Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Rich People Are Bigger Than Their Problems - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rich People Are Bigger Than Their Problems (503 Views)

Fair Girls And Their Problems / Ruggedman Urges Entertainers To Share Their Problems / Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich People Are Bigger Than Their Problems by lemonangel(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2015
Getting rich is not a stroll in the park. It is a journey that is full of twists, turns, detours, and obstacles. The road to wealth is fraught with traps and pitfalls, and that’s precisely why most people don’t take it. They don’t want the hassles, the headaches, and the responsibilities. In short, they don’t want the problems. Therein lies one of the biggest differences between rich people and poor people. Rich and successful people are bigger than their problems, while poor and unsuccessful people are smaller than their problems. Poor people will do almost anything to avoid problems. They see a challenge and they run. The irony is that in their quest to make sure they don’t have problems, they have the biggest problem of all... they’re broke and miserable. The secret to success, my friends, is not to try to avoid or get rid of or shrink from your problems; the secret is to grow yourself so that you are bigger than any problem. you never have to be mediocre or poor ever again. to learn the secrets of success all round, then get my FREE ebook now at http://richandsuccessful.subscribemenow.com/

(1) (Reply)

I'm About To Start My Own Trekking *Advice Needed* / Six Types Of People I Realised In 9ja Bank / 10 Great Tips On How To Satisfy Your Woman Sexually [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.