Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos (43731 Views)

Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo / Mercy Johnson's Family Sleeping Inside A Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Toks2008(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2015
booqee:
pls stop already! You're even proud of your profession...

Don't misquote me.. the word 'past' as used here is relative. so, ok when did it happen? isn't it past? or is it in the present or future?

yeah what she did is wrong..but who made you the prince of judgement? we all av done bad things at one point in our lives, no matter how small.. and so that doesn't give us to right to judge other people.. it simply smirks of an hypocritic holier-than-thou-attitude..

just leave ppl alone with their lives and stop digging up evidences like it pays you salary, as long as they're not hurting you or the society.. you really should engage yourself in more productive activities? let the family deal with it..hian!

What profession is that?

Obviously you are not a communicator and i mean an intelligent and opinionated one else you wont be having issues over my opinion about a subject of general discuss so please just pretend you never saw that post and learn to maintain proper and unbiased stands on issues.

I am still finding the condemnatory comment i made on any these people rather than stating the obvious that divorce of a present marriage should be done before a new one is contracted and rather than overlook my comment or make morally justifiable remarks, you are here attacking me as if what they did was app-laudable.

Please just free me.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

What profession is that?

Obviously you are not a communicator and i mean an intelligent and opinionated one else you wont be having issues over my opinion about a subject of general discuss so please just pretend you never saw that post and learn to maintain proper and unbiased stands on issues.

I am still finding the condemnatory comment i made on any these people rather than stating the obvious that divorce of a present marriage should be done before a new one is contracted and rather than overlook my comment or make morally justifiable remarks, you are here attacking me as if what they did was app-laudable.

Please just free me.
you're really shameless.. tongue well its ur life.. keep snooping and analysing...

byeeee
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Goldmichy14(f): 1:47pm On May 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]I love this lady. May God protect ur message.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Toks2008(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2015
booqee:
you're really shameless.. tongue well its ur life.. keep snooping and analysing...

byeeee

I cant ever remember using derogatory words on you ever since we began this discusio so just take those baseless remarks back and hold your peace.

It is believed that it is best for men to keep mum when ladies start to rant but i have always looked at it from another angle that if we continue to kep mum and allowing you people continue with insolence then how eill the world be a better place?

I have observed keenly your unwarranted idiosyncrasy towards my personal opinion and i keep wondering.

Please this is a public forum and if you can not discuss politely i guess its better you don't at all.

I will stop here.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by ebukaOtika(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

You are on your own.

Bye

Sure Sir cool cool cool cool
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 08, 2015
Toks2008:

I cant ever remember using derogatory words on you ever since we began this discusio so just take those baseless remarks back and hold your peace.

It is believed that it is best for men to keep mum when ladies start to rant but i have always looked at it from another angle that if we continue to kep mum and allowing you people continue with insolence then how eill the world be a better place?

I have observed keenly your unwarranted idiosyncrasy towards my personal opinion and i keep wondering.

Please this is a public forum and if you can not discuss politely i guess its better you don't at all.

I will stop here.

sorry

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by MrBasketball: 12:47am On May 09, 2015
prettyjo:
wink
I like your stature, especially the back. lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by prettyjo(f): 7:38am On May 09, 2015
MrBasketball:

I like your stature, especially the back. lipsrsealed
my stature oga where you take see my stature?
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by MrBasketball: 10:45am On May 09, 2015
prettyjo:
my stature oga where you take see my stature?
Am not just seeing your pics.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by prettyjo(f): 12:54pm On May 09, 2015
MrBasketball:

Am not just seeing your pics.
OK,thanks

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by MrBasketball: 2:21pm On May 09, 2015
prettyjo:
OK,thanks
Will like to meet you someday. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by phellycia2013(f): 2:28pm On May 09, 2015
jreyez:
Fat fat fat... sad sad
please show ur ur family pix.....stop condemning ppl unnecessarily
Re: Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos by Segse(m): 10:29pm On May 09, 2015
silverdam:
Yes ooo, Ogidi/ijumu side... Kinda Yoruba speaking side

Wow! I'm from Egbeda-eega/Ijumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video) / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident / Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.