Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How To Change IP Address On Android Device - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Change IP Address On Android Device (9783 Views)

Best Data Type For Ip Address? / Programming On Android Device / How To Get A User IP Address With Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change IP Address On Android Device by wadetaw202: 7:43am On May 08, 2015
Pls can I change IP address on android device (tab)? If yes, pls how? Pls enlighten me.
Re: How To Change IP Address On Android Device by Fulaman198(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2015
wadetaw202:
Pls can I change IP address on android device (tab)? If yes, pls how? Pls enlighten me.

Yes you can change your private IP address of your tablet by joining another network, or by statically configuring it yourself, you can also wait for your DHCP lease to end, hope another device takes that IP address and then DHCP will assign you a new IP address. Or are you talking about your public IP address?
Re: How To Change IP Address On Android Device by wadetaw202: 9:37am On May 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yes you can change your private IP address of your tablet by joining another network, or by statically configuring it yourself, you can also wait for your DHCP lease to end, hope another device takes that IP address and then DHCP will assign you a new IP address. Or are you talking about your public IP address?

Yes sir, I mean my public IP address. I will like to change it to that of US, UK, UAE, et al. I appreciate your help sir.
Re: How To Change IP Address On Android Device by Fulaman198(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2015
wadetaw202:

Yes sir, I mean my public IP address. I will like to change it to that of US, UK, UAE, et al. I appreciate your help sir.

Get a proxy or use a different browser like Tor browser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Change IP Address On Android Device by ELTON123(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
wadetaw202:
I am a bastard. I have taken my bastardd life style to a new level. I now fuuuck my own mother. It is not my fault. She was the one who called me to come and fuuuuck her. In fact, sh behaves like a dog each time I fuuucked her. And to tell you the truth, I enjoy bleeping her. I don't think I can ever stop. Though her pusssy is old and scrunny, yet I cannot stop. She moans and scream like a dog in heat each time I fuuuuck her.
I learnt my mother was a prostitute during the civil war. I learnt she was fuccked and banged by almanjiri soldiers during the war and that this had turned her to a real dog. At times I cannot satisfy her and I have to call my younger brothers to help me Bleep her dirty, smelly, scrunny and shrinking pusssy. It is not my fault o, na my prostitute mama cause am.
Re: How To Change IP Address On Android Device by rexandyke(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
i saw a wonderful post that can be used to do so on your android, visit http://www.andyke.com/2017/02/how-to-change-ip-address-of-your.html
Re: How To Change IP Address On Android Device by adenuga558(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
use syphon

(1) (Reply)

How I Switched To Data Science From A Non IT Background - My Learning Experience / Difference Between Website Design, Front End And Back End Development / What Is The Best Strategy To Win A Whot Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.