Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Programming On Android Device - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming On Android Device (3141 Views)

Learn Website Design And Programming On Weekends / Can Someone Learn Programming On His Own? / Learn Programming On Whatsapp, Via Chats, Calls, My Videos And Assignments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming On Android Device by latinoKingdom(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Please can programming be done on phones? And if yes state the type of programming that can be done pls
Re: Programming On Android Device by anetuno(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yes, you can do JavaScript. Download DroidEdit from Playstore and play with it. But real and serious programming is best done on computers, so get yourself one.

1 Like

Re: Programming On Android Device by HCpaul(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Programing cannot only be done on phone but i can convert that your android phone to a window xp pc.
Their is currently a development for visual studio emulator for android. Search google to confirm.
I will give some android tools but how much will you pay?

Show interest here.
Re: Programming On Android Device by anetuno(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
HCpaul:
Programing cannot only be done on phone but i can convert that your android phone to a window xp pc.
Their is currently a development for visual studio emulator for android. Search google to confirm.

Show interest here.
Stop that. This is not a place to defraud people and you have no idea of what you are talking about. The visual studio emulator for android is built into visual studio to emulate android devices on a PC when you build an android app with C# using Xamarin or using Cordova visual studio plugin, so stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Programming On Android Device by latinoKingdom(m): 1:06am On Mar 09, 2016
anetuno:
Yes, you can do JavaScript. Download DroidEdit from Playstore and play with it. But real and serious programming is best done on computers, so get yourself one.
thanks
Re: Programming On Android Device by Yinkash100(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Yes programming can be done on phone, there is qpython for python(Android) and many html editor where you can write javascript nd Csc code. But Serious programming cannot be done on phone.
Most of these phone programming is built for mini programs and testing of scripts. Regardless, how long will it take to write just 200 lines of code on phone compared to system.
Most External packages that may be useful for you have only the system version. So i'll recomend you to get a good system to be able to enjoy full programming.
Re: Programming On Android Device by deloon(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
HCpaul:

Show interest here.
Really nigga? undecided
Re: Programming On Android Device by ari3l(f): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Well yes, but not hard core programming.
Something like python, I have once done using a mobile IDE, but obviously when I was learning

Python fiddle is good for mobile python, but better of when you doing it with IDLE or visual studio.

(1) (Reply)

Packet Sniffing / Java: Which Is Better To Use Jaxb Or Stax / .... .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.