Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison (4301 Views)

Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Greatihex(m): 6:05pm On May 11, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Harry Kane would gave won it if spurs had won the league. It's that simple
No. When suarez won it, liverpool did nt win d league. Same wt bale. It is the performance and consistency that matters. For their fellow professionals to vote them, they knw wat they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Greatihex(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
kallmemrB:
with chelsea monthly performance can u honestly vote mourinho as MOTM and also the guy is right cos Sanchez stats for this season is better than hazard but due to chelsea won/was close to winning the league he was giving....

but anyway EPL FA is full of crap i dont think the governing body know anything abt football
are u saying that chelsea's performance has never bn wonderful all season? Nawao.
Moreover, they look at more points won in the month in review. This is the second time mou has won more points than the manager that won it.
Sanchez's stat is only beta than dat of hazard with goals. Hazard has been more consistent and decisive. I think their fellow professionals knw beta. Hope u knw dat some1 cnt vote 4 his teammate.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Krasid(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2015
Greatihex:
No. When suarez won it, liverpool did nt win d league. Same wt bale. It is the performance and consistency that matters. For their fellow professionals to vote them, they knw wat they are doing.
There was nothing exceptional about Hazard's performance, if not he would have won the YPOTY too in which he was nominated.It was all down to Chelsea's EPL triumph.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by BarcaBlood: 1:43pm On May 12, 2015
Greatihex:

Different situations in your examples.
Of cos it's performance and consistency but when there's no strong competition who do you want the voters to choose? Hazard deserves it no doubt but if Suarez and bale were still in the epl and performing as we know them to, it would've been hard for hazard to win it
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Greatihex(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2015
Krasid:
There was nothing exceptional about Hazard's performance, if not he would have won the YPOTY too in which he was nominated.It was all down to Chelsea's EPL triumph.
i will ask u few questions. Do you watch chelsea matches? What is ur definition of exceptional? Why didn't those you thought that were exceptional win the award? Why didn't van persie win it in 2013, despite scoring the most goal and his team winning the title?
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by hensben(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2015
Hazard consistency and the game he won for chelsea since costa was injured gave him the award. Sanchez was off-form at a particular time in the season..he wasn't even the 2nd epl best so what's the argument.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Greatihex(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2015
hensben:
Hazard consistency and the game he won for chelsea since costa was injured gave him the award. Sanchez was off-form at a particular time in the season..he wasn't even the 2nd epl best so what's the argument.
help me ask them
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Nobody: 11:44am On May 15, 2015
hensben:
number of games sanchez won for Arsenal is more than what hazard won for chelsea....Stop writing crap
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Krasid(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2015
Greatihex:
help me ask them
Why didn't he win the YPOY in which he was nominated?
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Segadem(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2015
Greatihex:
i will ask u few questions. Do you watch chelsea matches? What is ur definition of exceptional? Why didn't those you thought that were exceptional win the award? Why didn't van persie win it in 2013, despite scoring the most goal and his team winning the title?
don't bother ur self to argue with the man,I've seen in him that he is always economical with the truth concerning epl.
He's always intimidated by mentioning EPL ,
he's an EPLphobia grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by homesteady(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2015
Who remembers the hazard vs Neymar comparison?
lmaoooooooooooo!
gringrin
Starboy Neymar is in cloud 9, he is already shopping for the Suit he'll wear for next year balon d'or!
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 15, 2015
homesteady:
lmaoooooooooooo!
gringrin
Starboy Neymar is in cloud 9, he is already shopping for the Suit he'll wear for next year balon d'or!
chelsea Fans dare not compare both of them ....Kpomo is different from Goatmeat....Hazard na Pkomo ...neymar na Goatmeat
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by nyabinghi(m): 3:32am On May 16, 2015
MrCcf:
Tell me a player in Man Utd that is not over hyped? From Rooney to lukeshaw, Falcao, januzaj to Rojo. All Man Utd players are overhyped and overpayed. Imagine Lukeshaw who doesn't have what it takes to be in Chelsea Team earning twice the wage of Cahill and more than twice that of AZIPI and the same with Ozil. Next season they will try and finish 3rd, but as for that trophy, not for them again till after 10 yrs with 2 years around down.
you deserve to be shot for the crap you posted, aise januzaj and shaw all other players you listed have better achievements than any living or dead chelsea legend. Mention one chelsea striker that has as many goals as rooney all is life, which chelsea striker has ever scored over 12 european goals in a season like falcao, rojo was a world cup finalist something hazard can only dream of in PES. Azpi or cahill won't even make United's u21 bench,where were your crap players when bardford were raping you in the fa at stamford bridge, when a 10 man psg made you look like gombe, even a crappy david luiz played like a ballon d'or contender against your shitty team. Chelsea won a league title in 5 years and they want the world to end.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Nobody: 7:49am On May 16, 2015
nyabinghi:
you deserve to be shot for the crap you posted, aise januzaj and shaw all other players you listed have better achievements than any living or dead chelsea legend. Mention one chelsea striker that has as many goals as rooney all is life, which chelsea striker has ever scored over 12 european goals in a season like falcao, rojo was a world cup finalist something hazard can only dream of in PES. Azpi or cahill won't even make United's u21 bench,where were your crap players when bardford were raping you in the fa at stamford bridge, when a 10 man psg made you look like gombe, even a crappy david luiz played like a ballon d'or contender against your shitty team. Chelsea won a league title in 5 years and they want the world to end.
Rooney is a goal machine yet he haven't won the golden boot. Is Rooney worth 300k? When Falco was at Atlantic Madrid, he wasn't overhyped. Is he worth 280K now? Did u just said Azipi and Cahill won't make MUFC U21? I give up on u. #PeaceOut

