Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search (34408 Views)

Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos / Man Crushed To Death This Afternoon In Benin City (viewers Discretion Advised) / Family Of 4 Crushed To Death On Christmas Eve By Truck; Their Chickens Survived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by nkem123(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

I am not a policeman.

If the police ask you to jump in front of a moving train will you? No.

If he had insisted on parking properly they would have let him.

Ur life is ur responsibility...it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, u just have to stay alive...we can blame the police for all we like. Yet, Those policemen may just get away with this but the man is dead.
according to statement made, d deceased requested to park properly of which they declined and ordered him out.
u know hw beastly our police officers behave, if that man had refused coming out and made any attempt to park properly they would Have still shot him, and accuse him of trying to escape with exhibits or worst still, label him a notorious criminal trying to evade arrest.Nigeria police force have turned to security threats to us than even criminals, they constitute nuisance and street urchins than d miscreants we know.they will sure meet their dead end for this evil.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by fammo: 3:10pm On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:
It was an accident... Don't blame the police, if they had found bombs in his boot we would have applauded them...

An American police would stop a black american citizen, shoot him,then place a gun beside him saying it was in self defence.

The Nigerian police is ur friend, no matter what you think, without them our society would be a worse place to live in....you will never know till they save ur asss.

I prefer the nigerian police...atleast sometimes with just N20 I can pass.

I can bet you dis man is a policeman. If you have ever been acosted by policemen at illegal check points you will know they are not looking for any bomb. They are only after the money they can extort from innocent citizens. It's really painful and disheartening. The sight of a policeman should bring comfort to Nigerians and not the fear of loosing your life because of the unprofessional conduct of a man dorning a black uniform in your front.
The Police force like every other government parastatal needs reformation. Police officers must be properly trained on their duties to the public and those found wanting must be held culpable. RIP to the dead.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by imsuboi(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:
It was an accident... Don't blame the police, if they had found bombs in his boot we would have applauded them...

An American police would stop a black american citizen, shoot him,then place a gun beside him saying it was in self defence.

The Nigerian police is ur friend, no matter what you think, without them our society would be a worse place to live in....you will never know till they save ur asss.

honestly, you're a bastard angry

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by Fellonigerians: 4:36pm On May 08, 2015
dre11:
These people want to rake in as much as possible before May 29 when it shall be more difficult to extort Nigerians and their desperation has now made someone a widow, some people became orphans and many friends, relatives, co-workers and others will have their own share of problems they did not create.
Is it a curse that Policemen must extort?

It wont be easy for Buhari to stop corruption by police... It is part of their DNA now... Dont expect magic after May 29...
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by ray48: 4:40pm On May 08, 2015
publicenemy:

If the police ask you to jump in front of a moving train will you? No.

If he had insisted on parking properly they would have let him.

Ur life is ur responsibility...it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, u just have to stay alive...we can blame the police for all we like. Yet, Those policemen may just get away with this but the man is dead.

May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by drealtruth(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2015
RIP to the deceased
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by sylviaeo(f): 12:02am On May 09, 2015
publicenemy:

u no get sense. n u never will
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by Tonason: 6:32am On May 09, 2015
Nigerian police should be disbanded. They are bunch of rogues and criminal minded. See how they wasted the life of this innocent man.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by CHARLOE(m): 6:47am On May 09, 2015
publicenemy:

Naija police never deal with u b4, wait till dem reach ur side!
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by Ligxy(f): 7:22am On May 09, 2015
publicenemy:

You must be a policeman. Police is your friend by pointing guns at a man and not allowing him to park his car well. I guess if the dead man is your brother or your father, you'll say police is your friend.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by publicenemy(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2015
Ligxy:

You must be a policeman. Police is your friend by pointing guns at a man and not allowing him to park his car well. I guess if the dead man is your brother or your father, you'll say police is your friend.

If the police ask you to jump in front of a
moving train will you? No.

If he had insisted on parking properly they
would have let him.

Ur life is ur responsibility...it doesn't
matter who is right or wrong, u just have
to stay alive...we can blame the police for
all we like. Yet, Those policemen may just
get away with this but the man is dead. I am
sure they didn't blindfold when coming out of
the vehicle...he should have watched and I
know they won't kill him for watching.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by publicenemy(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2015
Ligxy:

first of all I am not blaming the man for
his own death, I am only saying this for those
of us still alive...we must learn.
Staying alive is the number rule in life...if u
die ur dead it doesn't matter whose right or
wrong.
The police didn't stop him from watching out
for oncoming vehicles...afterall the police
men were able to escape. You can't just lose
ur life and say " na police cause am" it
doesn't work that way...you protect what u've
got.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by Ligxy(f): 3:25pm On May 09, 2015
publicenemy:

first of all I am not blaming the man for
his own death, I am only saying this for those
of us still alive...we must learn.
Staying alive is the number rule in life...if u
die ur dead it doesn't matter whose right or
wrong.
The police didn't stop him from watching out
for oncoming vehicles...afterall the police
men were able to escape. You can't just lose
ur life and say " na police cause am" it
doesn't work that way...you protect what u've
got.

Well, you're right when you put it this way. But what I don't agree with is that Nigerian Police is one special gift to Nigerians.
Re: Businessman Crushed To Death During Police Stop -and-search by publicenemy(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2015
Ligxy:

Well, you're right when you put it this way. But what I don't agree with is that Nigerian Police is one special gift to Nigerians.

No they aren't,but without them the Nigerian society will be an impossible place to live in. You will never know how important the are until they somehow save ur life. We have heard of the police rescueing kidnapped victims and so on..can those people say that the police isn't their friend? We are talking about an absolutely under equiped ,under paid and under funded force here,when they die their family get nothing,they buy their own uniforms and amunitions,fuel their vehicles etc...yet they are not rated among the top 10 worst in the world.

They are curropt and bad, but if you are in trouble the first thing you think about is the police and most time they put their lives on the line even when ur sleeping knowing what's up,they re in the street in the middle of the night,sometimes in the cold nite,in their rickety pick ups without protection from the cold or bullets.

I have no police relative and am not a police but I know they are not as bad as Nigerians paint them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coscharis Motors Activates The Rolls-royce Black Badge In Nigeria (photos) / Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test / 14 Fun Facts You Should Know About Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.