Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My View About 'blowing Sirens' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View About 'blowing Sirens' (348 Views)

President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens / Police IG Bans Unauthourized Use Of Sirens In Abuja / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View About 'blowing Sirens' by RexIdogen: 7:47pm On May 07, 2015
The distruption by government officials on our roads where we pay taxes is getting irritating, they tend to intimidate her citizens with continues blowing of sirens to make us give way for them. Even to an extend, that just a cook and driver of an official will also join in this man inhumanity to man. I plea with the incoming government to put an end to all these irregularities.

#myopinion

(1) (Reply)

Abortion Kills 34,000 Women In Nigeria Every Year / I Trekked From Morroco To Nigeria For Buhari / Thank God For Democracy. We Remain The Heroes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.