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Nobody: 8:29am On May 16, 2015
Greatihex:
are u saying that chelsea's performance has never bn wonderful all season? Nawao.
Moreover, they look at more points won in the month in review. This is the second time mou has won more points than the manager that won it.
Sanchez's stat is only beta than dat of hazard with goals. Hazard has been more consistent and decisive. I think their fellow professionals knw beta. Hope u knw dat some1 cnt vote 4 his teammate.

honestly Chelsea performance is not worth it. you don't win manager of the month with scrappy performance. the award is vote based. people watch the league pls ...
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by slimsky(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2015
homesteady:
lmaoooooooooooo!
gringrin
chelsea fans be lyk let him come to epl and he will flop...hahahaha...neymar for world best
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by nyabinghi(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2015
MrCcf:

Rooney is a goal machine yet he haven't won the golden boot. Is Rooney worth 300k? When Falco was at Atlantic Madrid, he wasn't overhyped. Is he worth 280K now? Did u just said Azipi and Cahill won't make MUFC U21? I give up on u. #PeaceOut
didn't u say rojo won't. Make first team in crappy bus parking chelsea. You are a chelsea fan ignorance is in your dna
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Greatihex(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2015
patmaine:

honestly Chelsea performance is not worth it. you don't win manager of the month with scrappy performance. the award is vote based. people watch the league pls ...
chelsea performances were scrappy and yet they are the champions. I can see how u reason.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by dubylhover(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2015
i wont say much abt the hazard nd dimaria comparison cos im a manu fan nd a hazard fan,but concerning the hazard nd neymar case,neymar is currently having a good season,nd with the way tins ar going for him in barcelona,he more likely to win the balon d or b4 hazard,but i pvrsonally think hazard is beta...but currently neynar is in the ucl final with 9 ucl,thats an incredible feat.if hazard trully wants to b recognised,he needs to leave chelsea.to madrid or bayern..i feel hazard is bigger than chelsea..he needs to play along side top quality players
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 16, 2015
Greatihex:
chelsea performances were scrappy and yet they are the champions. I can see how u reason.

negative football ask why fabio Capello was sacked from Madrid. U reason like a typical Chelsea fan...kno nothing about football.. pack d bus. shit
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Segadem(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2015
dubylhover:
i wont say much abt the hazard nd dimaria comparison cos im a manu fan nd a hazard fan,but concerning the hazard nd neymar case,neymar is currently having a good season,nd with the way tins ar going for him in barcelona,he more likely to win the balon d or b4 hazard,but i pvrsonally think hazard is beta...but currently neynar is in the ucl final with 9 ucl,thats an incredible feat.if hazard trully wants to b recognised,he needs to leave chelsea.to madrid or bayern..i feel hazard is bigger than chelsea..he needs to play along side top quality players
seconded, but wen are talking of big team pls never again mention a trophiless team.grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Jaypea98: 1:31am On May 17, 2015
Segadem:
seconded, but wen are talking of big team pls never again mention a trophiless team.grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did you just compare man united's trophy haul to that of Chelsea .Shiiiiiii
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Segadem(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2015
Jaypea98:

