Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (36271 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Judge This Case / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by goshen26: 8:43am On May 08, 2015
Was there a referee?
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Charles4075(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2015
Op, the situation is about to get worse.. Very soon, she'll hire some dudes to beat the living daylight out of your brother. This is what I call ''Avengers''.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 08, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

wink i like that ..thats My motto
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by deebrain(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2015
Said it time and again, a woman that beats up a man has lost all the respect and dignity she ought to have as a woman... She has become a man-and two men cannot be one, the weaker must bow to the stronger.

I don't believe in slaps. A good RKO would always do the necessary mental formatting.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 08, 2015
jammyunn:
Never should a woman be hit-lessons from my father
lies
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by dammytosh: 8:45am On May 08, 2015
I hate beating a lady but I can not tolerate been beaten too.

My woman knows that if she ever raise her hands on me, I will be the one to take her to the hospital.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by sukkot: 8:47am On May 08, 2015
the guy is either too civilized to be with a black woman or he is weak. either way he is not winning. black women carry head like coconut so once in a while you gotta regulate

1 Like

Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by tottinova: 8:47am On May 08, 2015
I love the way he handled the case #perfect#
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by mekaboy(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2015
He shldnt av beaten her. He would have warned he seriously the first time she did it, that if she ever repeats it, she will go backnto her parents house.

But it seems to me she contribute more financial to that union.

1 Like

Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by delishpot: 8:48am On May 08, 2015
If this story is true, she deserve what she got. But if I were the husband sha, I for tie her down and use cane to flog her bum. 666 strokes from me.
But o, he sitdown therr and she beat am and give am wound? Cant he walk out or leave her for good?

Anyhoe, to judge like nairaland boys when a woman complains about her husband or bf beating her. NL biys will say she probably pushed him to do it.
So, I will say, he prolly pushed her to do it tongue
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by kenoz(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2015
He did the right thing
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Begonia(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2015
It's so obvious that this story is fake.
I can't believe some people fell for this crap.

1 Like

Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by tlops(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2015
timawoku:
Hmm...

'This uprising will bring out the beast in us'

If I were to be him, I would leave the house for some days, then come back to check if her senses are back. I would do so until I find solace outside and that might spell doom for the marriage. But I won't bring out the beast in me.

That in its self is a beast!
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Toks2008(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2015
Martins301:

Na so all the ladies dey talk o. .before marriage they are excellent lovers, after marriage dey turn to excellent boxers and fighters. . .I believe u sha

And if you come marry the type wey dey speak grammar wella you are on your own cos na ur head she go pratice oral english and eloquence.....how dare you,inconsequential fool and a sorry case of the male gender,i loathe the day i ever set my eyes on u and infact you are the most uncomely,nefarious,gregarious...

3 Likes

Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by MicroBox: 8:51am On May 08, 2015
Women! humm very stupid people, please what is it about women sudden change in marriage... abi dem dey craze, what is their mind telling them_forever for worst abi na wetin
Planning marriage very soon and my woman must sign undertaking which she must violate even at our old age
yeye crazy people ....
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:54am On May 08, 2015
sochima1989:
. I dey fear una na......I am same stand point with that guy....but if my wife turns out that way......then me no go marry....... Cos I go jus run leave house for her. But u sound too responsible, u won't do such.....am too sure
Okay...thanks for the vote of confidence.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by ademega(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2015
mekaboy:
He shldnt av beaten her. He would have warned he seriously the first time she did it, that if she ever repeats it, she will go backnto her parents house.

But it seems to me she contribute more financial to that union.
Several warning oh
My brother works ,she doesn't even do
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 08, 2015
Mishydoo:
Against wife beating my foot....!

Everyone has a reason fr doing evil things,
That ur reason cover two pages of Fullscap sheet dsnt mk it ryt!!

News Flash!
Ur Bro Just Became A Wife Beater And Destroyed His Home!
u deserve an award... Congrats....
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 08, 2015
lilmax:
okay o cheesy

Yes na, it's self defence.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 08, 2015
She's from a bad family.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by ademega(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2015
Begonia:
It's so obvious that this story fake.
I can't believe some people fell for this crap.
Fake as in?
Point it out and I will let you know how it goes .
And what is fake their ?
Abi u be sister Amaka ni? grin
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by lilmax(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2015
fem29:

Yes na, it's self defence.
atleast now you understand
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by daveyjay(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2015
Seriously, she qot less than deserved
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by jnrbayano(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2015
I have to be honest.

When a lady raises her hand on me in this manner, the weight of two bags of cement suspended in both arms may be incapable to hold down my arms not to swing towards her.

It's only God who can restrain me completely.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 08, 2015
lilmax:
atleast now you understand

I do not understand. If you hit someone you deserve to get hit back. That has always been my stance. It is when you hit just because she you are stronger than her and want to stamp your dominance I have a problem with angry
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by OsoDupe(f): 9:02am On May 08, 2015
Seriously, me as a lady won't condone that, ur brother is too gentle ni, if it were to be me, I wld have beaten her to coma and send her packing, she don turn ur bro to mumu. Do unto me as u want me to do to you, if u don't want me to beat you, don't beat me.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Omotayor123(f): 9:03am On May 08, 2015
Op ur brother is wrong to have break his vow of not beating a woman.

The woman doesn't deserve that.

He should av:

1. Reported d case to her relative nd wait for dia reaction.
2. Tie d woman hand & leg And Bundle her back to her Family.

OR

3. Lock her in d Toilet for one hour & throw her out of d house locking d Gate.

Believe me She would have taken back her senses where she kept dem.
Useless Woman who misuse opportunities.

#Thank me Later.
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by teegbaj101(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2015
[qote author=sluk post=33529477]He did a nice job
Wat,s nice abt just 2 slaps wen he has been severally humiliated afterall wat,s good for d goose is also good for d gander

.[/quote] sad
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by cyprus000: 9:05am On May 08, 2015
[size=13pt]
It breaks my heart to see my fellow dudes advising the guy to report the matter.

To who exactly?..her people?.
Are they the owner of my home,that I should report to them bfor I take action.

A woman I married,will have the affront to slap me not to talk of beating me.
I swear,that woman is a gonna.
I will make sure I deal with her when my children are not around and that is the end of the marriage.

All my days with my parents,my dad neva laid his hand on my mum.which is one of the thing I respect about him
But my mum neva crossed her boundry

Can you imagin,her parents are even threatenin the dude.

That guy is a sissy asshole to degrace the brotherhood.
Some people nova jam sha
[/size]
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by lilmax(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2015
fem29:

I do not understand. If you hit someone you deserve to get hit back. That has always been my stance. It is when you hit just because she you are stronger than her and want to stamp your dominance I have a problem with angry
that is the point

Stop frowning, when you get old you will regret it wink
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 08, 2015
Una don see why I dey tell people make dem beat hell comot for there wife?

1.if you come house drunk, beat hell for her body

2. If you come house late, still beat living hell from her body

3. If she no cook food give you, enforce beating for her body

4. If she no get you sex, beat her rape her on top

5. If she report you to her family, still amend the Constitution of beating for her body

6. If she won divorce you, collect the divorce paper, sign your signature, beat her but this time use wood beat every bone for her body come give her the divorce papers

After all, there are many many single ladies out there, just find one marry. If this one no still get sense like the former one,

Repeat the same process again.

Naija women, useless set of WOMANBEINGS
Re: Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? by sherif4owo(m): 9:06am On May 08, 2015
allanphash7:
Why will u beat a woman?

But islam support beating a woman somehow

ODE tongue undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.