Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. (5097 Views)

Victor Umeh Weeps After Seeing Corpse Of His Cousin's Wife During Burial. PICS / Breaking: President Buhari Snubs Mark Zukerberg / Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Lansin: 11:48am On May 08, 2015
Elombah.com - Asource, who spoke to APGA Interactive Forum, has revealed that president-elect,General Muhammadu Buhari, refused to see Chief Victor Umeh who had nicodemously gone to meet with him. We learnt that it was the third time Chief Umeh requested to have an audience with the president-elect.
Our investigation revealed that some aides to Buhari blocked Umeh from gaining access to him and had reportedly informed Buhari of the pending case of
disqualification against him at the Federal High Court
Awka being sponsored by Umeh and Ubanese.
Umeh had requested the court to disqualify Buhari
claiming that the general is not a Nigerian among
other prayers.
The perception within Buhari camp is that Umeh is a
dangerous politician whose loyalty cannot be
guaranteed.
They see him as a betrayal that can do anything to
grab power of which the president-elect was advised
to avoid him.
Umeh was at the reception waiting to be ushered in, to
meet with Buhari till around 11pm in the night when
the security ordered him out.
It is obvious that Ogbunigwe is finished. He should
accept his fate, make peace with himself and All
Progressives Grand Alliance [APGA] and bow out.
It could be recalled that Victor Umeh just recently lost
his senatorial bid to Iyom Uche Ekwunife who beat
him hands down to grab the Anambra senatorial slot.
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Nobody: 11:50am On May 08, 2015
If this is true,den mai laugh. Hahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahahaha.
Igbo kwenu and deir crook games.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Nobody: 11:52am On May 08, 2015
Take this space if you have anything meaningful to comment. As for me... shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Young03(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2015
BlackMaria:
If this is true,den mai laugh. Hahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahaahahaahhaahahahahaha.
Igbo kwenu and deir crook games.

ina akoro onweghi ,

besides something is wrong somewhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by rusher14: 11:53am On May 08, 2015
Nicodemously grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Nobody: 11:54am On May 08, 2015
Fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by olaideeeedris(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2015
Since dis guy emerged winner, these Igbo folks have not let him be. I am pretty sure they not representing the interest of the Igbo people

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Nobody: 11:56am On May 08, 2015
Young03:

ina akoro onweghi ,
besides something is wrong somewhere
Maybe or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmmm, Nicodemously?? R.I.P english.

Beside whr is the source of this info??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by talktrue1(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
rusher14:
Nicodemously grin
can someone tell me the meaning cos I can't find it in the dictionary

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by phyllosilicate(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2015
rusher14:
Nicodemously grin
gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Zonacom(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
No sauce? tasteless
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by TheOtherview: 12:19pm On May 08, 2015
Chief Victor Umeh who had nicodemously gone to meet with him.

Chai!!!

Nicodemously

Posted by David Webb on August 29, 2002

Several English language African newspapers have referred to people acting "Nicodemously". What does this word mean? There is a Nicodemus in the Bible but what he says and does does not readily suggest a meaning. Usage of the word is generally pejorative but occasionally positive. Examples of its use can be found by using an Internet search engine like Google.

Source: http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/14/messages/505.html
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by AdeniyiA(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2015
rusher14:
Nicodemously grin
I see, night visit kwa?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by kenny091(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2015
Shameless politician.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2015
so?

Very soon does hungry mofos go come hear con dey rant general this general that

i still remain faithful

sai jona

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Okiemuteisaac(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
Nicodemously

I laugh in abacha voice ( is my turn to revenge) #babaonechance#
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:11pm On May 08, 2015
rusher14:
Nicodemously grin
You go fear coinage.
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by ziryboy(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2015
Igbos always shows their hunger to the world

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 08, 2015
buhari should take it easy oooooooo, life is not like that ooo, Nobody knows tomorrow, nobody is GOD ooooooo
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by teemanbastos(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2015
rusher14:
Nicodemously grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by tobtap: 1:30pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy ..they have no shame
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by jnrbayano(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2015
ziryboy:
Igbos always shows their hunger to the world

Okpo ngaji!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by richidinho(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2015
And he Buharily denied him access....uhm
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Lordave: 1:59pm On May 08, 2015
Where is the source of this news?
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2015
Jonathanoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 08, 2015
talktrue1:

can someone tell me the meaning cos I can't find it in the dictionary

Search for the meaning In Nijationary
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Chiaka(f): 2:34pm On May 08, 2015
No Source!!!! I don't belivit.
Stupid post!
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by osizi06(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2015
When wil an igbo man forget about money and be satisfied with what he has??

Incase u find d answer to d above qstn, u can tel them to my great grand children.
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Lilimax(f): 2:38pm On May 08, 2015
lol @ Nicodemously smiley
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by ki02020(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2015
When he and his party was needed they failed.....- guess baba is indirectly telling he is not needed anymore
Re: Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. by Waspy(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2015
Upon the aftermath of GMBs victory, Igbos have been all over the news. I'm yet to hear of any prominent Ijaw or S Southerner asslicking. And yet they have a wierd definition of Betrayal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donal Trump Speak The Truth About Nigeria. / Endsars: Situation At Berger Bus Stop. All BRT Bus Totally Burnt Down / Ipob Has Been Vindicated (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.