Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

And I've Been Receiving Beating For Free... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / And I've Been Receiving Beating For Free... (514 Views)

When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up / When You Can't Find Your ATM, And You Are Receiving Alert From Oshogbo. (photo) / And I've Been Receiving Beating For Free... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And I've Been Receiving Beating For Free... by pinkycute(f): 5:24pm On May 08, 2015
This is how much someone made just to received a beating for 35 minutes!!..... undecided
And yet my parents has been beating me for free since I was born grin grin grin

Re: And I've Been Receiving Beating For Free... by delishpot: 5:39pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin LOL! OP you nor well o. Ngwanu go hold ya parents and all those wey watch the beating. They gatz to pay for the view

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

24 Hours / Whats The Funniest Post, Comment, Picture Or Anything That Made You REALLY LAUGH / Top 3 Tips To Registering Your Bvn Without Joining The Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.