Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (3575 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? by lordwest13: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Hazard vs Bale vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo?

Brazil’s new poster child and Pele’s new ‘next-me’, Neymar has been a sensation since he broke onto the scene as a teenager with Santos. Subject to a transfer battle between Barcelona, Real Madrid and Chelsea, he signed for the Catalans in a deal that was exposed to have involved more money than the Bale transfer. Not letting the scrutiny of the deal affect himself was a tall order and he did not sparkle in his first season. This season, his second in Spain, has seen him churn out goals like anything.
He has been excellent this season as Barca have all but won the league and are in the CL finals. During Messi’s brief spell of indifferent form, he led the attack well in tandem with the added bite of Luis Suarez. His goals ensured that Bayern were knocked out and has found a place in the hearts of the Barcelona faithful who are well used to seeing dazzling attackers

CLICK HERE TO READ NEWS NOW>>>https://soccersportpredict..com

Re: Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? by Wizzz: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Ahmed Musa cool
Re: Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? by Greatihex(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2015
Guy, y u no write about the three players
Re: Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Liverpool 3-0 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) / I Will Be Droping My HT/FT Results Prediction Here For 1week. / Lewandowski: "That Was Not Penalty" Referee Told Me Why He Whistled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.