Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison (4302 Views)

Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by homesteady(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2015
seankay:

If you replace Neymar wif Hazard at Barca, I don't think Barca's level would drop. Neymar has the god if football (messi) to thank

It would surely drop!
Hazard attacking instinct is not as high as Neymar's!

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by seankay(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2015
homesteady:

It would surely drop!
Hazard attacking instinct is not as high as Neymar's!
no need to argue with you then

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 18, 2015
Greatihex:
unfortunately, it's the truth.
Abt iniesta, during his glory days, i wl confess i feared that guy more than messi, cause he did the works for messi then, wich is wat messi is doin 4 neymar and suarez now, wich is frightenening. Thats y i wnt my team to meet barca in next season's ucl group stage, i beliv it is the yardstick to check the quality of my team and see if they are ready to challenge 4 another european title.
La liga is best. Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico would have owned the UCL semi-final this season if not for Real eliminating Atletico. Somebody said the league is not competitive. Imagine Epl where Chelsea dominated from stat to finish and la liga where Barca, R.madrid and Atletico have a title chance. So OP if La liga is the worst league which league is the best?

Is it Epl where they all left UCL by quarterfinals? Barca beat all the champs this season. Man City(They were epl champs when they got served). PSG (ligue 1 champs). Bayern Munich (German champs). We are going to handle Juventus (Italy champs). Just saying.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by Bitto3: 11:00am On May 19, 2015
Its a great League (EPL) but I think the problem in other Leagues like La Liga, Bundesliga is simple the money, in Spain, Its just Barca and Madrid, in Germany, Its just Bayern and Dortmund but in England, we have almighty Man United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Even Totteham and Everton always wants to fight for the title if not to finish top four. I thinks there's real twist and turns in this league.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison by bigsam2010: 2:25am On May 23, 2015
There is a secret of how to win a sportbet, that most stakers does not know. Most people want to win big at once, while I always take my time to calculate very well and win little day-by-day.

After all my researches and calculations, I found MERRYBET to be the best to make cool money among all other sportbet companies here in Nigeria.

Follow me on my Merrybet Link (http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate197881), create, fund your account and let us begin a cool deal.

After creating and funding your account with merrybet, try to download an ICQ CHAT on your Desktop, Laptop or mobile phone. Create an account with your merrybet username. Search for my PIN NO. 672549047 and add me

Note: Only a registered member on my Merrybet affilliate link with be accepted.

I wish you a best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pictures From MANCITY Vs CHELSEA Match / Spanish La Liga Table Without Messi And Ronaldo's Goals / Dstv Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.