Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Chris Brown Finds A Crazy Woman In His House Doing Voodoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Finds A Crazy Woman In His House Doing Voodoo (831 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) / OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today / Chris Brown Finds A Crazy Woman In His House Doing Voodoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Finds A Crazy Woman In His House Doing Voodoo by veyronblog: 11:23pm On May 07, 2015
Chris Brown got the shock of his life when he came home and found a crazy woman had made herself at home.

Chris seems to have taken a photo of the crazy woman sitting in his house in some fluffy white towels and shared it with his followers.

Chris:

I get home and find this crazy individual in my house. She had broken the hinges off the doors. She Found time to cook her several meAls. She Wrote "I love you" on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dogs stuff. Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. goes to show you how crazy people are crazy! And she painted her name on my cars!!!! I love my fans but this is

The 21-year old woman had spray-painted “I LOVE YOU” on his kitchen counter and even vandalized his cars, tagging “MRS. BROWN” on both of them! Not only that, Chris found her clothes in his foyer and dishes in his kitchen sink, indicating that this intruder had been living his house for days!

It’s possible that the crazed fan broke into Chris’s house as soon as he left to celebrate his 26th’s birthday in Vegas. It’s possible she thought herself as a belated birthday gift. Instead, she got arrested after

READ MORE http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/chris-brown-finds-crazy-woman-in-his.html

Re: Chris Brown Finds A Crazy Woman In His House Doing Voodoo by leshluap(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2015
Ok, wt do we do abt dt now?
Re: Chris Brown Finds A Crazy Woman In His House Doing Voodoo by veyronblog: 11:43pm On May 07, 2015
leshluap:
Ok, wt do we do abt dt now?
HMM

(1) (Reply)

Wouldnt You Want This Type Pf Love / Annie Idibia Is One Hot Babe In New Picture / Maheeda Said My Pussy Is For Rent Not For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.