyes and sleep. grin grin no be today man spoil ooo
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by chuks34(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2015
mųmy āŋd dāddy ţįŋz!
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by preciousMI1(f): 5:53pm On May 07, 2015
I did it till 2000 and something.... I thought I wouldn't stop it.... in 2012 when I graduated I did that with my lil cousins and I hope to do that with my kids too...
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by ruggedtimi(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2015
I did it in stages, btw 6-8 yrs old i didnt use fire to cook, i only jst mixed grass and sand to form egusi soup and frm 8 - 10 years old i strtd using fire to prepare my own wit my frnds
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Lovexme(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2015
caprini1:
upper 80s or lower 80s grin

grin Very late 80s.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by kolawoleahmed(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2015
Dahs kul. It reminds of dos days thou I used to b a father. I really mis my childhood wife, a mother #SHADE its been 18yrs nw we parted
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Excellentmind: 6:14pm On May 07, 2015
In the days where we wish we were adults! Husband and wife thing, what a great memory!
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Bowaley17(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2015
Good old days. Mummy and Daddy tinz.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by richard870(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2015
Actually,i did, was experimenting on how 2 cook 'efo' wiv ma frnds...lolz#ReminiscingFunnyOldTimes# cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Revolva(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2015
Hahaa dis is called papa n mama
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by tylesh(f): 7:10pm On May 07, 2015
I did it.....it was fun
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by chomzypec: 7:11pm On May 07, 2015
Mummy and Daddy with pikin grin....We were jus kids by the way
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by caprini1: 7:35pm On May 07, 2015
Lovexme:

grin Very late 80s.
Ajebutter generation grin
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by timilehing(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2015
When growing up was still fun...... Not this Indomie generation
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by kenx1(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2015
AMABABA IF U RESIDE IN BENIN DEN U WILL UNDERSTAND :d
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by dania30(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2015
'kokoli play' 'acting play' grin ;Dif u lived in warri u shud be acquainted with those names.
The good ol' days
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by supremsuccess(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2015
Crownofwealth:
sorry.let me upload it now.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by chiibekee(f): 8:13pm On May 07, 2015
Then we call it nri mkpomkpo. I miss those days shaa.
Re: How Many Of You Did This? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 07, 2015
Yeah. Guilty as charged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress / Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / How To Live With a contentious woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.