Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me (709 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / If Katsina State Is Not Oweing Salaries,why are Some States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me by vicadex07(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2015
I recently bought a bike and handed it to a local bike park chairman to handle it for me and forward to me the proceeds as agreed on a contract basis (higher purchase).

After about a month, payment stopped coming in and he has refused picking my calls. He has also relocated from his regular spot at the park and seems to be MIA.

I have told some people about reporting him to the police station nearby and I was discouraged cos many of them knows him to be highly connected with the policemen there and I might end up going around in circles and loosing my cash to the police on a wild goose chase at the same time.

Nairalanders with great wisdom, I need your advice on how to go about this.

Thanks.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me by Gboliwe: 1:31pm On May 08, 2015
vicadex07:
I recently bought a bike and handed it to a local bike park chairman to handle it for me and forward to me the proceeds as agreed on a contract basis (higher purchase).
After about a month, payment stopped coming in and he has refused picking my calls. He has also relocated from his regular spot at the park and seems to be MIA.
I have told some people about reporting him to the police station nearby and I was discouraged cos many of them knows him to be highly connected with the policemen there and I might end up going around in circles and loosing my cash to the police on a wild goose chase at the same time.
Nairalanders with great wisdom, I need your advice on how to go about this.
Thanks.

Aside knowing him in the park, you know nothing else about him? Like where he lives? If he's married or not? What/where the wife is? His relations? Church/mosque? You don't know anything again?
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me by vicadex07(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2015
Gboliwe:

Aside knowing him in the park, you know nothing else about him? Like where he lives? If he's married or not? What/where the wife is? His relations? Church/mosque? You don't know anything again?

I guess I had so much faith in him due to the fact that he was introduced to me by a close friend who I believed wouldn't betray me.

I am just started researching abt those infos now and the details am getting is sketchy.

The friend who introduced him to me is out of the country momentarily and I cannot get through to him for now.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me by Gboliwe: 2:05pm On May 08, 2015
vicadex07:

I guess I had so much faith in him due to the fact that he was introduced to me by a close friend who I believed wouldn't betray me.

I am just started researching abt those infos now and the details am getting is sketchy.

The friend who introduced him to me is out of the country momentarily and I cannot get through to him for now.

Sorry for you
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:24pm On May 08, 2015
Try prayer Its gonna work
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me by importexpert(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2015
Gboliwe:

i think involving the police will be your best choice
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me by vicadex07(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2015
importexpert:

i think involving the police will be your best choice

Am seriously considering hiring some boys to locate and threaten him for me as I have been advised against involving police cos he knows a few of them
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Someone Oweing Me And Avoiding Me by vicadex07(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Try prayer Its gonna work
Prayer without taking any action? Am sorry I don't believe in that

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: New Document Shows Pdp's Wike And INEC Rigged Rivers Election / The Forgotten Documents Of The Nigerian Civil War By Odia Ofeimun / Nigeria Spends $15b On Fuel Import Yearly, Says LCCI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.