Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search (34515 Views)

Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived (2) (3) (4)

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by seedorfg(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2015
police is your friend' the biggest lie after GEJ 2019
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by 989900: 11:43am On May 08, 2015
horlartunes1:
R.I.P....Meanwhile Would You Like To Make N5,000 - N10,000 Daily With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer Doing Some Simple Task? CLICK MY PROFILE OR SIGNATURE FOR THE F'REE REPORT!

Seriously!!! undecided
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by Okijajuju1(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2015
dre11:
These people want to rake in as much as possible before May 29 when it shall be more difficult to extort Nigerians and their desperation has now made someone a widow, some people became orphans and many friends, relatives, co-workers and others will have their own share of problems they did not create.

Is it a curse that Policemen must extort?

Every Law enforcement agency in Nigeria runs an extortion racket. From Police to Customs to Immigrations to LASTMA to NSCDC, etc..

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by 989900: 11:44am On May 08, 2015
And for some idi0ts this is an avenue to advertise rubbi.sh. SMH.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by dapsin999(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:
It was an accident... Don't blame the police, if they had found bombs in his boot we would have applauded them...

An American police would stop a black american citizen, shoot him,then place a gun beside him saying it was in self defence.

The Nigerian police is ur friend, no matter what you think, without them our society would be a worse place to live in....you will never know till they save ur asss.

I prefer the nigerian police...atleast sometimes with just N20 I can pass.

You need medical attention. . . Obviously u've never been involved in police wahala

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by Nobody: 11:45am On May 08, 2015
Nigeria police. I smh..
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by DaBullIT(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:
It was an accident... Don't blame the police, if they had found bombs in his boot we would have applauded them...

An American police would stop a black american citizen, shoot him,then place a gun beside him saying it was in self defence.

The Nigerian police is ur friend, no matter what you think, without them our society would be a worse place to live in....you will never know till they save ur asss.

You are so full of Shiite

It's illegal an check point

American police shoots blacks but their worst of worst are better than Nigerian Police ment

Police has caused me more harm than good

these days they are bold enough to charge you upwards of 50k to bail yourself and your car if a paper is missing they don't take less than 100 at stop , your 20 naira theory is a farce

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by fareed69(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2015
Chai what a Painful death
Cut off in his Prime

That's 1 thing I always think in my mind whenever I heard or see a policeman either been killed by Robbers or natural death
I don't feel for them cos they are terrible set of people
Who knows what he or she has done to innocent souls.
RIP to the dead
And by GOD grace they will suffer a Similar thing insha allah
If it remains 1 day for them to leave this world they will surely die like a foul.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:47am On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

Shut up you fool! Just shut up!

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by Nobody: 11:51am On May 08, 2015
NPF is the worst institution in this country. Very heartless set of thugs angry

I loathe them all angry
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by m1500: 11:52am On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

If the man had been allowed to clear off the highway, I think this "accident" would've been averted and they would have gone ahead with their search unhindered.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by stepo707: 11:54am On May 08, 2015
And this happened in broad day light talkless of what happens at night.May God deliver us
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by dsenator: 11:55am On May 08, 2015
Upon the fact that the I.G has ordered that all this nonsense roadblocks by the police should stop,it is still surprising that they still carry on their dastardly act unabated. During the reign of I.G Abubakar,there were no such police blocks and we recorded a drop in crime rate.I am strongly imploring Nigerians to be vociferous in clamoring for cancelation of road blocks on our roads,we could have police patrolling in cars and vans but definitely a big NO to roadblocks.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by misspicy(f): 11:56am On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

did u tink b4 u typed dis trash? i guess not.
why will they nt allow him to park properly b4 searching for whateva they were luking for? so dat N20 dey r asking for is thier right abi....it was a high way for christ sake,if it was ur brother that died in dis manner sure u will gladly type nigeria police is ur friend.pple lyk u will nt make dis country move forward.ewu gambia.mtchw.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by ElFenomeno1: 11:56am On May 08, 2015
Dang!
Dang!!
Dang!!!
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by publicenemy(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Shut up you fool! Just shut up!

B1tch if ur having a bad day,channel ur emotion towards ur antagonist.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by islandmoon: 11:57am On May 08, 2015
ikombe:
The Nigeria police force is the greatest mistake ever made by man. Useless people they rob us on a daily basis more than armed robbers and thiefs undecided. It pains me dat the foolish IG cant even try his best to comb out d people who are spoiling the police force

Its only in nigeria sumone would be shot , and the police will arrest everybody they see even the people who helped d shot person to the hospital , and the lugbrious bastards will still tell u to pay #10,000 for bail. angry

Am dissapointed @ Gej
Am dissapointed @ IG of police.

Before any foolish policeman quotes me he should go and die den quote me from hell. undecided

Rip to the dead cry

do you know i can arrest you right here on Nairaland? hehehehe!!

