Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland (61841 Views)

NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / 2016 Batch A Corpers: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Manchelsea(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
Please as a fresh graduate.... I want to create a cv but the question is..... Do cvs contain information like post or position held while in the University or church or even other organizations such as secretary, president etc
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by CheedyJ(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
contactmorak:
Bootylicious fast-rising actress, Chizzy Alichi is currently at the NYSC camp, Umunya in oyi Anambra state to serve her fatherland after recently graduating as a student of Agricultural Engineering from the University of Science and Technology (ESUT), Enugu.

We gathered that Chizzy who is in Platoon 5, caused a bit of stirs from fellow corp members and her fans who were surprised and honoured to have the talented star in their midst.

Our source in the camp disclosed that the excited corp members have not stopped bombarding the sexy actress with daily requests for selfies and asking questions, which Chizzy in her usual humble manner always make herself available.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/05/sexy-corper-actress-chizzy-alichi.html
she's pretty but I no undastnd dat her pose...I neva c her 4any movie sha abi na waka pass she deydo ni...

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by brightec(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
her movie Royal Balcony and The Princess Lodge
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by ionsman: 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
1stola:

Mteeeeeewu!
Mumu
Your are a F00L.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Mcowubaba: 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
slap1:
Sure. And Cemetery Market.
WTHsad...emmmm..okk oo..
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2015
Who knows this one?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by rumomonga(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2015
Why was my post removed.. Truth is bitter, Alomo
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by money121(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2015
Y she come stand like slowpoke

Congrat.. White fowl
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by happiclox: 8:01pm On May 08, 2015
Curvy n bent 2
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by femi4: 8:02pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:
[size=20pt] NAH CURVE BE THIS ABI NAH K LEG ?[/size]
That's D-leg
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by InMyOpinion(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2015
those white shorts...mmm..Reminds me of Lupey
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by baywatch84(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2015
Never hear of her here in sambisa
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by tablu: 8:11pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:
HAHA me sef dey ass d quesioon oh
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Kulas: 8:12pm On May 08, 2015
What is curvy abt dis lady?.The rate all these so called actress are being hailed and put on front page in this forum calls for concern.Can u tell me that there is no nairalander that is in d Nysc camp that we can put his or pic on front page and encourage ourselves.Everytime,actress this ,actor dat.Even if Tonto Dike,Genevive,etc come to shoprite here in Lekki,it will automatically make front page,but when other nairalanders do so,nobody will care.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 08, 2015
I have repented please don't take me back to Egypt...
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by possibilita(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2015
Chai see bow leg
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by lexy2014: 8:33pm On May 08, 2015
contactmorak:
Bootylicious fast-rising actress, Chizzy Alichi is currently at the NYSC camp, Umunya in oyi Anambra state to serve her fatherland after recently graduating as a student of Agricultural Engineering from the University of Science and Technology (ESUT), Enugu.

We gathered that Chizzy who is in Platoon 5, caused a bit of stirs from fellow corp members and her fans who were surprised and honoured to have the talented star in their midst.

Our source in the camp disclosed that the excited corp members have not stopped bombarding the sexy actress with daily requests for selfies and asking questions, which Chizzy in her usual humble manner always make herself available.

when I c "bootylicious", c as I de rush de scroll down thinking I will see a lady with a backside d size of a basin. I no no say na ordinary frying pan tinz. These actresses are just over hyped
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Pain(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2015
Abeg who get her number. I dry find househelp for my wife.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by eyoama(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2015
Girls be like falling in love with imbeciles this days....mtchhheeew..see the posture...immmmbe
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by eyoama(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2015
possibilita:
Chai see bow leg
....my guy..no be bow leg..na slowpoke....
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 08, 2015
Bleh!
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 08, 2015
I like this girl.

Nice actress really. kiss
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by sirose(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2015
Lolll see d curve2 leg grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Rotimi47: 9:14pm On May 08, 2015
folabayo1:
See her pose like dat of an imbe?
Na joke o cheesy
You wicked.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Nickymezor(f): 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
Neva even heard abt her...which movies has she starred in plzzzzz?Anyway she z pretty cool
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by corisande: 9:28pm On May 08, 2015
Who she be? Who she help? lmao!
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
who be this again? fast rising! fast rising!! fast rising but we never still see any arousement!
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Braaad: 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmmm...where is Mr Oga and my ZI??

contactmorak:

Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by FredHandsome(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2015
I almost mistook her for a snake in the first picture cheesy
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by hercatonchires(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmn. She obviously runsed(sic) her posting. She finished from An institution in Enugu, yet posted to Anambra. Haba, she go hear ween. That Oyi-Umunya camp na dungeon. Biko don't find ursef under love tent oh aka sodom N gomora.

I rep platoon 3 (c) 2014
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by MikeTyson(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.