Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. (777 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Siblings Burnt In Osogbo Petrol Station Fire Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 08, 2015
A woman and her two kids want to cross a river. The woman weighs 100kg and her two kids weigh 50kg each. Meanwhile, the canoe can only carry 100kg. How will they cross the river?
Re: Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. by derrick333(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2015
The woman can use canoe,the kids can swim ,I no dem,timi and preye r gud swimmers 4rm bayelSa

1 Like

Re: Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. by Macmilla(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2015
The two kids will cross first with the boat. One will bring back the boat and get off it. The mother will cross with the boat. The second kid will come back with the boat and pick the other one.

2 Likes

Re: Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. by Leitner: 4:01pm On May 08, 2015
The two kids{A & B }(100kg) will go first.

Then,Kid A (50kg) of them will go back with the canoe to meet their mum on the other end. The mum(100kg) alone will cross to the other side to meet the kid B

Kid B(50kg) will then cross the river to go to meet his brother. And both of them(100kg) will the successfully cross to the other side to go meet their mum AND EVERYBODY IS HAPPY!! cool .

1 Like

Re: Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. by MzzTega(f): 4:15pm On May 08, 2015
Macmilla:
The two kids will cross first with the boat. One will bring back the boat and get off it. The mother will cross with the boat. The second kid will come back with the boat and pick the other one.
That's the answer mehn.
Re: Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 08, 2015
Leitner:
The two kids{A & B }(100kg) will go first.

Then,Kid A (50kg) of them will go back with the canoe to meet their mum on the other end. The mum(100kg) alone will cross to the other side to meet the kid B

Kid B(50kg) will then cross the river to go to meet his brother. And both of them(100kg) will the successfully cross to the other side to go meet their mum AND EVERYBODY IS HAPPY!! cool .
guy, you go sabi maths o
Re: Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 08, 2015
MzzTega:
That's the answer mehn.
sounds like you've been trying.
Re: Test Your Younger Siblings I.Q With This Riddle. by MzzTega(f): 4:46pm On May 08, 2015
Thugnificient:
sounds like you've been trying.
Nah! Wanted to comment the answer but decided not to when i saw his comment

(1) (Reply)

Djey James Blog || Free Sites Were You Can Upload Your Songs For Free. / hilarious fathers days picture ( Photo Of The Day) / If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.