Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland (61619 Views)

NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / 2016 Batch A Corpers: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Petra23(f): 9:42pm On May 08, 2015
Nawa o.when i serve,nobody care to post ma pixels o.okay na.deris God o,meanwhile,i nor sabi d babe biko
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Missmossy(f): 9:43pm On May 08, 2015
Nairalanders and bad mouth enh grin hahahaha
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by bengems(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:
[size=20pt] NAH CURVE BE THIS ABI NAH K LEG ?[/size]

this one done pass curve jareeh.....na Q leg
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by folabayo1(f): 9:46pm On May 08, 2015
Rotimi47:
You wicked.
grin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by emmatok(m): 9:47pm On May 08, 2015
femi4:
That's D-leg

Which one be D-leg abegi
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by bukatyne(f): 10:03pm On May 08, 2015
Uniforms have a strange way of leveling people.

No matter the swags added to it.

Platoon 5, eku alejo.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Bowaley17(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2015
Waiting for a Nairalander to come share his straff¡ng adventure with her. Lol
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by nwadiuko1(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2015
contactmorak:
google is ur friend
buh u no need google to know omotola or genevieve nagrin
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Tonyblinky(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2015
Actress kor Jackie Chan ni
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 08, 2015
Wow......! I hope she enjoys the camp oooo cus that place nah rubbish camp.!

Actually served there too and I never enjoyed any part of it. The funnest thing be say, you can't carry your toilet from your house to Umunyan Camp.!

Don't worry babe, your shakara go end soon by the time you no see toilet shit put.! tongue
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by twopointtwo: 10:46pm On May 08, 2015
Her leg curve well well,K curve.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by iykeaniogbe(m): 11:05pm On May 08, 2015
contactmorak:
Bootylicious fast-rising actress, Chizzy Alichi is currently at the NYSC camp, Umunya in oyi Anambra state to serve her fatherland after recently graduating as a student of Agricultural Engineering from the University of Science and Technology (ESUT), Enugu.

We gathered that Chizzy who is in Platoon 5, caused a bit of stirs from fellow corp members and her fans who were surprised and honoured to have the talented star in their midst.

Our source in the camp disclosed that the excited corp members have not stopped bombarding the sexy actress with daily requests for selfies and asking questions, which Chizzy in her usual humble manner always make herself available.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/05/sexy-corper-actress-chizzy-alichi.html
was she manifesting in the first pix?
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by kcynho(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:
Some one should have told us the upcoming actress nah slowpoke nah
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by solotutu(m): 11:58pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:

kcynho:

kcynho:
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by clemz88(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2015
I avent seen this one in any movie o. Abi na cartoon she dey act
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Nobody: 12:21am On May 09, 2015
contactmorak:
Most nairalanders r purely lazy. If u don know chizzy alichi, google the name. Better still, check irokotv.com/actor/1264/chizzy-alichi

E-diot, who gives a fvck about who she is. you wey know her for iroko tree abi na tv. kudos Opunu
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Nobody: 12:30am On May 09, 2015
contactmorak:
Most nairalanders r purely lazy. If u don know chizzy alichi, google the name. Better still, check irokotv.com/actor/1264/chizzy-alichi

E-diot, who gives a fvck about who she is. you wey know her for iroko tree abi na tv. kudos Opunu
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Emodeee: 12:44am On May 09, 2015
Do u knw d original song to dis beat?http://xchanger.mobi/v2/file.php?fid=511204.

Yeah, I jumped on the beat bt I want to know the original song to d beat.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by kenx27(m): 2:22am On May 09, 2015
If chizzy aliichi is curvy, then what's mercy johnson? I prefer mecy johnson to chizzy aliichi
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by clemzo101(m): 2:55am On May 09, 2015
What's curvy about this babe? Mtchewww may be dat orientation camp isn't blessed, orientation camps usually portray different type of Cutties, cuves, sexy babe's and all dat. Even d chizzi sef is not popular jare.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by clemzo101(m): 2:56am On May 09, 2015
How are we not sure it's d babe herself dat posted dis or better still begged one of her friends to help her post it. Abeg she no too try jare, she's just normal
Stelvin101:

Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by clemzo101(m): 2:57am On May 09, 2015
Abeg help me ask. She's just seeking attention
clemz88:
I avent seen this one in any movie o. Abi na cartoon she dey act
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by airzzee(m): 4:52am On May 09, 2015
kcynho:

She's cat-walking!

1 Like

Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by JoeCutie(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2015
Mehn!!! She's really very ukwuliciously ukwufied. shocked

In as much as I'm not a (big) fan of ukwu, this one is... embarassed kiss grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Nobody: 7:06am On May 09, 2015
make I go wash my rice before end go burn.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by BobUg28(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2015
She is on another mission to" National Year of Sexxxxx and.(NYSC)
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by hilary26(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2015
In Anambra, where I live , she is an ugly girl. I hv seen no beauty and no wonderful curves.

Na Igbo land she come serve abeg. No be lagos. Girls deh fine for here. Learn it.
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by twerkjack: 12:03pm On May 09, 2015
NO HATE BUH I HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHE IS!!! CAN SOMEBODY MENTION ONE MOVIE SHES DONE, MAYBE WE CAN START FROM THERE!
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by PocoAPoco57: 12:32pm On May 09, 2015
I'm yet to see a nigerian woman with good legs grin cheesy......
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by estee123: 11:13pm On May 11, 2015
Please check out my pal if u hunger to see gals some hotie legs
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Ayobami4u: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
And so what special about her na God? abeg find talk news post
Re: Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland by Ayobami4u: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
And so what special about her na God? abeg find better news post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.