Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total (61971 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / 2015 Total Start Upper Of The Year By TOTAL / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by wroskian(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
mercythrone:

Where did you get your info, please don't mislead us here.
On their website of course or am i seeing things... someone else should confirm this please.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by chudidonas(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
News of the extension is true. This mail just came in:
Hello everyone,

The MOOC is coming to an end and it is time to wrap up the activities.

For those who are a little bit behind, we’ve got great news! The deadline of the MOOC has been extended to June 15, 2015  by 11:59 AM (CEST – Central European Summer Time).

That means you will have extra days to finish your activities.Please take time to complete them.Before handing in your final quiz you, can read all the details you need here.....

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Jfactor(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
true, it has been extended to june 15th
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
U guys should hint me on d final quiz. Is there any validate or not? Hw is the stuff
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Jidefido(m): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2015
davide470:
No problem then. Your email?

i narrowly missed the unique opportunity. in fact i logged in on the 6th around past 12 in the morning. i have signed up though for next session by the end of the year. can you however send to me also. jideolusola@gmail.com. thank you boss
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ojoawo(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Saryea83:
U guys should hint me on d final quiz. Is there any validate or not? Hw is the stuff

so nobody here could answer my question? How is the final quiz like, any validate or login or logout? Which area did they dealt with most in the quiz, wk2, or wk3, or?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Switlife: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Saryea83:

so nobody here could answer my question? How is the final quiz like, any validate or login or logout? Which area did they dealt with most in the quiz, wk2, or wk3, or?

The final quiz comprises of multiple choice questions, and it covers all aspects from week 1 to week 4. You have 2 attempts for it. The higher score of your 2 attempts will be your final quiz score. Best wishes.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by dukum: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
ojoawo:
Average of 100%...

Hmmmm,make una take am easy o.100% raises brows.bt shocked

2 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
It is well that ends well. To all those that finished congratulations. To those who are yet to,go ahead and do what you have to do. It's not always about grades, it's about the knowledge gained.Thank God I am done.

2 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Switlife:

The final quiz comprises of multiple choice questions, and it covers all aspects from week 1 to week 4. You have 2 attempts for it. The higher score of your 2 attempts will be your final quiz score. Best wishes.

Thanks 4 ur concern my dear!
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Quiz completed with 77.14% & with total avg of 86.50%

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please help me out: someone has just asked me of my CV in oil n gas coy and our certificate for Mooc Oil & gas training is not yet out. I want to include this in my Cv so my question is, how or what heading would this be in my cv? Should it be : 'MOOC IFP School:OIL & GAS from Exploration to Distribution date May 11 to June 5,2015' your contribution will be highly appreciated.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ajatim(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
yeah Gud find a way to incooperate the name TOTAL. It wil make t attractive. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
ajatim:
yeah Gud find a way to incooperate the name TOTAL. It wil make t attractive. Goodluck
Million thanks!
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by tafrica(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Saryea83:
Please help me out: someone has just asked me of my CV in oil n gas coy and our certificate for Mooc Oil & gas training is not yet out. I want to include this in my Cv so my question is, how or what heading would this be in my cv? Should it be : 'MOOC IFP School:OIL & GAS from Exploration to Distribution date May 11 to June 5,2015' your contribution will be highly appreciated.

I wrote mine this; French Institute of Petroleum ( IFP. Total Group School partner). I actually wrote it as "in view" in my CV, but I think it's much better as you put the duration in your own, I will correct mine as soon as I get the cert.

BTW, I hope you have 60% in the overall and final exams?
Wishing you the best.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by madri4u: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Put it dis way: Online oil and gas certification programme as heading. Institution: institute of french petroleum school supported by TOTAL. Duration: 11 may, 2015-15 june, 2015. Course: '' Oil and Gas: From Exploration to Distribution''..
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by chudidonas(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
madri4u:
Put it dis way: Online oil and gas certification programme as heading. Institution: institute of french petroleum school supported by TOTAL. Duration: 11 may, 2015-15 june, 2015. Course: '' Oil and Gas: From Exploration to Distribution''..

I like this. It captures it all.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Finally completed the course with a total of 90.6%. Me dey wait for Total to employ us all o .

All da best guyz!

2 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
tafrica:

I wrote mine this; French Institute of Petroleum ( IFP. Total Group School partner). I actually wrote it as "in view" in my CV, but I think it's much better as you put the duration in your own, I will correct mine as soon as I get the cert.

BTW, I hope you have 60% in the overall and final exams?
Wishing you the best.
Yea,77.14% wt overal 86.5% .Ok thanks so much
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
madri4u:
A very nice one but online oil n gas should be eliminated.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by tafrica(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Saryea83:

A very nice one but online oil n gas should be eliminated.

Yeah, I don't think there is need to put "online". It might degrade the certificate, IMO.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
I think the best is this: under
Professional Certification
Institute of French Petroleum(IFP) School in-conjunction with Total E & P
Oil & Gas: From Exploration to Distribution May 11 - June 5, 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ajatim(m): 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
narrow escape quiz 60.2 total 61
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Switlife: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
ajatim:
Take one bottle of sweet crude for my head.

4 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
ajatim:
Congrats! Just look 4 a cool joint n order for 4 bottles of Origin cos ur certificate is original
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ajatim(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Saryea83:

Congrats! Just look 4 a cool joint n order for 4 bottles of Origin cos ur certificate is original
na celebration galore oh
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Guys having fun here cheesy

Someone should mention me when the certificate is out ti o jare grin *continues sipping my origin*
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by rocoh(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
davide470:
So guys, i got this mail from someone in Total. You can register for it and make that Oyel&Gas dream a bit clearer.. wink

IFP (a Total Group School partner) is offering a free online course on Oil & Gas, with modules ranging from exploration to distribution.

Amongst the objectives, participants would also
· Understand the economies of the Oil / Gas Chain price formation and cost structure
· Understand present and future challenges facing the Oil & Gas Industry

Duration: The access is open from May 11 to June 5.
For more information, please see the link http://mooc.oil-and-gas.ifp-school.com/ and attached document

I am happy I was a part of this from start to finish. Congrats to all those that took part. I am sure we have learnt a lot.

Special thanks to davide470 you are the best. I appreciate your being liberal. You didn't keep the information to yourself but spread it. I want you to know that you have touched so many lives by this your singular act. May God reward you
I also followed in your footsteps and spread the word as much as I can. Thanks once again @davide470. I wish us all the best.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Chuxserve(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
pls guys .i really dont understand the mini game 13. how do i go about it .
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Saryea83: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Let's join hands n thank davide470! Million thanks @davide470, u too much tuwale 4 boss!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by ajatim(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
God bless davide470 abundantly trillion thanx

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.