Did you just compare man united's trophy haul to that of Chelsea .Shiiiiiii
man u is great team no doubt about that I'm talking of a team that parades most expensive players on earth and still go trophy-less this season.

krasid is listening to our conversation and I don't want him to hear. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by dubylhover(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2015
Segadem:

wich one b trophiless team smiley
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Greatihex(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2015
patmaine:

negative football ask why fabio Capello was sacked from Madrid. U reason like a typical Chelsea fan...kno nothing about football.. pack d bus. shit
so leicester city that their manager won the award played beta than chelsea last month, despite chelsea beating them 3 : 1? Is that what u are trying to tell me?

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Greatihex(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2015
dubylhover:
u re making a point. Bt, concerning the quality players stuff; hazard currently signed a new contract at chelsea, and i beliv he did dat becos he must have bn promised that they wl bring in world class players that wl help hm achieve wat he wants, wich definitely are nt personal glories, bt team glories. And he also knws that mou is capable of helping hm achieve those glories.

It is the first time i hv seen a Man U fan dat says gud abt hazard, esp. as he rejected Man U to come to chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Greatihex(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
Why didn't he win the YPOY in which he was nominated?
y dnt u ask y courtious was nt nominated for the senior award?
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by dubylhover(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2015
Greatihex:
u re making a point. Bt, concerning the quality players stuff; hazard currently signed a new contract at chelsea, and i beliv he did dat becos he must have bn promised that they wl bring in world class players that wl help hm achieve wat he wants, wich definitely are nt personal glories, bt team glories. And he also knws that mou is capable of helping hm achieve those glories.

It is the first time i hv seen a Man U fan dat says gud abt hazard, esp. as he rejected Man U to come to chelsea.

hmm..im not sure drz any chelsea fan dat likes hazard more than me..dis one isnt abt club fan oo,i love that guy tear,him nd iniesta...but seriously,consider hazard nd neymar,check d full backs behind dm...azpi nd alba,alba is so attacking,nd that gives neymar sum kinda freedom to do his tin..azpi is jst stable defensively but not attack wise,mayb its becos hes not a natural lb,but honestly,it pains me that pipo compare hazard with neymar,i personally feel that hazard is miles ahead of neymar,but with d environment that neymar has currently,hes really fluorishing nd he wud definitely have more accolades than hazard
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Greatihex(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2015
dubylhover:

hmm..im not sure drz any chelsea fan dat likes hazard more than me..dis one isnt abt club fan oo,i love that guy tear,him nd iniesta...but seriously,consider hazard nd neymar,check d full backs behind dm...azpi nd alba,alba is so attacking,nd that gives neymar sum kinda freedom to do his tin..azpi is jst stable defensively but not attack wise,mayb its becos hes not a natural lb,but honestly,it pains me that pipo compare hazard with neymar,i personally feel that hazard is miles ahead of neymar,but with d environment that neymar has currently,hes really fluorishing nd he wud definitely have more accolades than hazard
unfortunately, it's the truth.
Abt iniesta, during his glory days, i wl confess i feared that guy more than messi, cause he did the works for messi then, wich is wat messi is doin 4 neymar and suarez now, wich is frightenening. Thats y i wnt my team to meet barca in next season's ucl group stage, i beliv it is the yardstick to check the quality of my team and see if they are ready to challenge 4 another european title.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by seankay(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2015
kallmemrB:
number of games sanchez won for Arsenal is more than what hazard won for chelsea....Stop writing crap
You are the one typing crap! I bet you didn't even watch up to 5 Chelsea's game. Hazard's consistency won Chelsea the league
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by seankay(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2015
homesteady:
lmaoooooooooooo!
gringrin
If you replace Neymar wif Hazard at Barca, I don't think Barca's level would drop. Neymar has the god if football (messi) to thank
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by seankay(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2015
nyabinghi:
Drogba left for ACN in january 2010 and that didn't stop him from snatching d Golden boot from Rooney. Torress, Shurrle and Fab are world cup winners. Old man Drogba is still a beta CF than overhyped wayne Rooney who till today Man utd are yet to find the best postion to play him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pictures From MANCITY Vs CHELSEA Match / Spanish La Liga Table Without Messi And Ronaldo's Goals / Dstv Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.