Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal (21535 Views)

My Nigerian Fans Ask Me For Money Instead Of Autographs – Alex Iwobi / West Ham Presents Jersey To Igwe Of Nnewi In Anambra / Nigerians Urge Dangote To Support Local League Before Arsenal Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 07, 2015
Ddonoflife:
i guess u dont really know d meaning of dullard cos if you do u will not have posted wat u wrote earlier.ok

You're a confirm broke ass . Any more irritating word from you is automatically meant for your dumbass father . Numskull .
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by quickly: 6:48pm On May 07, 2015
Nigerian Football is an untapped gold mine but who is gonna invest.

We have the population , we need infrastruture if we build it very well investors will come.

That is what the british did
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by KingTom(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:
Shut up am not Yoloba
So where are you from? undecided
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by M4gunners: 6:48pm On May 07, 2015
sexaddict08:
I think the two is bad. they are both clubs who don't buy African players. instead Everton, Manchester city, Tottenham.
Chelsea is the only club in England that loves African players to the core. that's why I'm BLUES....
This make me think you are a jjc when it comes to EPL. Kanu, Adebayor,Kolo Toure, Gionvinho,Awose Abby,Emmanuel Ebue,who bought them?
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Ddonoflife(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2015
KingTom:
The guy is just a fool
lols.some pple just need attention.ignoring them does the trick
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by millionaireman: 6:49pm On May 07, 2015
Dangote had better invest in Nigeria's Premium League, resuscitate it, advertize it, sell it to Nigerian youths.
Nigeria is twice more populated than UK.

BEFORE LONG, DANGOTE SHALL START REAPING PROFIT FROM INVESTMENT IN NIGERIA'S SOCCER

1 Like

Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by 9jatatafo(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2015
Aliko Dangote is an Arsenal fan and not Man U fan!!!!
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by 1stola: 6:50pm On May 07, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
Dangote can never by man utd

Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by sexaddict08(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2015
M4gunners:
This make me think you are a jjc when it comes to EPL. Kanu, Adebayor,Kolo Toure, Gionvinho,Awose Abby,Emmanuel Ebue,who bought them?

I need to answer u... since ure nt a jjc, pls mention more.
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by MrNiceGuy5: 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
sexaddict08:
I think the two is bad. they are both clubs who don't buy African players. instead Everton, Manchester city, Tottenham.
Chelsea is the only club in England that loves African players to the core. that's why I'm BLUES....
That's not true my brother. They buy quality arsenal player. I mean arsenal. I can't say about man u. Kanu, Adebayo, Song, sagna, Akpom, Lasana Diara, and so on all played in arsenal FC
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by 1stola: 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
searay:
Buhari has started. Why is he going to buy clubs for. Is that change.
#babaonechance

Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
Dangote can never by man utd

In this era, you don't use the word "CAN NEVER".

Impossible is Nothing for the human spirit subjugated with determination.
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Ddonoflife(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2015
Empero1:

You're a confirm broke ass . Any more irritating word from you is automatically meant for your dumbass father . Numskull .
lols.So u neva knew words can be irritating before posting earlier ryt.mind u i hold my parent with high esteem so ur reason of mentioning my father shows our shallow headed u really are.y not face me and lets kip the drum rolling since uve refused to learn.lol
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by KingTom(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2015
Ddonoflife:
lols.some pple just need attention.ignoring them does the trick
Your head dey there my brother! grin
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by M4gunners: 6:53pm On May 07, 2015
Ruby Igwe you are taking out of point. If your advice is base on interest of Nigeria League, good and i will understand you on that and you should stick with that instead of telling him to buy M United. He is die hard Arsenal fan and there's nothing as putting ur money where your mouth is.
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by sexaddict08(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2015
MrNiceGuy5:

That's not true my brother. They buy quality arsenal player. I mean arsenal. I can't say about man u. Kanu, Adebayo, Song, sagna, Akpom, Lasana Diara, and so on all played in arsenal FC

in Chelsea, u can hav 4 to 5 African players at s tym
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Bollinger(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2015
Buchukwu:
Only biafra can save us.

2 Likes

Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Ayietim(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2015
The are several stories of yesterday's losers,
who later became today's winners ,they didn't quit because they believed,
they believed in their dream
they listened to the voice of encouragement inside,
and became deaf to the discordant tunes outside,
they became blind to what the world saw in them,
they searched their inside to see a beautiful rare gem.
You can be whoever, whatever you want to be,
failing several times doesn't mean you must quit,
it means, today you are a loser,
but if you don't quit, tomorrow you shall become a winner. /p5sIGP-bK
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by xandy84: 6:58pm On May 07, 2015
Advising Dangote not to buy Arsenal or investing in Nigeria premier league is not bad but the writer is missing some points. First, Nigeria premier league is a raw gold which will take years to develop. English premier league evolves during decade and not just suddenly and Dangote as a wise investor, knows that.
Secondly, buying Arsenal places Dongote in a spot light globally which Nigeria premier league can't do for him.
Finally, Arsenal fotball club has being posting profits consistently and investing in such club is a wise move.
It easy to dish out advice but the moment you are in hot seat, you beginning to see thongs differently.
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by letsbet(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2015
searay:
Buhari has started. Why is he going to buy clubs for. Is that change.
#babaonechance
what has Buhari got to to with Dangote planing of buying AFC? You read the post at all??

1 Like

Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 07, 2015
KingTom:
So where are you from? undecided
Ask Seun
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 07, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

too much amala and ewedu fụcks up the brain. Lay off dat stuff, son.
I didn't know you are being tormented,ehya
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by ElekeNtioba: 7:08pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:
I didn't know you are being tormented,ehya
i dont pity u, kid. Just ur pple if u have any.
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by anonimi: 7:08pm On May 07, 2015
What happened to Kano Pillars FC

1 Like

Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=33516830][/quote] why are you describing yourself.
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by BobbyDean(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2015
sexaddict08:
so how come Kanu, Adebayor, k.Toure and the likes played for arsenal?
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 07, 2015
sexaddict08:
can you name the african players in chelsea apart from the almost non-existence Mikel?
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 07, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

i dont pity u, kid. Just ur pple if u have any.
Pity your failed life.
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:

why are you describing yourself.

Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 07, 2015
She forgets Dangote is a business man and doesn't run a charity organization. you have to attract investors before they can come to invest. The LMC should improve the market value of the league then investors can come
Re: Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 07, 2015
Tbillz:
Always in the quest to mortgage local industries and now football ; why not boost the standard of Nigeria football leagues to international standard? Why not invest in building stadium and rent it out? Of what help will investing in European football clubs be to a common Nigerian? You can turn Nigerian football to international standard if you really desire to sir. Lastly United practices simple xenophobia because they won't even sign a black player not to talk of selling it to a Blackman.

You still have not gotten it that Dangote is a biz man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PSG Coach Christophe Galtier Arrested By French Police Over Racism Allegations / Get Ur Uk Pool Week 17 Five Correct Draws For Sure.. / Can Lukaku End The 'curse' Of Chelsea's No.9 Shirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.