Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers (34654 Views)

Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) / Gov. Al-makura Encourages Corpers To Marry Nassarawa Indigenes. / Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by hopeforcharles(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2015
See serious bribing.
I wish other state will start this it will foster unity, because as the groom you will behave well.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by publicenemy(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2015
I served in nasarawa state...

No better babes

No better companies.... So so bank and ministries.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by AWONEYAN(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2015
Abdulahi Adamu, (sarikin yaro ) told us same thing , when we served in nasarawa exactly 10years ago.....
who go marry indigene? besides, which job is in Nasarawa self
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Tenim47(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2015
'As my 5th wifey?
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Zitoangels(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2015
What if i marry more than one wife cool
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by alsudaes1(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Okay, sharp guys will marry them and later divorce them to marry women of their choice after they must have been employed.

after which they will be sacked!!! wink

Remember that a "string" is attached.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by sigmundfreud(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2015
Lol!
Very interesting incentive...
Am not sure if they have enough of both natural and marriageable resources to sustain it. tongue
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Misogynist2014(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Okay, sharp guys will marry them and later divorce them to marry women of their choice after they must have been employed.
The same hand used to type his employment letter is going to type his sack letter.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by thefakestan: 4:09pm On May 07, 2015
Which kind poverty u wan put them inside
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2015
EggovinMma:
cheesy

Husband don finish for alaigbo?

Athough I want to marry a virgin,but if it comes to that, I will marry you to make sure you will never leave alaigbo to anywhere.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by AJORE(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
Nasarawa/gwari ppl dey fine.....if not bcs......i for reverse my service year..
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
Nigeria gradually becoming an Islamic Country what a total shame We want equity not trying to force people into marriage Useless Gov.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by jnrbayano(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
kennygee:
See the kind Mediocre Governors wey dey rule us.

Has he finished giving Jobs to the unemployed youths in his state?

SCAM ayeraye

He made a downright foolish promise.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 07, 2015
folabayo1:
Racist...mshew notin wey person no go see for this country undecided

shocked

How's he racist? I'm confused.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by deb(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
When Nigerian politician promises you a thing like that and you believe, sigh!
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by niceguy7(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2015
This is called one LOVE
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by ibkgab001: 4:15pm On May 07, 2015
Only those without tribal mark in there mouth
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by 4reala(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
Ol boy, the guy get good plans 4 Nasarawa Ladies o
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
Gejpresident:
Thank You President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

I have lost part of me, my heart is broken and my
eyes hurt. I don't know why I feel this way,
maybe because of the Love I have for you, I love
you not for sentiment sake, but for your gentility
and peaceful nature.

I have learnt to be peaceful in every situation, you
have made to us understand that PEACE
surpasses war, you have taught me to accept
defeat when situation calls for it..

One thing is to
fall another to rise again, you have not fallen, you
still remain the peaceful hero, I respect your
nature, I love your Spirit, I admire your
gentleness.. I will never forget you, my children
will hear of you, that once upon a time we had
the most peaceful man as President. Your good
heart will speak volume for you and your children
in your future endeavors. Power is one thing and
God is everything,

Thank you for choosing the
Path of PEACE, Thank you for being yourself
without being pushed around and thank You for
being my President, God will not forsake you.
Your name will never be erased till the end of
time.

If I'm to make a wish, I will wish you to
return as my President. But as destiny would
have it, I will accord my respect to the new
President.. Let the smiles on your face never be
erased. Stay well my President. Don't lose hope
cause TOMORROW IS BIG.. I love you Dr
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

as apc destroy your government with propaganda and insurgent. failure shall be for them

they shall fail till 2019

Fishbrain

1 Like

Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by RockMaxi: 4:16pm On May 07, 2015

Marry a woman because of a job promise by one unstable politician, over my dead body.

Any Corper that falls for this should kindly refund all expenses made by the parents and equally return all certificates obtained during the process.

Marriage should be based on mutual understanding and not economic/financial enticement.

