Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,002 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers (34648 Views)

Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) / Gov. Al-makura Encourages Corpers To Marry Nassarawa Indigenes. / Jonathan Offers Automatic Employment To 164 Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by isan(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2015
Emi phyno baba igbo kinma jedi kinma ladi Iranu abasha Iranu abasha Iranu abasha
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by ifyan(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
Did you know Gov Tanko is trying to help single ladies of Nassarawa indigine.

Hmmmm pressurised your Governors for this initiative.

You know. ....
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by jascon1(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2015
hahaha you day there?
OYINBOGOJU:
Job no dey

Even government dey borrow to pay salary says Madam cordinator.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 07, 2015
Employment once you marry an indigene (as a corps member) he can guarantee, but payment of salary after employment that he can't guarantee.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Ebonymiss: 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
Governor if u like add estate and range rover spot 2014 modern join I nor marry ooo
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by letsbet(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
Were Mazi_Omeneku dey?? See what you missed You could have been the PA to the governor in this case cheesy
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Damikevin(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2015
Dumb statement if you ask me. Even dumber will whoever that always themselves to be used in such manner.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by wtfCode: 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
this news just got my thingy elevated,am i sex-starved? meeehn, na to go borrow khaki cloth go there go fvck 4 free come back :/
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by okonja(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
Indirectly issuing bleeping Visa... angry lipsrsealed
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by killercute16(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Even with $1B cheque, i no marry grin
U say what?....iffa hear
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by otiigba1(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Okay, sharp guys will marry them and later divorce them to marry women of their choice after they must have been employed.
some are already thinking on how to con their way through, nigerians..eh! undecided SMH
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Okudiover(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2015
tongue tongue. Look in year 2000 Governor Ahmed Yerima of Zamfaara declared Sharia law and we 'would be' corpers started rejecting postings and reeploying. Hey! Guess what when the same Yerima tripled his allowances to the corpers and people in Abuja, Lagos and P.H started redeploying to Zamfara. But what happened when many Corper redeployed to Zamfara? Broken promises.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Jumbledwords: 4:48pm On May 07, 2015
Marrying an indigene to foster peace?
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2015
So we can marry for employment sake and then divorce later right? Are you helping the society that way? With a lot of divorcees and children from divorced relationships

2 Likes

Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Sulaimon01(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Okay, sharp guys will marry them and later divorce them to marry women of their choice after they must have been employed.

The rate at which dem go faya am go fast past thunder speed!
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by mekaboy(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2015
What a shame. A governor discriminating, and dividing Nigeria. Is this one Nigeria? telling the corpers from other is no hope for them unless the marry from the region.

Does he have regards for marriage at all? So marriage is now a passport to employment?

Its a shame when people who should unite Nigerians make such statements. If each state starts singling out their indigens to favor them and give conditions to non indigenes how do we move forward? Besides which kind of yeye job does he have to offer?
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Larryhoover(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2015
himkers:
Where him wan employ them?? Abi na for Ombatse shrine..,.

Hw many industries or companies even dey nasarawa sef?? Nonsense governor.

APC politicians, always confused since 1910AD

Hatred is allowed...keep it up
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by crowntoro(f): 5:07pm On May 07, 2015
Only gullible corpers would succumb to that! undecided undecided
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by ronald4lif(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
These crooks in power be deceiving the masses since time immemorial. Don't be surprised the employment might not anything worth more than the minimum 18k wage.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Octaves(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2015
that's a stupid statement from the governor. people should be free to marry who they like. I smell ulterior motives from the governor
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by nonjebose(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2015
If I hear say any gullible corps member fall for this political grandstanding....... OYO
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by goshen26: 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
Ahmed0336:

Iffa hear....conditions will be attached
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by bahbartee(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
Marry wat ! Try it nd prepare 4 ur burial cos 1nce dey come wit dere wahala u r d 1st victim dat dey kill and cart away all ur labour(xprience)
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by coldFLARES1(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
Horrible how some totally brainless fellas crashed into power. Na so one dey feed children so tey he come dey owe salaries while some others dey sponsor mass wedding and now this. These clowns should just get serious and explore ways their broke states can be less dependent on the FG's declining handouts they hope to fritter away.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 07, 2015
agbaya!!! who dash monkey banana
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Touchforfree(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2015
For real ?.

Why not some years back that I travelled from Lagos to a village under Akwanga (Ningo) to execute a project there.
I rocked their gurls there no be small thing; Konji unlimited ni.

I for just tell d Governor say I be Senior corper, who knows may be na him daughter he for wrap me with.

Mienn mienn mienn mienn shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nicepoker(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2015
The more u marry. The more jobs u get.
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Wolexdey(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
Wrongly said by the so called governor. What happens if all d corp members decides to go for this task?

Oh! you see....
Governor Nasarawa
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 07, 2015
Loool...oh purleaseee, I can't wait to finish my service (even though I only go there for cds) and not have any reason to step into nasarawa... oga governor should concentrate on making his state greater, the proximity to abj is enough reason to upgrade the state....
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by royal231(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2015
For d same nasarawa wey I dey serve..... oga carry your employment and your dirty girls go Jare. ..

I no need both of them
Re: Automatic Employment If You Marry An Indigene- Gov Al-Makura Tells Corpers by stagger: 5:57pm On May 07, 2015
Very irresponsible statement by a governor. Is marriage now such an object of triviality that anyone can just use as a tool to buy a job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Corps Member Blesses Corn Seller With Gift And Cash In Kano / Male Corper Proposes To Fellow Corper: In The Spirit Of Val (Pics) / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.