Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total (62066 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / 2015 Total Start Upper Of The Year By TOTAL / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ademasta(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2015
ademasta:

I got 74.9% but no badge...wetin cause am? Mind you, the lowest score i had in the mini games so far(weeks 1and 2) was 50%
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ademasta(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2015
madri4u:
WOw!. just completed week 1 and week2 assignment scenario and my average weight score is 78.4%..My lowest score so far is 50% at the geophysicist assignment . Yes! I'm really on board and waiting to get my certificate with the remaining two more game of week3 and week4.
Did u get a badge so far? Cos i also had a total score of 74.9% for both week1n2 but didnt get a badge. My lowest minigame score was 50
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2015
I have two badges now. I have a cumulative of 94.4%. Why this thread is not on the front page I don't know.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by abdultobz: 3:18pm On May 23, 2015
Great 1 @rocoh I'm still struggling with identifying the Source Rock , Reservoir Rock and Seal Rock in the mini game 2. Any clue please?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 5:34pm On May 23, 2015
rocoh:
I have two badges now. I have a cumulative of 94.4%. Why this thread is not on the front page I don't know.

Abeg, how do i get to see my badge(s)? at which corner in particular?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 6:04pm On May 23, 2015
I have not gotten any badges ooo, I tire for dis mooc ooo...I saw in their group discussions about the badges problem and the tutor said, it may due to the kind of browser were using.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 6:09pm On May 23, 2015
For those struggling wit mini game2 video game. D answers are: Source rock 1cell= carbonniferous, Reservoir 3cell=Neogene, paleogene, permain, seal 3cell=cretaceous, jurassic, triassic, exploration target 1cell=select permain under d derrick symbol.Gud luck and enjoy ur 100%

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 7:10am On May 24, 2015
I'v seen the badges. Pls, it's nt a big deal that will make you worry! Just know that each week you completed its mini game has a badge. Once completed,automatically you'll be issued a badge.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by sleeknaija(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2015
Wasup pple, pls is the registration still on?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by tafrica(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2015
It's been nice having these classes.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ajatim(m): 1:16pm On May 24, 2015
Educative, concise and interesting.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 1:57pm On May 24, 2015
How I wish Total could use this for employment or call for practical trainings(field) kiss

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by iceberg54: 8:31pm On May 24, 2015
ademasta:

I also experienced it. It was due to ur network connection... You connection wasn't active, as you can't while offline. Ensure u are connected then resend

Thanks bro...I did ....same issue. I'm sure its not connection problem. Connection isn't an issue here. I hope it wont affect my certificate. Cos it recorded 0% for me. Though thats the only issue. I dont think that should be a problem.

Thanks once again.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by miccoy(m): 3:41am On May 25, 2015
Switlife:
How and when will the certificates be issued? I don't want my 100% to waste o. cry
Your certificate will be sent to your e-mail after completing all the modules with a satisfactory score.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2015
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE PUT THIS ON FRONTPAGE
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Switlife: 10:30am On May 25, 2015
Week 2 test was sterner than Week 1. I need my best shot in Week 3 since it weighs a whole 25% of the total.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 2:19pm On May 25, 2015
don't you think that posting the answers of this games would put our chances in jeopardy? I guess it should be removed
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by abdulstech: 2:29pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by chrisley024(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2015
We, latecomers, should wait for the next turn.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by lobell: 4:32pm On May 25, 2015
rocoh:
Game 4 view
rocoh kindly take down the image and stop giving hints...these are the kinds of behaviour that give us bad names outside.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 6:43pm On May 25, 2015
Pls house, som body shuld forward me week 3 module..Tanks
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 6:43pm On May 25, 2015
Pls house, som body shuld forward me week 3 module to madri4u@yahoo.com.Tanks
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2015
lobell:

rocoh kindly take down the image and stop giving hints...these are the kinds of behaviour that give us bad names outside.

@lobell I have never given out any hint and the image was never intended to be an hint in the first place. It was just to engender interest in it.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by transbut5(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2015
Hello house. Please how do we deal with the interactive video in stage 3. Is there any scores attached to it? Please enlighten me house
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by kachnov(m): 11:57pm On May 26, 2015
transbut5:
Hello house. Please how do we deal with the interactive video in stage 3. Is there any scores attached to it? Please enlighten me house

Isabelle Ray-Fabret said its not graded.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Ollytaus(m): 12:27am On May 27, 2015
Hello house, I have not been able to play the mini-games, esp. mini-game 1. Is there any task to be completed before I can have access to the games?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by OkoyeA1(m): 4:46am On May 27, 2015
davide470:
It's free.

Registered and already downloaded this week's topics. would go through it when am less busy at night.
boss please here is my email nickdowney2012@yahoo.com...send it there...Thanks
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by adoleval: 9:17am On May 27, 2015
Pls am havin dificulties in mini game 8. Help with clues. Thanks.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ademasta(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2015
Ollytaus:
Hello house, I have not been able to play the mini-games, esp. mini-game 1. Is there any task to be completed before I can have access to the games?
Is the game not displaying, or what exactly is d problem u are facing? Anyway, u cnt just start playin d game 1 without havin completed the 100percent ''get to know you better'' survey. Finish the survey, get a good laptop with the required system specifications i.e latest moxilla or chrome or safari, java runtime, adobe flash player....get all these installed and enjoy yaself. The games are usually ''drag and fill'', after which you validate. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Ollytaus(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
ademasta:

Is the game not displaying, or what exactly is d problem u are facing? Anyway, u cnt just start playin d game 1 without havin completed the 100percent ''get to know you better'' survey. Finish the survey, get a good laptop with the required system specifications i.e latest moxilla or chrome or safari, java runtime, adobe flash player....get all these installed and enjoy yaself. The games are usually ''drag and fill'', after which you validate. Hope it helps.
Thank you very much the problem is solved. I didn't know that I would have to close the ' intro tab' before I can start the test. I was able to do the game 1 and 2, got 100% and 79% respectively apart from the "get to you better" survey.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ajatim(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
wk 3 mini games are harder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.