Ok, assuming you come marry finish, you will now go to the ministry say you don marry them pikin oo make them come give you the job wey them promise abi how the person go do am? grin grin

Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by 3ace(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Even with $1B cheque, i no marry grin
Are you sure about that? That amount is tempting you know. Besides, you have the option of going for any girl in the state. No girl below your standard will be forced on you.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by tempest01(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
Why no be 2012 when I dey there?
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by bogolobango(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2015
Abg where i fit see bus wey dey go nasarawa
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by free2ryhme: 4:17pm On May 07, 2015
Onyi42:
Gov.Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state on
Tuesday, promised automatic employment to any
newly deployed corps member who marries an
indigene of the state. He made the pledge while
addressing 2015 NYSC Batch ‘A’ corp members,
during their swearing in- ceremony at Magaji Dan
Yamusa permanent NYSC Orientation camp in Keffi
Local Government Area of the state.

He said that inter-marriage by corps members
would not only foster unity, also promote peaceful
co-existence among the people of the state and
others states of the federation. He congratulated
the corps members for the successful completion
of their academic programmes at their various
institutions of learning.

“I urge you to use the lessons and experience you
gained during this orientation course to develop
yourselves, your host communities, the state and
the Nigeria at large.

“You should see yourselves as agent of positive
change in the society. “I want to advise you to
discharge your duties without fear or favour, and
relate freely with your host communities. “I
promise automatic employment to any NYSC Batch
‘A’ corps member who marries an indigenes in
order to promote peaceful co-existence among
the people of the state and others states of the
country.” Al-Makura said.

Al-Makura also assured the corps members of
adequate security throughout their service year
in the state. He urged them to be security
conscious, and to report any security breach to
the appropriate authorities for necessary action.
He urged them to be agents of national unity, and
to shun all forms of violence capable of
threatening the existing peace of the state and
the country at large.

The governor reinstated the state government’s
determination to continue to support the scheme,
in order to better the welfare of the corps
members. Earlier Mrs. Christy Uba, the Nasarawa
state NYSC director, commended Gov.Al-Makura
for his support to the scheme in the state. She
said since the beginning of this orientation
course, the corps members had exhibited good
conduct. A total of 1931 corp members have so far
registered at the orientation camp.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/gov-al-makura-promises-automatic-employment-to-any-corps-member-who-marries-an-indigene-of-the-state/

Marriage is synonymous to employment
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2015
Na wa ooo. So nigerians must do crazy tinz bfor they get beta jobs in 9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by shammah1(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2015
Persin wey rig election get mouth to talk of employment. Rubbish!
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by BigBro(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2015
Divorce her - Divorce your job, simple

NO WURU WURU
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by ifyan(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2015
Gejpresident:
Thank You President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

I have lost part of me, my heart is broken and my
eyes hurt. I don't know why I feel this way,
maybe because of the Love I have for you, I love
you not for sentiment sake, but for your gentility
and peaceful nature.

I have learnt to be peaceful in every situation, you
have made to us understand that PEACE
surpasses war, you have taught me to accept
defeat when situation calls for it..

One thing is to
fall another to rise again, you have not fallen, you
still remain the peaceful hero, I respect your
nature, I love your Spirit, I admire your
gentleness.. I will never forget you, my children
will hear of you, that once upon a time we had
the most peaceful man as President. Your good
heart will speak volume for you and your children
in your future endeavors. Power is one thing and
God is everything,

Thank you for choosing the
Path of PEACE, Thank you for being yourself
without being pushed around and thank You for
being my President, God will not forsake you.
Your name will never be erased till the end of
time.

If I'm to make a wish, I will wish you to
return as my President. But as destiny would
have it, I will accord my respect to the new
President.. Let the smiles on your face never be
erased. Stay well my President. Don't lose hope
cause TOMORROW IS BIG.. I love you Dr
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

as apc destroy your government with propaganda and insurgent. failure shall be for them

they shall fail till 2019

Love this. .

In fact you just inspired me to command you .

GEJ really did something in this country we are not seeing now.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Riodiao(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2015
SO THAT BORN THROW WAY GO PLENTY TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by proficienc(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2015
Marrying an indigene is like mission impossible as they won't accept you. Plus who would want to pass up all these fresh looking gals tongue in Lagos for one that hasn't seen a transformer before. I served in Nasarawa, the sun dey can roast corn or even boil water grin
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by CaptPlanet(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Even with $1B cheque, i no marry grin

1B$ cheque? I go marry one family! See this one...
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by MKO4ever(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2015
Oya naa, let the bleeping continues, atleast I must first taste whatever I want to buy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Corps Member Blesses Corn Seller With Gift And Cash In Kano / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.