Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,502 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) (43153 Views)

Fayose Dancing With An Aged Woman Today (Photos) / Fayose Dancing At Ekiti Udiroko Festival (Pics) / Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by gannod(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This man has not done anything since he became Governor. Ekiti State don enter one chance.

come to Ekiti and see things for yourself instead of writing rubbish about Ekiti. FYI na those people who voted APC enter one chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by spako4(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2015
francizy:
The great man, lion of the tribe of the Yorubas

the only man the stared the lion of burdillion in the eyes without running

the man of the people

the man who refused to fall even as 19 kingdoms stood against him

Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri, atu'o ya bomb otaba chewing gum (the great being who eats food when shot and eats bubble gun when bombed)

Ogbu agu one of Ekiti state (Lion killer of Ekiti state)

One man mopol

The humble son of the soil

The fearless leader

The man after God's heart

A blessing to the land...

The PDP unchangeable CHANGER

Cc Temitemi1

I know this madness will surely come to end
soonest.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
gannod:

come to Ekiti and see things for yourself instead of writing rubbish about Ekiti. FYI na those people who voted APC enter one chance
Ko le ye o.
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
justjify:
Igbinedion again Jeezz!!!! The return of another thief. Is she the best for the Ovia people?
The father specifically told okada people n it's environs that if they don't vote for his daughter he will make them suffer,so they had no option

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by francizy(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2015
spako4:

I know this madness will surely come to end
soonest.

The madness in your life?

I will say a big amen to your prayer because that your madness must not see May 29th so that you enjoy Bubu's change cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2015
At 35years, already a MHR-Elect, inviting governors and honourables for birthday celebration. What am I doing sef?
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by justjify(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2015
adorablepepple:

The father specifically told okada people n it's environs that if they don't vote for his daughter he will make them suffer,so they had no option

Adaora, you must be joking. Naaaah! I don't believe you.
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by justjify(m): 9:38pm On May 07, 2015
Lawalemi:
At 35years, already a MHR-Elect, inviting governors and honourables for birthday celebration. What am I doing sef?

Na show off my brother. She wan sell her market. Let's see how many bills she go sponsor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 07, 2015
chamboy:
lion of ur village in anambra.... awon omo iran ki ran
must you comment

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 07, 2015
spako4:

I know this madness will surely come to end soonest.

must you comment

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by chamboy(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2015
ezelion:

must you comment
must u act stupid
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

You mean Fayose is the lion of your village- Oraukwu in Anambra State?

You better go and find a proper job instead of wasting your life away

You are not a kid, stop behaving like a toddler

is there something wrong in praising someone. na waoo Seun you gat some many kids in NL

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 10:02pm On May 07, 2015
justjify:

Adaora, you must be joking. Naaaah! I don't believe you.
Am not adaora, but it's the truth he owns a university there, they work there, bike men, cleaners, market women n men n so on, those people don't have a say, the day his daughter did her campaign no domestic staff came to work, hairdressers were not left out ,even bike men n taxi driver were not allowed to work they were forced to be at the rally
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:03pm On May 07, 2015
kay29000:
hmm! Fayose is enjoying his last days as a Gov. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
my problem is I last the whole day. Any help?
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by landinfo: 10:10pm On May 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

U are a yoruba boi using an Igbo moniker......that is very bad of thee

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:14pm On May 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Fayose my role model cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.Haters keep on hating while the contuines to dance in your face grin grin grin grin tongue

Abi na...the guy no get time!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by justjify(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2015
adorablepepple:

Am not adaora, but it's the truth he owns a university there, they work there, bike men, cleaners, market women n men n so on, those people don't have a say, the day his daughter did her campaign no domestic staff came to work, hairdressers were not left out ,even bike men n taxi driver were not allowed to work they were forced to be at the rally

That's RAW-BISH. That family is a curse to Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by 83lagosroad(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2015
Chidozieude:

Ure quite intolerant person. What on earth are you thinking in your mind to make you assume ur future will be better than the other speaker. Pls grow out of this. You claim someone is wasting away his or her life,just for supporting fayose, when you simply don't know tomorrow. Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if this man ever go to his office, because he spend most of the time out of office.
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Horizon1: 10:45pm On May 07, 2015
That living room is worth like N20m #nolie
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Tshaphilo: 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
Birds of the same feather flock together. Bt dis one has a father that pay a judge 8million in the name of book launching. Would u have any one to give that amount?
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by nationwide1(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2015
mascot87:
In Nigeria, your popularity is determined by the number of highly placed political gladiator that you can insult without having apology for anyone.

Fayose as case study
If Fayose is a case study. where would you place Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Kwankwazo? These men insult the president without blinking and even count insults on the president as achievements for their governors.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by ideylaff: 12:07am On May 08, 2015
Femolacaster:
Clown!

See Gbajabiamila of APC sitting down like a jobless person... what a pity these crop of so called Politicians

Weekdday party and Fayose still waka reach Abuja....hmmmmm sometin don die dia be that... Omosede bleeps anything that looks like power anyway

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2386629_11250102913807592013635895549200n_jpegcf88a63ade153cba61a2810e7e9a798d
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by Ojiofor: 12:19am On May 08, 2015
Fayose the great bridge builder,the undisputable yoruba leader and future president of Nigeria by the grace of oluwa.The only visionary leader from southwest Nigeria and the strongman of yoruba politics...I salute you sir.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by eminikansoso(m): 1:02am On May 08, 2015
francizy:
The great man, lion of the tribe of the Yorubas

the only man the stared the lion of burdillion in the eyes without running

the man of the people

the man who refused to fall even as 19 kingdoms stood against him

Anu ana agba egbe ona ata nri, atu'o ya bomb otaba chewing gum (the great being who eats food when shot and eats bubble gun when bombed)

Ogbu agu one of Ekiti state (Lion killer of Ekiti state)

One man mopol

The humble son of the soil

The fearless leader

The man after God's heart

A blessing to the land...

The PDP unchangeable CHANGER

Cc Temitemi1
Anu ofia
Efi cowbell
Awon omo ale jati jati
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by johnsonjazzy(m): 1:13am On May 08, 2015
grandstar:
She's a bit fat for a 35year old. And only one child.
U re right...she is just like poof!!
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by ernieboy(m): 1:14am On May 08, 2015
Lawalemi:
Is your father influential and wealthy like hers? Let's not forget that she is riding on the back of her fathers wealth and influence.
Re: Fayose Dancing At Omosede Igbinedion’s 35th Birthday Party (photos) by francizy(m): 5:50am On May 08, 2015
eminikansoso:

Anu ofia ka mu bu
Efi cowbell ka oyi mu wanyi bu
omo ale jati jati ka umu muwa ga amuta ga ABU

Ok I really do agree with you bro smiley cool

Hehehehehehe, but e pain you sha... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths In Rivers Bury PDP In A Coffin (Photos) / I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.