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by kelvin1994: 11:58am On May 08, 2015
rip
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by publicenemy(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2015
DaBullIT:

You are so full of Shiite

It's illegal an check point

American police shoots blacks but their worst of worst are better than Nigerian Police ment

Police has caused me more harm than good

these days they are bold enough to charge you upwards of 50k to bail yourself and your car if a paper is missing they don't take less than 100 at stop , your 20 naira theory is a farce

Police have cause u more harm than good... You must be a criminal... Police have helped severally.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by smsdigito: 11:58am On May 08, 2015
It pains my heart for such a great loss , pain and agony brought to his entire family, over a simple matter that should have been handled by the police personnel with wisdom and simplicity.
God is watching...

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by publicenemy(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2015
dapsin999:

You need medical attention. . . Obviously u've never been involved in police wahala

I have never been becos am a good citizen. Unlike you.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by islandmoon: 12:01pm On May 08, 2015
misspicy:

did u tink b4 u typed dis trash? i guess not.
why will they nt allow him to park properly b4 searching for whateva they were luking for? so dat N20 dey r asking for is thier right abi....it was a high way for christ sake,if it was ur brother that died in dis manner sure u will gladly type nigeria police is ur friend.pple lyk u will nt make dis country move forward.ewu gambia.mtchw.

he said the truth, even foreigners knows that, they prefer 20, just that is now 50 naira because of inflation, they will even give you change if you tell them you dont have change, very easy to pass them, sometimes, they will ask you to go and give the oga in the patrol van.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by publicenemy(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2015
m1500:

If the man had been allowed to clear off the highway, I think this "accident" would've been averted and they would have gone ahead with their search unhindered.

Bro ur life is ur priority and ur responsibility... If he insisted on parking very well they would have allowed him...they are humans.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by eyeview: 12:04pm On May 08, 2015
Okey is dead!
Every officer in the Nigeria Police Force should be sacked and a fresh recruitment conducted.
Meanwhile,I urge the Nigerian police hierachy to look into the activities of that Mile2 police station, those men are gods of their own there,from the highest to the least in that station and they get away with attrocities.

Chai! RIP Okey Dimoji(strictly for bigger boys)!

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by islandmoon: 12:05pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=islandmoon post=33536836]

he said the truth, even foreigners knows that, they prefer 20, just that is now 50 naira because of inflation, they will even give you change if you tell them you dont have change, very easy to pass them, sometimes, they will ask you to go and give the oga in the patrol van.

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by DaBullIT(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

Police have cause u more harm than good... You must be a criminal... Police have helped severally.

Says the ahole whose ID is public enemy

I am not a criminal

I stopped after seeing an accident occur in front of me at night . i didn't even leave my car and i was far away from the incident I was arrested , detained for several days , my car had no dent or scratches , i was no way near the crime scene , Those police men attached to PDP's former osun state governor didn't want to look stupid that was their confession later , i was bundled at gun point to the police station ,

If you think its an unfortunate isolated incident, i will open a thread and see how many people have gone through something similar

So before you judge people , maybe you should put your legs in their shoes , Muurfucka

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by islandmoon: 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
eyeview:
Okey is dead!
Every officer in the Nigeria Police Force should be sacked and a fresh recruitment conducted.
Meanwhile,I urge the Nigerian police hierachy to look into the activities of that Mile2 police station, those men are gods of their own there,from the highest to the least in that station and they get away with attrocities.

Chai! RIP Okey Dimoji(strictly for bigger boys)!

you are very correct, also michelin police station at oginigba in portharcourt has been hijacked by cultist
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by nkem123(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

how can u make such a statement, if d deceased were to be ur relative would u have made this statement?
what is d stop and search for, why d illegal road block? even at That, must they order him out right at d middle of d highway to carry out their preposterous act in d name of security search?I suspect u are a police man, cos holding brief for this gross illegality is baffling
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by abbey621(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

Are you mentally challenged or did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? Stop and search is illegal in some parts of the country! Furthermore if you are going to do a stop and search then do it properly, allow the vehicle to pull over in a safe location and then conduct your search. In regards to your analogy using American cops, that's just plain dumb. Do you even know what racism means?
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by publicenemy(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2015
DaBullIT:

Says the ahole whose ID is public enemy

I am not a criminal

I stopped after seeing an accident occur in front of me at night . i didn't even leave my car and i was far away from the incident I was arrested , detained for several days , my car had no dent or scratches , i was no way near the crime scene , Those police men attached to PDP's former osun state governor didn't want to look stupid that was their confession later , i was bundled at gun point to the police station ,

If you think its an unfortunate isolated incident, i will open a thread and see how many people have gone through something similar

So before you judge people , maybe you should put your legs in their shoes , Muurfucka

This is just one side of the story, you would have been involved in the accident,if not why would you stop late at night by an accident scene? So I guess they were investigating.

50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM / How Reliable Is Kia?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59